The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is compared to other royal or normal people because, she is not the one royal here on this forum to be taken in photos in private .and as I said it, it is a storm in a water glass.
She enjoyed to be there, since the birth of her children, she has never left them, last year, she was not attending to the fest like this in Monaco.

For one time, we don't see her alone on corsica beach with her children, she is enjoying a fest with her husband and the pics with Albert are nice, and I like when she put her head on his shoulders and when he kisses her.
I am perhaps alone to think it but no matter

Old 06-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Courtier

Although I personally don't like the idea of drinking directly from a beer bottle, I suppose many others won't object to that. We know from previous video clips that P Charlene is extraverted, gregarious, spontaneous and animated in nature. This is what we see in these pics. To judge from these that she was tipsy is maybe a bit harsh. I think she can be allowed to let her hair down a bit at a private function. I find her behaviour and demeanor to be always correct when she is on official duty. Moreover, her husband was present and he could tone her behaviour down a bit if he wanted to. But he seemed very pleased with her, so no worries.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Old 06-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Courtier

I don't have a problem with her letting her hair down at a private party but I don't see why we can't say if we think she looks a bit tipsy. She's having fun at a party - good for her. What that's got to do with Kate's breasts and Harry naked I have no idea.

What I don't understand is why she can be warm and friendly in private and appear quite the opposite at public events.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
I don't have a problem with her letting her hair down at a private party but I don't see why we can't say if we think she looks a bit tipsy. She's having fun at a party - good for her. What that's got to do with Kate's breasts and Harry naked I have no idea.

What I don't understand is why she can be warm and friendly in private and appear quite the opposite at public events.
I totally agree!

And her public demeanor could do with a little more warmth
Old 06-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Nobility

I'm actually thinking that night outs without the twins are now kind of rare for Charlene so she might have made the most of this opportunity. No harm in having some fun I guess, no one around her seems bothered in the pics and she didn't look hungover in the races the next day
Old 06-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
they also attended another party the same day/night, where by the looks of it, Charlene had a great time
http://cdn1.uvnimg.com/dims4/default...C160531_11.JPG
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/default...C160531_07.JPG
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/default...C160531_06.JPG

full gallery
La noche salvaje de Charlene y Alberto de M├│naco - Univision

but it also looks like someone had too much to drink and was disturbing Albert
http://cdn4.uvnimg.com/dims4/default...C160531_23.JPG

Ups, who was the guy that the guards took out of the boat?