The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Let's not compare Charlene with Grace, etc. Its not fair to either party.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Commoner

Unconventional Monaco - inviting his sister's kids to the 'Royal Box' is a good idea. It might have been even better if Albert wouldn't have forget about his other nieces and nephew. Could have been also a great experience and nice treat at least for Louis and Pauline. Where are they?!?!?! I just don't believe all those explanations about their continiuing absence. These poor kids are just second class relatives and the future will show what it does to them. In a prinicpality where the Prince is living openly with his mistress it woudn't really matter to invite the illegitimate kids of his sister. Not to speak of his own offsprings - out of wedlock.
I become more and more immune to this false charme of Monaco - still living on the achievements of the previous generation but unable to keep up their standard.

Old 05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Nobility

^ It is up to Stephanie on whether or not her children attend any events. I'm sure that if the Casiraghi Trio can go, then Stephanie's children have the same invitation. She has always kept her children out of the public eye as much as could. So, there is no need to blame Albert.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekla View Post
Unconventional Monaco - inviting his sister's kids to the 'Royal Box' is a good idea. It might have been even better if Albert wouldn't have forget about his other nieces and nephew. Could have been also a great experience and nice treat at least for Louis and Pauline. Where are they?!?!?! I just don't believe all those explanations about their continiuing absence. These poor kids are just second class relatives and the future will show what it does to them. In a prinicpality where the Prince is living openly with his mistress it woudn't really matter to invite the illegitimate kids of his sister. Not to speak of his own offsprings - out of wedlock.
I become more and more immune to this false charme of Monaco - still living on the achievements of the previous generation but unable to keep up their standard.
well said
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Let me add to my earlier post before we get totally sidetracked from the subject of this thread:
  • We don't know why Stephanie's kids do not participate in official events, so let's not speculate on why they are not in attendance;
  • This thread is about the Grand Prix and not about Charlene and Albert's relationship nor is it about his children and their participation in official events so I think we can leave those topics out as well.

Let's stay on topic. Any questions..can be directed to any of the Monaco mods and/or TRF administrators via PM .

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 05-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte looks like as her mother she is so pretty.
thank you for the pics
Old 05-27-2009, 04:33 AM
Royal Highness

La Fórmula 1 se viste de gala en el Principado de Mónaco
Old 05-27-2009, 09:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
^ It is up to Stephanie on whether or not her children attend any events. I'm sure that if the Casiraghi Trio can go, then Stephanie's children have the same invitation. She has always kept her children out of the public eye as much as could. So, there is no need to blame Albert.
Exactly, you got it it !!! Thanks for posting this!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm astonished that every time people do not see Stephanie or her children to a Monaco event, they are surprised. Since her youth and especially since she become mother, Stephanie has always said that she does not like attending these events and that she wanted to preserve the maximum possible her children from these obligations. She follows what she said, she has always been like this. Where is the problem??
Old 05-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I'm astonished that every time people do not see Stephanie or her children to a Monaco event, they are surprised. Since her youth and especially since she become mother, Stephanie has always said that she does not like attending these events and that she wanted to preserve the maximum possible her children from these obligations. She follows what she said, she has always been like this. Where is the problem??
Exactly! She is very involved in the charities that are close to her heart and attends the Red Cross Ball for obvious reasons. Likewise with Caroline. She is involved with the charities closest to her heart as well. The opera, the ballet, the annual floral show and of course the balls are what she is involved including AMADE. Plus others. Stephanie recently brought her eldest daughter to the circus with her but then that makes sense too. Stephanie has grown a lot since her father's death. I am so pleased to see what she is doing. Most importantly she has managed to keep her love life off the pages of the tabloids - Also for the sake of her kids. Good for Stephanie!!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Nobility

I think you guys might want to reread that post and look at the transparency of it--Is it really Stephanie's kids that are at issue?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Back to the Grand Prix....

2009 winners:
1) Jenson Button 2) Rubens Barrichello 3) Kimi Raikkonen 4) Felipe Massa
5) Mark Webber 6) Nico Rosberg 7) Fernando Alonso 8) Sebastien Bourdais

Next Monaco Grand Prix: May 20-23, 2010

The full list of teams participating in 2010 will not be published until June 12th.

Watch out for the F1 rule changes which may cause some of the top teams to defect...
Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

i was surprised to see Prince Michael of Kent standing on the edge of the podium

Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENECE29 View Post
Monaco Royal Family: Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo
25 May Myroyals Blog
I like this floral dress so much,although it is too short
Old 05-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Heir Apparent

To PrincessofEurope,

Prince Michael of Kent is involved in various motoring related charities and organisations, e.g. the the British Racing Drivers' Club, the Club della Mille Miglia, the Bentley Drivers club, First Gear, the Benjafields Racing Club, and the FIA Foundation.

He is also President of the Institute of Road Safety Officers, and a Honorary Fellow if the Institute of Highways and Transportation.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Courtier

What do you think? Was Gabrielle Chanel right, when she once said, that the knees of a woman are not pretty enough to be shown, that they should always be covered by the skirt?
Old 05-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
i was surprised to see Prince Michael of Kent standing on the edge of the podium
i didnt see Prince Michael- can tell me what pic?
Old 05-29-2009, 06:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Michael of Kent chatting with Jenson Button and his girlfriend on May 24
Getty Images - Celebrities Attend Monaco Grand Prix

He was also interviewed on TV before the race.

Check out Prince Michael's diary - starting with the Melbourne Grand Prix ....
Prince Michael of Kent : Diary

Just for good measure - here are some images of HRH PM at Grand Prix in 2001 and 2009 !
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Old 05-31-2009, 02:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Prince Michael of Kent chatting with Jenson Button and his girlfriend on May 24
Getty Images - Celebrities Attend Monaco Grand Prix

He was also interviewed on TV before the race.
Prince Michael of kent is very elegant.I have seen him in person
Old 05-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Lucky you!
I find him very attractive....
Sadly, his wife is known as "Princess Pushy"...it's funny how those labels stick!