Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some additional pics from yesterday, May 24:

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene meeting members of the Red Cross team along the Monte Carlo Grand Prix race circuit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Just realized Albert & Charlene are in co-ordinating pants :)

and a few more

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

For some reason I can only view the 1st pic.

Great pictures, and Charlene does look fantastic.
I'd give a lot to know what Prince Albert was looking at in this one.

What ever it is, I bet he is telling her not to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I can only view the 1st pic.

It's the usual problem with Getty pictures; if direct links are posted, some browsers are unable to open them.
Re-hosted pictures from LadyFinn's post:
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- Picture 3
(picture 3 and 4 appear to be the same, so I didn't repost it).

Love the image of Albert pulling a face, funny. Sophie looks beautiful, love her dress. Charlene looks especially pretty too, the colour of her dress is perfect. Her hair, however, made me have a "There's Something About Mary" moment.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if there's going to be a live stream and the link for it?

Wow, Sophie looks amazing! The dress and the hair are just beautiful.

The Monaco GP has to be the most boring on the whole F1 calendar, given it's almost impossible to overtake and the cars have to go at a low speed most of the time. I have a friend to went to it a couple of years ago and she said she would never go back.

The Monaco GP has to be the most boring on the whole F1 calendar, given it's almost impossible to overtake and the cars have to go at a low speed most of the time. I have a friend to went to it a couple of years ago and she said she would never go back.

Plus the rain, which is going to make things harder.

It probably helps if you know someone there - or are wealthy and are part of 'the scene'. Always helps if one is wealthy - goes without saying. :cool:

Anyway, my brother has gone a few times and he has a blast - so I guess its all in what one is looking for. Its an excuse for some good partying, I think. ;)

The hotels of monaco are full, the weather is fine and there are many people in Monaco for the Grand Prix. To morrow, It will be yet a big Grand Prix as usually.

Have you actually managed to find a way to blame Charlene for what visitors to her country wear and how they look?

Yeesh. She's more powerful than I realized.

Yeah it's that pesky Monaco again EIIR. I bet if your friend's like you she will love the BRITISH grand prix!!!!

Last edited:
Ahhhh yeah, 12 straight hours of racing tomorrow between the Indy 500, the Monaco Grand Prix and the Coke Cola 600...my Sunday is complete! Apparently Indy and the 600 will have more passing than Monaco...

Speculative posts have been removed!

Here are some more pics of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene visiting the special tribune of the handicap
people association of Monaco on May 26, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Charlene looks pretty good, no Caroline or Stephanie around nor is Charlotte.

Yeah it's that pesky Monaco again EIIR. I bet if your friend's like you she will love the BRITISH grand prix!!!!

She's never been to the British GP, nor have I, so neither of us have an opinion on it.

It's not the fact that the GP is in Monaco that bothers me; it's that the track does not lead to interesting overtaking battles, which is what makes F1 interesting. A procession of cars going 40mph for parts of the course in just boring. Abu Dhabi and Valencia have the same problem.

As they mentioned on the BBC, if this race wasn't already in place, the FIA would never in a million years choose to have a race there due to safety problems and lack of overtaking opportunities.

And yet, EIIR it remains the most famous and prestigious race on the F1 circuit. As David Coulthard said, Monaco is everything you want a Grand Prix race to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom