A look back: Pregnancies - Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics Iceflower!!;) :) So lovely photos!!

Small pic..Caroline pregnant with Andrea, Rose Ball 1984

Source; ebay

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 954
has anybody more pics about the pregnant caro on roseball? i miss a picture when caro was pregnant with charlotte on the roseball 1986

Anyone, do you have a pic of Princess Grace while pregnant with Steph?..If you have pics of it,I would love to see it...Thank you very much

I'm glad you liked them Nina and Ianna :)

I don't think, I have any of the pics you asked for, tigerlilly and Mahoogie, but maybe someone else has..I hope so :)

Here are some pics of Steph and Daniel on their way to the maternity ward just 5 1/2 hours before Louis was born (source: HELLO)

Attachments

• ice-birth1.jpg
    ice-birth1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 349
  • ice-birth3.jpg
    ice-birth3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 380
  • ice-birth2.jpg
    ice-birth2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 312
Very sweet and nice pics thanks Ice . You rarley see pics of Grace when she was pregnant with steph so if anyone can find some thanks!!!!!!

yes and some more pics wheen caro was pregnant with andrea and from the roseball 1986 *gg*

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked them Nina and Ianna :)

I don't think, I have any of the pics you asked for, tigerlilly and Mahoogie, but maybe someone else has..I hope so :)

Here are some pics of Steph and Daniel on their way to the maternity ward just 5 1/2 hours before Louis was born (source: HELLO)
I have a question does anyone know the reason she ended up having a C-section? I haven't read anything about it before.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have a question does anyone know the reason she ended up having a C-section? I haven't read anything about it before.

The umbilical cord was around Louis' body so he couldn't come out in the normal way.

michelle said:
The umbilical cord was around Louis' body so he couldn't come out in the normal way.
Thanks for the fast response wonder why she didn't have the other two naturally because she could have unless something was wrong.

A lot of times, many women elect to have repeat C-sections because it's much safer if they've already had one. In fact, if they have their children fairly close in age (There is only about a year and a half between Louis and Pauline) some doctors refuse to to allow their patients to have the baby naturally. Now, this is in the US, so I don't know about policies in other places, but it's a possibility.

I know this because a good friend of mine just had a baby and had to have a repeat c-section. :)

Gabriella said:
A lot of times, many women elect to have repeat C-sections because it's much safer if they've already had one. In fact, if they have their children fairly close in age (There is only about a year and a half between Louis and Pauline) some doctors refuse to to allow their patients to have the baby naturally. Now, this is in the US, so I don't know about policies in other places, but it's a possibility.

I know this because a good friend of mine just had a baby and had to have a repeat c-section. :)
I had a C-section and I was told no problem is why I questioned it and I wasn't in Stephanie's physical condition. I also know woman who did have natural afterwards and I would have as well.

steph looked so calm in those pictures

Just a few more of Caroline being pregnant with Alexandra :):D

own collection - scan

Attachments

• caro-1.jpg
    caro-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 679
  • caro-2.jpg
    caro-2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 476
  • caro-3.jpg
    caro-3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 588
  • caroernst-4.jpg
    caroernst-4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 494
Is she SMOKING in that third picture? Oy!

I hope she didn't do that with all her children.

So happy Stephanie..and little Camille..:)

..What a smile..Have a wish to smile back..:p :)

Jurnaux collection

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 874
Ianna said:

Jurnaux collection

Soooo cute :)

Does anyone know where the 'Princess Stephanie News and Picture Thread'went ??? I cant't find it anymore....

michelle said:
Soooo cute :)

Does anyone know where the 'Princess Stephanie News and Picture Thread'went ??? I cant't find it anymore....

Ok, I just found it ;) Her name isn't in the topic headline that's why I couldn't find it :)

tigerlilly2005 said:
she did it at all pregnancies

Its a wonder those children have turned as well as they have!

Did Stephanie smoke through hers as well?

It was reported that while she smoked in Hollywood, Grace quit (whether at Rainier's insistence is disputed) before she married until well after Stephanie was born.

Ianna said:

Jurnaux collection
Love that pic, thanks Ianna! I remember I have a similar one in
my collection, but I never found out at what occasion these
pics where taken - does anybody know? Michelle, Monacos?!

And to Suonymona: I've never seen any pic of Steph smoking during her
pregnancies.

iceflower said:
Love that pic, thanks Ianna! I remember I have a similar one in
my collection, but I never found out at what occasion these
pics where taken - does anybody know? Michelle, Monacos?!

And to Suonymona: I've never seen any pic of Steph smoking during her
pregnancies.

Stephanie didn't smoke during her pregancies. She didn't smoke at all when she was with Daniel.

About the pic of Steph pregnant with Camille. It was taken at some event at Monte Carlo Country Club in early June 1998 :)

You're welcome Michelle, Iceflower and Lashinka!

That smile definately says more then thousands words..:)

Thank you Michelle.

I wonder if Steph smoked around the lion trainer? With being literally IN the circus, one would think she had to keep healthy.

Obviously Caroline never stopped, but when did Stephanie start again?

For that matter, when did they start? And has Albert (OT I know but relevant) ever smoked--including pipes or cigars?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Thank you Michelle.

I wonder if Steph smoked around the lion trainer? With being literally IN the circus, one would think she had to keep healthy.

Obviously Caroline never stopped, but when did Stephanie start again?

For that matter, when did they start? And has Albert (OT I know but relevant) ever smoked--including pipes or cigars?

Ann

Stephanie started again after the very hurful end of her relationship with Daniel - or better because of the pain.

Stephanie pregnant with Camille :)
source: Lecturas

e8uwig.jpg
e8uwjk.jpg

Last edited:
Steph very pregnant and very beautiful in summer 1998 :)
f066uw.jpg

(source: Semana)

Last edited:
iceflower said:
Steph very pregnant and very beautiful in summer 1998 :)

(own collection)

...and very thirsty as well :p - but you're right ; beautiful indeed:);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom