The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Nobility

i think it´s not true.but it would be neice or not?

Old 01-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67
There's a rumor in the NY Post (not the most reliable source) today that
Princess Caroline may be pregnant at age 49! Probably not true but keep your eyes and ears open for more developments.
This topic is also discussed in Caroline's current events thread, pregnancy rumors are always the nicest rumors, but I fear this one is not true :)

Old 01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Nobility

It would be interesting if she was pregnant, but she's too old too have kids she's 49 its too late in the way that she's 49 and when her kid graguates from high school she'll be in her late 60's she'll probably be the oldest mother than all of her friends and other women in Europe she wont do the things women in their 50's and 60's most of their kids will be getting married and starting families and most women at that age just don't have the energy take take care of a little kid and most women are done at that age just mentally and physically looking after children and want to spend time for themselves and with their friends. Most of women at that age are premenopausal or menaupausal and its alot more difficult to have children most women are starting menopause meaning that the mensteraul cycle starts stopping and when their mensteraul cycle dos come theres no egg released for them to get pregnant. Pretty soon it will stop completley called postmenopause around the age of 56 or so.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Aristocracy

Uh... I thought "A Look Back: Pregnancies" would cover all royal ladies from all the royal houses. I've only seen pictures of the Monaco Royal ladies so.. shouldn't we rename the forum "A Look Back: Monaco Royal ladies Pregnancies" or something on that order? Just a suggestion... thanks

Lisele
Old 01-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisele
Uh... I thought "A Look Back: Pregnancies" would cover all royal ladies from all the royal houses. I've only seen pictures of the Monaco Royal ladies so.. shouldn't we rename the forum "A Look Back: Monaco Royal ladies Pregnancies" or something on that order? Just a suggestion... thanks

Lisele
You've opened the Princely Family of Monaco website - where is the confusion on which royal pregnancies are being covered ?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
You've opened the Princely Family of Monaco website - where is the confusion on which royal pregnancies are being covered ?
i don´t understand it too :p .but we can really open the same thing for all royal ladies or not?
Old 01-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Administrator

In my opinion there's no need to discuss this any longer :) I opened this thread for the Princely Family of Monaco only as it's part of the Monaco section. In addition to that there are several similar threads for other royal families, I think, and if there is a need for a general thread nervertheless this in not the right place to open it. Another problem would be the fact that pics would than probably be posted twice, once in those specific threads and once in the general thread, so I would prefer to have those kind of threads seperated from each other in each royal section...
Old 01-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Nobility

Very well said Iceflower!
Old 02-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Majesty

Princess Caroline pregnant with Alexandra

Source: Das Goldene Blatt, Das Neue, Frau Aktuell
Old 02-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Aristocracy

Wow, in the second pic, Caroline looks exactly like Charlotte - I mean the face is identical...
Old 03-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Majesty

Screencaps from RTL, sorry for the bad quality I took them with my cellphone... More will come in a few days....

These were taken just a few days before Alexandra's birth in Austria
Old 03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Courtier

I keep seeing photos in various threads saying they're caps from RTL.

What is RTL? Some kind of show or programme where clips of the Monaco Royals were used? Where is it shown?

Ann
Old 03-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I keep seeing photos in various threads saying they're caps from RTL.

What is RTL? Some kind of show or programme where clips of the Monaco Royals were used? Where is it shown?

Ann
RTL is private television network, having their own television station/channel.It's originally German, but you can find there programme in other countries where they had bought concession (like there is RTL Croatia), or you can watch them on satellite. They have numerous shows where they give portraits on celebrities, royals, actors/actresses, coverage from fashion/film/music/ area and so on..

Tbhrc, thanx for those screencaps! I remember there were some photos too..Caroline by the pool and Charlotte swimming..
Old 03-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Majesty

That's right Ianna.. I made those screencaps from News Shows... There was actually an all day long coverage about Princess Caroline giving birth to Alexandra here in Germany... It was some kind of breaking news.... Really funny....
Old 03-21-2006, 05:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
That's right Ianna.. I made those screencaps from News Shows... There was actually an all day long coverage about Princess Caroline giving birth to Alexandra here in Germany... It was some kind of breaking news.... Really funny....
Wonder where I've been that day, I can't remember that coverage :) What I consider sweet on these pics is Charlotte touching Caroline and saying hello to little Alex :)
Old 03-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Majesty

I'm not sure but I think this was posted somewhere on this forum but not in this thread, sorry I don't know who posted it. It's similar to the ones I posted before - TelePress Pandis

I'm not sure but I think this was posted so
Old 04-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Majesty

Caroline pregnant with Andrea - Paris Match

Old 04-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Caroline pregnant with Andrea - Paris Match
Thanks for posting that great finding, tbhrc!
Old 04-04-2006, 05:04 AM
Nobility

Hi everyone I'm back it's nina !!
Tbhrc You're the best I was absent during so many times and I see that you do a hard work thanks a lot !! thanks, thanks !!:p :)
Old 04-04-2006, 06:06 AM
Nobility

Princess stephanie pregnant with camille

ebay parismatch