Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In his unstoppable greed, Bernie Ecclestone sets the Grand-Prix more and more in money-overflowing states as Bahrain or Dubai, where camels were still omnipresent 50 years ago...

The only real Grand-Prix races are those with history: Monaco, Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Silverstone. Only because of the glamour (helped by the money) the GP is still in Monaco. It is the only circuit which does not meet all safety requirements. Not so strange: the bolides are roaring in normal streets in Monte-Carlo. It is a wonderful GP, not so much for the race but for everything around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful fun event for a good cause, that all-star football match.

Last edited:
Good to see Albert breaking into a sprint on the football field. A couple of pictures are a little unforgiving in profile.

71st - 74th Grand Prix de Monaco - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

^^^ previous Yes, maybe he could take some advice from his wife...Louis Ducruet - in jersey nr 7 - also played in the match.

But I also noticed on the pics with Nico Rosberg that the Palace courtyard is looking magnificent, and some renovation work is still being carried out.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Whata lovely appeareance! I hadn't see Maguy before, it was nice to see other members of the extended family attend!

^^^ previous I agree. From these pics it seems that Louis enjoys a loving and supporting relationship with his father's family. Nice pics of him and P Albert too. I admire the way P Albert involves all of his family in the events of Monaco.

Last edited:
Jazmin is in Monaco and has been seen at the Fashion show in a rather revealing outfit.

Charlene and Albert were pictured out yesterday at the track - it's on Twitter. She also attended a function last night so I expect she will be there today.

Sorry - I really haven't worked out how to post links on my phone. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
How old is Jasmine ? So cheep looking. A pitty. Dress could be nice with something in the cleavage. Girl also could be nice wit normal hair and less foundation. These black roots, awful.
But I do not understand this peep-show waitress look.

Last edited:
Not a flattering look, Jazmin. What were you thinking!? ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree with you, she often has an extra-ordinary style, eye-catching and modern, but this "dress" was a faux pas!

Meanwhile Prince Albert and Princess Charlene hosted a Grand Prix reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday evening.

Princess Caroline attended as well and they posed for a lovely pic!

** fb: Réception Formule 1 Palais Princier **

Last edited:
I think if the neckline had been less revealing or she had worn a camisole underneath it would be quite a nice dress - the tailoring of it is quite sharp. Her hair is awful - she's growing it out but still. It's aging and "helmety" - very Hillary Clinton!

I agree with you, she often has an extra-ordinary style, eye-catching and modern, but this "dress" was a faux pas!

Meanwhile Prince Albert and Princess Charlene hosted a Grand Prix reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday evening.

Princess Caroline attended as well and they posed for a lovely pic!

** fb: Réception Formule 1 Palais Princier **

WOW, Princess Charléne looked stunning and radiant! Especially love the pic with her, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Also, love the pic with the three of them - can we now put to bed the theory that Caroline and Charlene are at daggers drawn?

Also, love the pic with the three of them - can we now put to bed the theory that Caroline and Charlene are at daggers drawn?

That is indeed a lovely photo, and such relaxing pose really should put to rest any rumour about rows or rifts between Charlene and Caroline. I, for one, never believe in something wrong between them. Just because Charlene might be closer to Stephanie, it doesn't mean she has to dislike Caroline or vice versa:flowers:

I also liked Caroline's outfit. She weared it (for the first time) last summer in Pierre's religious marriage (at the gala the eveni g before marriage).

:previous:

Me too, it's a nice Celine jumpsuit, see my post at Caroline's fashion thread :flowers:

Yesterday, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the special visitor area for handicapped Grand Prix guests:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And here are the first pics from today:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

Me too, it's a nice Celine jumpsuit, see my post at Caroline's fashion thread :flowers:

Yesterday, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visited the special visitor area for handicapped Grand Prix guests:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And here are the first pics from today:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

very nice to see Louis Ducruet, Stephanie's son in thiw official place!!:flowers:

Charlene had two wonderful dresses. I am not very fond of the one that she wore for the race, but the red one is absolutely spectecular. Only one with her height and carriage can wear such a dress and look ravishing! Even the blue one is very, very nice. Charlene should always bright colours because they really suit her and she looks stunning.

As was posted earlier, P Albert met with Nico Rosberg in the week before the GP. He took P Albert for a drive in a Classic 1955 Mercedes Benz. Here is the video he made:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_aaI-hNzDs

They start off speaking in English, then go to French and also German!

Back
Top Bottom