The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for all the great pics from this year's Grand Prix weekend!

I enjoyed Caroline and Charlotte who looked a lot like her mother and Charlene has also been in the center of attention again, many glamourous events - I think the real winner of it all is Albert

Old 05-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Commoner

Caroline's necklace

Thanks for the usual great photos, everyone. Has anyone come across a close-up of Caroline's gorgeous necklace? Deadline or IBL is usually pretty good about capturing her accessories, but nothing so far on that killer necklace (shells and pearls?).

Old 05-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghislaine
Why do the females insist on wearing short skirts at this event? They should know by now that it gives ample opportunity for undignified photos. Charlotte's upskirt pic is a good example.
I wouldnt call that an upskirt shot. At least if were talking about the one with her shoes in it.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
I miss Schumi
Michael was at the Ferrari pit... acting as a consultant for the race.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Aristocracy

I like Charlottes dress because she can show her beautiful legs.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Serene Highness

I am disappointed with Grimaldi family apperance during Grand Prix race. Caroline and Charlotte dresses are too short. Pierre and Andrea hair should be combed, both bothers suits seemed to big. Of course Ernest August had his hair all over like always. Only Albert and Charlene looked OK.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
I think Pierre's "new girlfriend" is really naturally pretty but the way she presents herself is a mess!
Quoted for truth. She looks like she's a nice girl, but my god, her hair was such a mess

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 05-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Administrator

In reference to Pierre's new girlfriend...I am not sure but what she was wearing? I would love to have been a fly on the wall..when Caroline saw her?!

And I must admit those are the first time I saw those shoes on someone who was not on a runaway.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
Quoted for truth. She looks like she's a nice girl, but my god, her hair was such a mess
she kind of reminded me of 1980's rock star clothes. Possibly vintage Madonna with the shoes and hair. Very punk.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:20 AM
Majesty

2 articles from Hola and Hello with several pics.

GRAN PREMIO DE F1 DE MÓNACO: BELLEZA, 'GLAMOUR', EMOCIÓN Y ESPECTÁCULO CON MAYÚSCULAS

Charlene joins Albert for the racing action at Monte Carlo
Old 05-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Aristocracy

They are speaking about glamour and emotion... those tabloids are funny. where is glamour... where is emotion??? i know that a lot of people (women) want to dream with royals but there was only one cinderella...
Old 05-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Commoner

Pierre's girlfriend is wearing Chanel sandals.

Anyway, I don't think Charlotte is wearing Chanel. I for sure know that Princess Caroline is wearing Chanel though.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Nobility

My oh my, I stay away for a few days and the posts go nuts. To sum up:
1) Charlotte's dress-yuck
2) Caro's dress-very nice but too short for her age (even with nice legs)
3) Ernst needs a haircut
4) Andrea needs a haircut, some sun, & a sandwich. (he looks sickly)
5) Pierre needs a haircut & a sandwich (too thin)
6) Pierre's date--HUH?? what is she supposed to be? She looks like she belongs in Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just want to have fun" video from the early 80s.
7) Charlene looked OK but needs to try clothing that actually covers her shoulders for once.

JMHO
Old 05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Gentry

hahahahahaha
libra65 you're right!....... in point 2,3,4,5,6,7............. in all! Charlotte's dress is ok, but the shoes... :s
Old 05-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Sad not to see Caroline or any of her children at the gala event after the race. Charlene looks wonderful in the dress, its a dior s/s07... Albert seems to be enjoyng her company
Old 05-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

I don't get what's wrong with Pss Caroline's dress length.
Come on we're not in the 1930's, and God forbbid someone actually saw your knees. The woman has something to show and to be proud of and I don't see why she shouldn't, there was nothing inapropriate about that dress.
For quite some time people have been criticizing her for dressing like 70+ woman, that she should change something, and then she wears something more "daring" and she's criticized again.

And one more thing, a mature woman like Caro who wears that kind of a dress confidently looks a lot sexier and attractive than any of those paperthin, anorexic models.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Serene Highness

Great pictures everyone! I love that Pierre is captured surrounded by the models.....who appear to have more class than the woman he brought w/him (she's dressed like a hooker!). Is Charlotte really dating this new man, or was she simply photographed next to him? I think Pss Caroline looks great - loved the dress/accessories; good to see her and Ernst together - where is Pss Stephanie these days? Good to see Andrea and Tatiana, but he is looking sooo thin these days - thinner than usual!
Old 05-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

Pierres whatever is wearing "hotpants" probaby by chanel -- Why in the world would you wear that to an event???????? Get some class!!!!! I love all your guys comments especially you Horsey Girl and Libra, I'd hate to be on your worst dress list
Old 05-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro girl
I don't get what's wrong with Pss Caroline's dress length.
Come on we're not in the 1930's, and God forbbid someone actually saw your knees. The woman has something to show and to be proud of and I don't see why she shouldn't, there was nothing inapropriate about that dress.
For quite some time people have been criticizing her for dressing like 70+ woman, that she should change something, and then she wears something more "daring" and she's criticized again.

And one more thing, a mature woman like Caro who wears that kind of a dress confidently looks a lot sexier and attractive than any of those paperthin, anorexic models.
I agree that Caroline does wear her clothes confidently as she should. She almost always looks great. (I say almost always because there have been some flubs over the years). I do like this dress except of the length. Seeing her knees isn't a problem. We could have seen her knees even with a couple more inches of fabric. I must say that althought I didn't like the dress Charlene wore to the fashion show, it was an appropriate length. Just above the knee.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Royal Highness

Dior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
Sad not to see Caroline or any of her children at the gala event after the race. Charlene looks wonderful in the dress, its a dior s/s07... Albert seems to be enjoyng her company
Hi Dazzling,
I do not see Miss Wittsock's gown in any collection I have in front of me from the House of Dior because I had made for me number9,13 42 as shown in the ss07 from the Haute Couture;& I contacted one of my fitters there and she said that the dress was not affiliated with them but maybe I thought we are all fallible& I made a mistake so I double checked Style.com: the online home of Vogue and W; Fashion, Fashion Shows, Shopping & More and you said the ss/07 collection? Ready to wear or couture? I still could not find her gown there either.& I checked both ready to wear & couture video collections. I have reviewed every periodical in sight& I could not find a gown of this nature attributed to the Maison. Would you have the kindness to give us the link to this if there is one?It is only fair to me a paying client at Dior that Miss Wittsock &I will not turn up anywhere in the identical gown.
many thanks