The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

My Dad was watching, and when Charlotte and Albert came on the screen. He Said: who’s the one beside Albert? I said nothing. The next time came on the screen he went: oh she looks like she would be Caroline's daughter. My rather jaded response: That's because she is. Next question was which one of Caroline’s husbands was her father. The only one he remembered was Junot: complete rogue! And he vaguely remembered that the second husband had been killed.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Courtier

The Getty images gallery shows that Princess Beatrice was there:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Old 05-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
No Caroline :(
Pic1 ** Pic2
belga
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? NO CAROLINE?!?!? Now it's official: either photos are send to the public, or i'll burst of impatiency... Ay madre de diós, NO CAROLINE? what is this? A conspiracy to kill my poor heart? Please dear princess gives a sign of your presence, you can't simply walk out on us...I know you're there, somewhere, preparing us a wonderful surprise. You must be! Ay madre de diós...
Old 05-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Serene Highness

Im really happy that Jenson Button won!!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Grand Prix itself takes place today, May 24, yesterday there
has only been the practice and some pre-events, so there still is
the chance that Andrea and Pierre will be there today, other
family members including Albert and Caroline will attend for sure.
Thanks for the clarification!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Serene Highness

there's one pic of cahr in gettyimages if u press "Rubens Barichello" !
Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? NO CAROLINE?!?!? Now it's official: either photos are send to the public, or i'll burst of impatiency... Ay madre de diós, NO CAROLINE? what is this? A conspiracy to kill my poor heart? Please dear princess gives a sign of your presence, you can't simply walk out on us...I know you're there, somewhere, preparing us a wonderful surprise. You must be! Ay madre de diós...
Madre de dios entonces (escúlpame, no portuguense, español solo) o madre del niños en este situación. No, no Caroline. Just Albert and her children and I think I saw Elizabeth de Massy. However I suppose they are being prepared for a future role, possibly. I don't want to sound alarmist, but Andrea, on the TV still doesn't look right: Better than before but he still looks uncoordinated and not quite there. Next to the other two, it was quite sad to see. He looked so vulnerable and a bit ill next to them.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Serene Highness

I ssooooo agree with you poppy7.. i noticed that he was like sick.. he seemed tired and very thin..
Old 05-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Commoner

You can see some of Charlotte here:
Getty Images - Brawn GP's Brazilian driver Rubens Barri
I really like what she is wearing, she looks very good. She looked quite shy making the presentation, but it was good to see her do it.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Serene Highness

haha.. that was the pic i was talking about XD
Old 05-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Commoner

l agree with you about Andrea. l prefer Pierre.....
Old 05-24-2009, 11:02 AM

I saw Andrea on TV. He behaved a bit strange or it was only my impression.

xo
Old 05-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

more pic of char on gettyimages..
Old 05-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I guess maybe Princess Caroline was bit tired or maybe she had to do a trip for one of her humanitarian projects and therefore she didn't attend. One of the few times she's missed it in her life I guess. It would have been nice if Stephanie had attended in her place to be Monaco's First Lady like she has done at some events in the past.

Yet we can't complain, the Casiraghis were there and had an important role in the podium. Don't want to start a debate here, but if one of them will be the heir, it's good they're getting a more participative role in functions, rather than just standing. Charlotte looked beautiful yet very simple, Andrea was having a good chat in the podium, Pierre looked very serious.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:14 PM

Is it possible that Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst attended the wedding of Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxony-Coburg and Gotha and are in Germany this weekend?
Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Commoner

Finally there are some pics on Belga:
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details

Her shoes are the same pair she wore to the 2006 Grand Prix as you can see here:
Getty Images - Formula One: Monaco Grand Prix - Celebrities
Old 05-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Aristocracy

Hello averybody, in this link there are good pictures, Sorry my English is not good...

Charlotte Casiraghi Monte Carlo Grand Prix 2009 | RDuJour
Old 05-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Both outfits of Charlotte are fab.... the green is a beautiful shade of green really brings out the highlights in her hair. The shoes and handbag in this outfit are a particularly favorite.

Today's dress is simply gorgeous as well and the shoes really make the outfit.

For the most part her style seems to be true to herself what she likes to wear and the botanicals are always so lovely for anyone and soooo in style...

Andre he seems to have PA's lighting problems in pics.... if the lighting or the colors aren't just 'right' he comes out looking ill-looking!!! Since men don't have the added benefit of make-up it's simply how it is. It's pretty doubtful he would be sick where's it would show so noticebly. More than likely it's a lighting problem that has him looking like that.

must say PA's pics have greatly improved with the lighting to the point where he always looks great in his pics when they are taken.

All in all it seemed like a tight race and the participants were in high-gear!!

It's easy to see the winners were delighted with themsleves as they should be....because if the news accounts of all the system problems some of the drivers faced today were true then indeed it must have been a great challenge for everyone!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
Andre he seems to have PA's lighting problems in pics.... if the lighting or the colors aren't just 'right' he comes out looking ill-looking!!! Since men don't have the added benefit of make-up it's simply how it is. It's pretty doubtful he would be sick where's it would show so noticebly. More than likely it's a lighting problem that has him looking like that.
I wasn't talking about his pictures (although now that I see them he does in fact look worse in pictures) but how he appeared on the television: he looked and behaved a little strangely. Compared to the other too it was quite shocking. Very strange, however if there is something up I have no doubt that he has all the love and support he needs from his family. Not that I want to start a conversation on this.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
Madre de dios entonces (escúlpame, no portuguense, español solo) o madre del niños en este situación. No, no Caroline. Just Albert and her children and I think I saw Elizabeth de Massy. However I suppose they are being prepared for a future role, possibly. I don't want to sound alarmist, but Andrea, on the TV still doesn't look right: Better than before but he still looks uncoordinated and not quite there. Next to the other two, it was quite sad to see. He looked so vulnerable and a bit ill next to them.
I agree with you Poppy7. Exaggerations apart, and in spite of my disappoitmente with the absence of P. Caroline, my first guess was, indeed, that it could be the begining of the preparation of the young generation to assume a more active role in the Principality events and social life. My second guess was ( and God forbid ) that maybe the Princess, or Prince Ernst wouldn't be of health. But i'll stick to my first guess. It makes so much more sense...