Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it possible that Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst attended the wedding of Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxony-Coburg and Gotha and are in Germany this weekend?

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Both outfits of Charlotte are fab.... the green is a beautiful shade of green really brings out the highlights in her hair. The shoes and handbag in this outfit are a particularly favorite.

:butterfly: Today's dress is simply gorgeous as well and the shoes really make the outfit.

For the most part her style seems to be true to herself what she likes to wear and the botanicals are always so lovely for anyone and soooo in style...

:rose2:Andre he seems to have PA's lighting problems in pics.... if the lighting or the colors aren't just 'right' he comes out looking ill-looking!!! Since men don't have the added benefit of make-up it's simply how it is. It's pretty doubtful he would be sick where's it would show so noticebly. More than likely it's a lighting problem that has him looking like that.

:thistle:must say PA's pics have greatly improved with the lighting to the point where he always looks great in his pics when they are taken.

:rose:All in all it seemed like a tight race and the participants were in high-gear!!

:cheers: It's easy to see the winners were delighted with themsleves as they should be....because if the news accounts of all the system problems some of the drivers faced today were true then indeed it must have been a great challenge for everyone! :heartflower::bee:

:rose2:Andre he seems to have PA's lighting problems in pics.... if the lighting or the colors aren't just 'right' he comes out looking ill-looking!!! Since men don't have the added benefit of make-up it's simply how it is. It's pretty doubtful he would be sick where's it would show so noticebly. More than likely it's a lighting problem that has him looking like that.

I wasn't talking about his pictures (although now that I see them he does in fact look worse in pictures) but how he appeared on the television: he looked and behaved a little strangely. Compared to the other too it was quite shocking. Very strange, however if there is something up I have no doubt that he has all the love and support he needs from his family. Not that I want to start a conversation on this. :)

Madre de dios entonces (escúlpame, no portuguense, español solo) o madre del niños en este situación. No, no Caroline. Just Albert and her children and I think I saw Elizabeth de Massy. However I suppose they are being prepared for a future role, possibly. I don't want to sound alarmist, but Andrea, on the TV still doesn't look right: Better than before but he still looks uncoordinated and not quite there. Next to the other two, it was quite sad to see. He looked so vulnerable and a bit ill next to them.

I agree with you Poppy7. Exaggerations apart, and in spite of my disappoitmente with the absence of P. Caroline, my first guess was, indeed, that it could be the begining of the preparation of the young generation to assume a more active role in the Principality events and social life. My second guess was ( and God forbid ) that maybe the Princess, or Prince Ernst wouldn't be of health. But i'll stick to my first guess. It makes so much more sense... :coach:

Is it possible that Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst attended the wedding of Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxony-Coburg and Gotha and are in Germany this weekend?

I don't think so flyingcat. I've just seen the photos of the wedding on another thread and the Royal Houses of Bulgaria and Sweden were there, but no sign of P. Ernst or P. Caroline. :ermm:

They all looked very nice, and I also really liked both of Charlotte's dresses. I liked that they all participated this year, but you guys are hard on Andrea, no wonder he's a bit reluctant to want the job he might have one day :rolleyes::lol:. Besides, that very thin look seems to be a popular European thing right now--I know some French guys here with the very same look, maybe even thinner :). I'm sorry I just don't see the connection with Andrea's weight and how it determines if he's up for the job? :confused: I hope we get some more pictures.:flowers:

Having the trio present the awards is a very smart move on Albert's part. Hopefully they will continue to do this. It is so nice to see them become more involved. It will also hopefully start to bring in a younger crowd to Monaco. I hope to see them present and presenting at more events. I applaud Albert for the transition this year. I think the trio look great.

Charlotte looked so beautiful at the ceremony. Albert sure is um,round,these days!

but you guys are hard on Andrea, no wonder he's a bit reluctant to want the job he might have one day :rolleyes::lol:. Besides, that very thin look seems to be a popular European thing right now--I know some French guys here with the very same look, maybe even thinner :). I'm sorry I just don't see the connection with Andrea's weight and how it determines if he's up for the job? :confused: I hope we get some more pictures.:flowers:

It has nothing to do with Andrea’s weight: it was how I observed his demeanour and behaviour at the award ceremony. I personally see no connection with his weight or anything. To me it seems he just wasn't behaving right. He seemed rather odd, compared to the other two. It was very odd: I can't explain it. I think at one stage he half bowed (at tried to) at someone he was shaking hands with, and he just seemed fidgety and a bit out of it. As I said compared to the other two today, which were the picture of composure, it seemed weird. And weird in the context of how I usually see him behave at this event, and others, that are televised.

However, as I said I do not want to start a conversation about this. I just wanted to state that his weight has got nothing to do with what concerned me today.

Having the trio present the awards is a very smart move on Albert's part.

Only Andrea amd Charlotte presented the awards; Pierre did not.

They all looked very nice, and I also really liked both of Charlotte's dresses. I liked that they all participated this year, but you guys are hard on Andrea, no wonder he's a bit reluctant to want the job he might have one day :rolleyes::lol:. Besides, that very thin look seems to be a popular European thing right now--I know some French guys here with the very same look, maybe even thinner :). I'm sorry I just don't see the connection with Andrea's weight and how it determines if he's up for the job? :confused: I hope we get some more pictures.:flowers:

The thing is, it's one thing to be thin and it's another to be thin and look sickly. The latter is what is alarming to many of who comment on Andrea's form. He may be thin, yes, and thin is in still with European men, but he doesn't look healthy. Pierre is rather thin but you don't hear any complaints about him.

Two galleries from yesterday, 23 May 2009.
Charlotte Casiraghi and Alex Dellal.
Sipa Press Search Results

PRINCE ALBERT TEST DRIVES ELECTRIC CAR
Sipa Press Search Results

I think at one stage he half bowed (at tried to) at someone he was shaking hands with, and he just seemed fidgety and a bit out of it
I have seen Andrea on Tv and I have noticed that poppy7. It was very strange.

The Casiraghi trio looked great! I loved Charlotte's floral dress, Andrea seemed a little sick likes others have commented but i found him having a good time chatting and laughing in some pics. Pierre looked very serious. Albert looked also great. It's shame Caroline and Ernst weren't there but it might be, again as said by others, a sign for preparing the Casiraghi trio for the future :flowers:

The thing is, it's one thing to be thin and it's another to be thin and look sickly. The latter is what is alarming to many of who comment on Andrea's form. He may be thin, yes, and thin is in still with European men, but he doesn't look healthy. Pierre is rather thin but you don't hear any complaints about him.

Well, even worse if he actually has a problem with his health and people are complaining as you say about it? How is that going to help him, if not make it worse? Being concerned for his welfare is one thing, but complaining about someone else's health sounds kind of strange whatever the cause? That is all I was trying to point out. :flowers:

I have to agree with some of you that Andrea's behavior was very odd he seemed to just be so out of place. Charlotte and Pierre were great they were normal in their greeting of the winners and runner ups but Andrea was all over the place , He seemed to shake their hands while bowing to them at the same time it was somewhat odd.

It has nothing to do with Andrea’s weight: it was how I observed his demeanour and behaviour at the award ceremony. I personally see no connection with his weight or anything. To me it seems he just wasn't behaving right. He seemed rather odd, compared to the other two. It was very odd: I can't explain it. I think at one stage he half bowed (at tried to) at someone he was shaking hands with, and he just seemed fidgety and a bit out of it. As I said compared to the other two today, which were the picture of composure, it seemed weird. And weird in the context of how I usually see him behave at this event, and others, that are televised.

However, as I said I do not want to start a conversation about this. I just wanted to state that his weight has got nothing to do with what concerned me today.

Only Andrea amd Charlotte presented the awards; Pierre did not.

Fair enough. I haven't really seen how he conducts himself. :flowers:

I just see this discussion often on these boards about this and it worries me that this talk that seems to surround him so much, might actually help to contribute to the problem, if there is one? :flowers:

Well, even worse if he actually has a problem with his health and people are complaining as you say about it? How is that going to help him, if not make it worse? Being concerned for his welfare is one thing, but complaining about someone else's health sounds kind of strange whatever the cause? That is all I was trying to point out. :flowers:

Maybe "complaining" was the wrong word to use. I should have used "point/ing out" or "discuss/ed" instead of "complaint" because by using that, I was insinuating something completely different from what I was trying to explain.

Charlotte looks Amazing in that dress love the color

Charlotte looks stunning! I love the colour of the dress! it fits her perfectly! what a beautiful face she has! I wonder why Charlene wasn't at the race? She looks nice here too. Let's wait for more pics to see if Caroline, Ernst and Andrea attended the gala.

At least! This is how i want to see her, IN COLOR, she looks wonderful, that color lits hes face!

Congratulations to Jenson Button on his victory! :clap: I thought everyone looked great, Charlotte was her usual gorgeous self and Andrea seemed alright to me; it is a sporting event, meant for fun. He seemed excited and a little nervous but nothing more. I don't think he's too thin either (weight, whether over or under should be nobody's business). He's very active, he smokes and looking at his family I'd say he's bound to be on the skinny side. As to the gala photos, I still think Charlene often tries too hard, especially where her hair is concerned; Charlotte looks great in black (she'd look great wearing a feed sack for that matter) but it was nice to see her wearing some color to a formal event. They were all nice photos, everyone seemed to really be enjoying themselves. Nice to see Princess Beatrice there, she was looking pretty good too.
:monacoflag::monacostandard::monacoflag:

As beautiful as that magenta is, I am going to have to disagree with the lot of you and give a big "NAY" to that dress. It is doing her bust no favors and with the fact that she slouches, the "v" opening makes her chest look even more concave.

As for Charlene, she finally got in right (imo) in picking a dress for her figure. The belt is a nice touch in that it gives her a waistline and draws some attention away from her shoulders. Her hair is another story, however.

Charlotte and Charlene both look stunning!! I am SOOOOO happy to see Charlotte is color this weekend! The green dress, the flowered dress and the magenta dress all really showcase her beauty!!! I did miss Princess Caroline being there : ( And I forgot to record the Grand Prix today!! AGH!!

Back
Top Bottom