Old 05-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Serene Highness

What a beauty Alexandra is here! http://i51.tinypic.com/23w8t2h.jpg

Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
What a beauty Alexandra is here! http://i51.tinypic.com/23w8t2h.jpg
A glimpse of her mother's features and posture...

Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Heir Apparent

My favourite is the rear view where PA put his arm around Alexandra.

And I'm glad Louis is there....
Old 05-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't find Alexandra beautiful yet...she still looks too much like her father Prince E-A.

But I am hopeful that the formidable Kelly-Grimaldi genes come to the forefront soon.....
Old 05-26-2011, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

No, you're right..... she isn't beautiful in conventional terms.
You will laugh probably, but I see a vague similarity between her and Mélanie de Lusignan...... not a stunning beauty, but someone wise before her time..... someone who can keep her own counsel....
Old 05-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ahah it's funny but I see the similarities too.

I agree that she's not a stunnig beauty, i mean, you won't look at her and think: "oh such a beautiful face" like probably most of us do with Charlotte. and, yes, she resembles her father a lot, which to me, is not that bad.
But what i like more about Alexandra is how happy she always seems to be. She has such a vibrating smile.... and that's refreshing to see in this family because her siblings always seemed to have more serious or even sad facial expressions.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
No, you're right..... she isn't beautiful in conventional terms.
You will laugh probably, but I see a vague similarity between her and Mélanie de Lusignan...... not a stunning beauty, but someone wise before her time..... someone who can keep her own counsel....
Yes! You are right...Melanie is who she reminds me of as well. I couldn't put my finger on it...thanks Renata4711!

Little Alexandra could surprise me and become as beautiful as her mother and her sister...I reminder seeing photos of Princess Caroline as a child and marvelling later that she turned into the great beauty that she did...it wasn't always apparent imo.

ICAM with juliette that she is very obviously a happy and well loved child, despite the breakup of her parents.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
^^ahah it's funny but I see the similarities too.

I agree that she's not a stunnig beauty, i mean, you won't look at her and think: "oh such a beautiful face" like probably most of us do with Charlotte. and, yes, she resembles her father a lot, which to me, is not that bad.
But what i like more about Alexandra is how happy she always seems to be. She has such a vibrating smile.... and that's refreshing to see in this family because her siblings always seemed to have more serious or even sad facial expressions.
You're absolutely right. Alexandra inherited her father's dominant genes, but, sometimes, in the way she turns her head, in her little nose, in some gestures and postures, the Grimaldi genes pop out clearly. As for her permanent joy and hapiness, i think it's one more proof of P. Caroline wonderful job as a mom ( no disregard for P. Ernst's job as a father, of course... ).
Old 05-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm adding one more picture of Alexandra to proove that she is going to be a beauty:
Alexandra

This is a great pic of her. Imo, she will be more beautiful than Charlotte. And that's something to say! Anyone where can i get that pic without watermarks?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Administrator

That is a lovely picture. I think she will be Alexandra no more no less. A beauty in her own right.

I think Alexandra has a sense of tranquility (despite her parents marital circumstances) because she has grown up surrounded by love. Not to say that the Casiraghi Trio didn't know love....but I am sure in the beginning Caroline's grief was very strong...and while they had their uncles, aunts and grand parents (including Stefano's side)...its not the same as growing up without your father.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
I'm adding one more picture of Alexandra to proove that she is going to be a beauty:
Alexandra

This is a great pic of her. Imo, she will be more beautiful than Charlotte. And that's something to say! Anyone where can i get that pic without watermarks?
Oh yes...she is very pretty in that picture! She definitely has the famous Grimaldi pouty lips...lucky girl!

She is growing up FAST.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Courtier

Aha, I too notice the similarity between little Alexandra and cousin Melanie de Massy, though I think it's mainly due to the fact that they both have wide flat kewpie doll type faces when seen head on, like here:

Melanie de Massy Pictures - Monaco National Day Celebrations - Zimbio

But then again so do Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst, as seen in these pics:

http://i1.tinypic.com/sg27gj.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T4GLZmpZ2S...-of-monaco.jpg

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...p;d=1114170666

In conclusion, I think little Princess Alexandra is a perfect combination of both her parents, which can be seen more and more as she matures into a woman.

But that said, I've noticed that girls in general tend to take after their father in looks, whereas boys take after their mother. However, personality wise the opposite is true. Jmho.

What a joy it has been and will continue to be to see the maturation process of the lovely Princess Alexandra.

ps: one thing's for sure, both Charlotte and Alexandra are their mother's daughters, no doubt about that. They both resemble Caroline, they just don't resemble each other. :)
Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

After all those comparisons - time to get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator

Prince Albert with Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery and on inspection following practice for
the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 26, 2011 in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 05-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Commoner

Hello everyone,

I was checking the website -wireimage-and I found new pics of this good event(Peace ans Sport) which all the three Princes of Monaco take part in and yeah they look hot and wet but in a diving suit!

sorry I'm not good at ripping pics & posting them so here is the link if someone can post them and I will be checking for more...

WireImage.com

updates..I wasn't sure where to post the link of the (Peace & Sport - Operation Poseidon)so I post it here since it's somehow official event(sort to say) to know more about it check the official website Accueil it's really a beautiful initiative from the Monaco P :)
Old 05-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Heir Apparent

PA's favourite diver, Pierre Frolla, did his stuff again today by diving 24 metres deep into the Med in order to retrieve the flag for the 69th Grand Prix.

The flag was signed and dedicated by seven famous Open tennis players (Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Gael Monfils, Sebastien Loeb, Daniel Elena) and by PA and Pierre Frolla, in the presence of his nephews Andrea and Pierre.

Later on, it was raffled off for "Peace and Sport" (L'organisation pour la Paix par le Sport)

http://www.pierrefrolla.com/
Old 05-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks a lot for posting, Nora80b, I've moved your posts over here, as the event is related with the Grand Prix, see
Renata4711's post above

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 05-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

Yesterday Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert attended the annual AmberLounge Fashion Monaco 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery ** belga **

And here are some more pics from yesterday with Pierre and Andrea: Peace & Sport - Operation Poseidon
Old 05-28-2011, 03:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Thanks a lot for posting, Nora80b, I've moved your posts over here, as the event is related with the Grand Prix, see
Renata4711's post above

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Wow Andrea
Charlene is wonderful!
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Heir Apparent

What were Andrea and Pierre doing, fooling around on the helicopter ???

Here's some more fun for the boys:
Gumball 3000 - Official Website

The racers will spend TWO days in Monaco, on the F1 track, on 28th and 29th May....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumball_3000

Nice Matin:
http://www.nicematin.com/article/mon...en-principaute