Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was watching whole race (Robert was 3rd :clap: ) and waiting for Casiraghi Trio... Nice to see them, in polish tv was said that this is new generation of Monegasque royal. Commentators even knows something about them:flowers:

^That's something! i mean, commentators would only talk about the race..hehe, but if they talked about them too...
I can't believe how good Andrea looks. Really handsome...like, really.
BTW, his hair has gone dark :lol: (me and my observations)

I am happy Mark Webber is in the first place! I expected him to be though:ROFLMAO:Congrats!!
I want to see some Caro:ermm:

^That's something! i mean, commentators would only talk about the race..hehe, but if they talked about them too...
I can't believe how good Andrea looks. Really handsome...like, really.
BTW, his hair has gone dark :lol: (me and my observations)

ooo , polish commentators often talking about everything, but not about race :lol:
indeed Andrea's hair are darker and little matted ;) boys look great, but I'm still wondering is Caroline was there?? but I didn't see her on tv or in pictures...

Thank you all for the wonderful pics!:flowers:Charlotte looked fab.:heart:I only wish that Belga didn't use this awful watermark.It ruins the photos.

They all look good, but I agree very somber. Like British Royal Family serious, and I don't like it. :ermm: One of my favorite things about this family is how easy going and so obviously close they appear, even in formal events. The pics last year of Charlotte and Albert laughing and him guiding her with his hand on her back were so sweet! I have yet to see any pic of a smile.

But...

Charlotte looks gorgeous two days in a row! Andrea looks better than he has in a long while, but Pierre has long surpassed him as the hot Casiraghi brother. He looks friggin fine as...:D Goodness lol.

I posted photos over in Caroline's current events thread - Caroline spent the day on Pacha, rather than going to the Monaco Grand Prix. Sounds far more relaxing. :lol:

I posted photos over in Caroline's current events thread - Caroline spent the day on Pacha, rather than going to the Monaco Grand Prix. Sounds far more relaxing. :lol:

Thanks Thecia. I've just seen those photos, they put out quite a relaxing impression indeed... Anyway, i still miss P. Caroline charming presence in the princely box in Montecarlo! :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

It's odd not to see Caroline in the Grand Prix two years in a row...but her children looked gorgeous.

Gala dinner arrivals have been posted at getty. So far just Albert and Charlene:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I love the color of Charlene's dress!

EDIT: just saw that Pierre and Beatrice are there. Pics at isifa, but I can't get any big ones. Beatrice looks STUNNING!

Charlene look very elegant. So does Albert. I'd like to see the Casiraghi Trio there. Charlotte and Pierre were there last year, right?

Yes, Charlotte wore a very lovely burgundy dress.

I hate Beatrice's dress so much. However, Charlene's=love! Agree about Pierre looking like Stefano. He is very much his father's son.

No Andrea or Charlotte :(
But Pierre looks handsome. I don't know what was Beatrice thinking with dress...
Her face looks gorgeous, though.

^ I agree. The dress is bad..but the color is great. I really wish we had seen Charlotte, but I guess she's had enough of the cameras this weekend to last her a while. Haha

I guess Andrea and Tatiana didn't go this year? :ermm:

^They didn't go last year either. And the previous years, i don't remember.
I would have love to see Andrea and Charlotte there.

I can't watch that video. It says Formula One has blocked it on copyright grounds. Are there any other vids from today?

I guess Andrea and Tatiana didn't go this year? :ermm:
Andrea was this year in Grand Prix..He was wearing a beige suit and he also gave a cup!;)

Yes, there's a problem with the video.:previous:

Charlene is really beautiful in that dress! It's color is amazing and smooth! I like her hair that way too:flowers:
:bang:But Beatrice's dress is ugly and doesn't suit her at all. At least she has a very pretty face to make her look wonderful :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Andrea was this year in Grand Prix..He was wearing a beige suit and he also gave a cup!;)
I think they mean they're disappointed that Andrea and Tatiana didn't attend the Gala. Both of them attended the Grand Prix, as did Beatrice and Alex. He was in a gray suit and he was wearing sky blue Wayfarers. He looked quite nice actually. :flowers:

Each of the siblings handed out a trophy.
Prince Albert- 1st place
Charlotte - 2nd place
Pierre - 3rd place
Andrea - Constructor's trophy

I agree with all the other posters about Beatrice's dress. Not nice at all. It was a bit disappointing not to see Charlotte and Andrea at the gala. I liked Charlene's dress the colour suits her. However I have to say maybe I'm just old fashioned but I would love to see her with a ring on her finger instead of just girlfriend.

In the new pictures, there is one of Andrea (loving the shorter hair, still; Pic #9), and it looks as if Prince Albert is chastising Charlene in Pic #4 :lol:. I wish Andrea and Charlotte had gone to the gala, too :ermm:. Missed seeing Princess Caroline, unless those pictures haven't shown up, yet; but, she usually hands out one of the cups.

Charlene dress was so pretty. I loved the colour. And i'm with all of you that said that Beatrice's dress wasn't nice. It was a weird dress, but nice colour though.

Nobody had told the winner, Mark Webber, the dressing code...
Zimbio

Oh Mark! I would be so embarassed in his place. What was he thinking? It was a Gala!

Back
Top Bottom