The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2011, 04:04 AM
Heir Apparent

The other lady was Jacky Icx's companion...

Old 06-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Monaco Grand Prix in the Big Apple !

Organised by the Monaco Government Tourist Office in New York, this event took places a few days before the "real" MGP.

It was attended by Gilles Noghès, the son of Anthony Noghès, the founder of the GP of 1929.

It was also the 100th birthday of Juan Manuel Fangio who won his first GP in 1950.

There were various consuls and ambassadors, also Prince Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe.

There was a silent auction which resulted in a donation of almost 50.000 dollars for the American branch of the Fondation Prince Albert de Monaco.

http://www.monaco.mc/Pages/Accueil/m...son_grand_prix__

Old 06-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Courtier

Are there any videos of Charlotte, Pierre, Albert and Charlene? Specifically, the Trio giving out awards?
Old 06-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

Look on You Tube. Monaco Grand Prix highlights towards the end. Some of them have a few seconds of the awarding of the trophies.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
As predicted the above posted gallery has been updated, including pics of this year's gala dinner,
for a better overview, here's another arrangement of the gala dinner pics, Prince Albert and Charlene
Wittstock attended the event, Charlene's brother Gareth was present as well.

** zimbio: Gala Dinner For 69th Grand Prix Automobile de Monaco - Arrivals **
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Public.fr gallery: Photos : Charlotte Casiraghi, une beauté altière proche de ses frères !

Zimbio galleries (about Charlotte): Monaco Grand Prix + F1 Grand Prix. They all seem to be so close to each other!

Ah, thanks so much for the gorgeous pics you two!

The whole family is so aesthetically beautiful they would look lovely in a sack cloth, seriously.

That said, Charlene's gold lame dress is a winner/stunner! For some reason it reminds me of this: http://static.musictoday.com/store/b...ge/EPAP068.JPG

Definitely a star in the making ~ what an asset she will be to Monaco ~ in fact imho a great part of Monaco's charm is the familial family atmosphere they generate. This is a f-a-m-i-l-y in every sense of the word. *two huge thumbs up!*

And I loved how they were all present for the awarding of the trophy. The two girls outstanding in their respective colors ~ Charlotte, Miss Autumn, decked out gorgeously in Monaco's spicy red & white colors ~ whilst her future auntie, Miss Summer, equally lovely in a summery black & white print dress. While not to be ignored, the men handsome & debonair in their ties & suits.

WTG, MONACO, WTG!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Monaco Grand Prix in the Big Apple !

Organised by the Monaco Government Tourist Office in New York, this event took places a few days before the "real" MGP.

It was attended by Gilles Noghès, the son of Anthony Noghès, the founder of the GP of 1929.

It was also the 100th birthday of Juan Manuel Fangio who won his first GP in 1950.

There were various consuls and ambassadors, also Prince Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe.

There was a silent auction which resulted in a donation of almost 50.000 dollars for the American branch of the Fondation Prince Albert de Monaco.

http://www.monaco.mc/Pages/Accueil/m...son_grand_prix__

Wasn't the late Princess Antoinette married to someone named Noghes?

Am I remembering correctly?
Old 06-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You do, Moonmaiden23

Her first husband had been Alexandre-Athenase Noghès, he's the father of her
three children. I've remembered the Grand Prix connection and rechecked his
Wiki entry as to his family relations:

Quote:
His great-grandfather Alexandre was the founder of the Monte Carlo Automobile Club. His father, Anthony, created the first Grand Prix ever raced in a city, the world famous Grand Prix de Monaco. Anthony also created the renowned Rally de Monte Carlo and is credited with inventing the chequered flag.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

THAT is what I was remembering..he was one of the Princess's three husbands...thank you iceflower!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Aristocracy

Another HQ pics, Charlotte

Charlotte Casiraghi – GP Monaco 2011 (May 29, 2011) x 7 HQs | Celebrity Press Pictures
Old 06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Courtier

Awww! @ the picture of Pierre lifting Bea over the barrier! They are the cutest of the Casiraghi trio couples, hands down.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Nobility

charlotte looks great! and i especially like the pic with pierre and beatrive over the barrier...so sweet :)
Old 06-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Aristocracy

Gallery with good pics

http://www.public.fr/News/Photos/Photos-Charlotte-Casiraghi-une-beaute-altiere-proche-de-ses-freres-!-51591

I think this is the last until next year