Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was great that Jazmin was there. It certainly means she got an invitation and maybe was able to spend time with her dad.
Finally a lovely outfit for her!

I don't like the red outifit. It totally ages her, espcially that yellowish hair...

It is not bad when an outfit ages. Better an outfit that ages than a childish outfit (Camilla BTS)...

Strange hair... but it must be only a bad pic ! Or a bad Lightning....

I agree with you, she often has an extra-ordinary style, eye-catching and modern, but this "dress" was a faux pas!

Meanwhile Prince Albert and Princess Charlene hosted a Grand Prix reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday evening.

Princess Caroline attended as well and they posed for a lovely pic!

** fb: Réception Formule 1 Palais Princier **

they also attended another party the same day/night, where by the looks of it, Charlene had a great time :lol:
http://cdn1.uvnimg.com/dims4/defaul...c4666c1/resizes/1500/EPP_PCWNIMC160531_11.JPG
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/defaul...c4666c1/resizes/1500/EPP_PCWNIMC160531_07.JPG
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/defaul...c4666c1/resizes/1500/EPP_PCWNIMC160531_06.JPG

full gallery
La noche salvaje de Charlene y Alberto de Mónaco - Univision

but it also looks like someone had too much to drink and was disturbing Albert
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/defaul...c4666c1/resizes/1500/EPP_PCWNIMC160531_23.JPG

It was a privat party on a yacht like there are parties in Monaco during the GP.
They don't know that photos are taken
I like the loving photos of Albert and charlene, it is a proof that they are still in love.
A lot of the friends of charlene are saying that she is a warm person in privat , she likes to laugh and it is a different person in privat and when she is at a public event.

She looks drunk to me, with overposing and odd gestures, while other guests are talking normally.
I see no 'proof' that they are in love by Charlene grabbing and kissing her husband as part of her drunken antics.

Agree 100% with you Duke OF Marmelade. The only proof I can see is that she is drunk!

Since it was, it seems, a private event, I have nothing to object to. She is entitles to behave like she wants to, but IMO, she looked tipsy. That's okay too. I only don't find her totally sober.

It looks like Charlene got a little bit tipsy!

Well, i don't know if P. Charlene is drunk or not, but i confess that seeing her drinking beer out of the bottle isn't what i would call a pretty sight... :eek:

Who have never sing or dance in a party? No, your life is sad, Charlene is taken in photos in a privat party, with her husband, singing and dancing with a friend ( a wife in blue) she is not without cloths, she is not kissing an another man , she is not dancing the french can can. She is only happy and there are lovely pics with Albert.

She is not taken in photos like Kate without cloths on her breast or Harry without cloths in party.
It is a storm in a water glass.nothing else

Why is Charlene always compared to other royals or normal people whenever there is a hint of critizism:sleeping:
Is it so difficult to accept that not everybody thinks that she is the best thing since sliced bread?

She looks drunk to me and I find it vulgar for a woman in her position to drink beer out of a bottle.

While I do not question her love to her husband, the grabbing/kissing is very off-putting to me.

She is compared to other royal or normal people because, she is not the one royal here on this forum to be taken in photos in private .and as I said it, it is a storm in a water glass.
She enjoyed to be there, since the birth of her children, she has never left them, last year, she was not attending to the fest like this in Monaco.

For one time, we don't see her alone on corsica beach with her children, she is enjoying a fest with her husband and the pics with Albert are nice, and I like when she put her head on his shoulders and when he kisses her.
I am perhaps alone to think it but no matter

Although I personally don't like the idea of drinking directly from a beer bottle, I suppose many others won't object to that. We know from previous video clips that P Charlene is extraverted, gregarious, spontaneous and animated in nature. This is what we see in these pics. To judge from these that she was tipsy is maybe a bit harsh. I think she can be allowed to let her hair down a bit at a private function. I find her behaviour and demeanor to be always correct when she is on official duty. Moreover, her husband was present and he could tone her behaviour down a bit if he wanted to. But he seemed very pleased with her, so no worries.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I don't have a problem with her letting her hair down at a private party but I don't see why we can't say if we think she looks a bit tipsy. She's having fun at a party - good for her. What that's got to do with Kate's breasts and Harry naked I have no idea.

What I don't understand is why she can be warm and friendly in private and appear quite the opposite at public events.

I don't have a problem with her letting her hair down at a private party but I don't see why we can't say if we think she looks a bit tipsy. She's having fun at a party - good for her. What that's got to do with Kate's breasts and Harry naked I have no idea.

What I don't understand is why she can be warm and friendly in private and appear quite the opposite at public events.

I totally agree!

And her public demeanor could do with a little more warmth

I'm actually thinking that night outs without the twins are now kind of rare for Charlene so she might have made the most of this opportunity. No harm in having some fun I guess, no one around her seems bothered in the pics and she didn't look hungover in the races the next day :D

75th Grand Prix de Monaco - May 2017

The 75th Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco will take place from Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th May 2017.

Additional information about the event can be found here!​

Thanks, Iceflower. But was he the only member of the family to take part this year?

Albert is the president of the star team he founded in 1993 when he was still hereditary prince, His nephews Pierre, Louis and Alexandra came to play foorball when they were in Monaco, now, Pierre is married and has a baby, Louis is perhaps not on Monaco and Alexandra is too aged to enter in the stadium giving the hand to her uncle

But soon Jacques and Gabriella will be the next persons to help daddy to play football

I also expected to at least see Louis at the charity soccer match as he had participated in previous years, but maybe, as melina premiere pointed out, he wasn't in Monaco, didn't want to - or I've overseen him ;)

As part of the Grand Prix days late driver Ayrton Senna was honoured with a plaque and statue at the Fairmont Hotel. 30 years ago he had won his first race in Monaco.

Prince Albert and Senna's niece attended the ceremony yesterday, May 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

David Coulthard and Mark Weber, former drivers are in Monaco to comment the Grand Prix for Channel4, they made with P Albert and P Charlene a video which will be boardcasted on the britannic channel 4
The video will be boardcasted on the page of FB at the beginning of the next week

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaismonaco/photos/?ref=page_internal

To watch the photos, click on the first photo

Albert gave an interview in a helicopter and Charlene gave an interview in a boat

https://twitter.com/C4F1/status/867326449786785792/photo/1

İnterview with Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Back
Top Bottom