The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Commoner

I figured out what was missing

It is always lovely to see the royals from Monaco. Caroline, though showing her age, exudes the elegant beauty of her mother. Prince Albert is looking a little portly. Charlotte is absolutely gorgeous and her brothers are so Europeanly handsome! I noticed that Stephanie is not in these photos, but the thing that is missing is their father! Prince Rainier's absence is so noticeable. Even after Grace's death, he was the anchor. Time marches on and so must we.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

I like both dresses esp. Carolines . Charlotte needs a bra imo, but looks nice.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

Nice pics, I can say I wait a year long to watch them, Caro's dress is lovely, the sleeves are nice, maybe too short, but anyway on her it is perfect, Casiraghi trio sure was parting these nights before the race and you could see it...but if you don't do that in their age when can you do it??!!

Caro and Char seems to wear the same watch?
Old 05-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Gentry

Caro's dress is very nice, although I agree with a previous post that the dress may be a bit too short for her, but it looks good on her nonetheless!
The Casiraghi kids looked good, I especially liked the picture of Pierre with Stavros..very good-looking chaps!
Charlotte's dress is very 'in' right now, even though those dresses are unflattering for the chest area. I noticed that the pics are already claiming alex(?) as her b/f? And if she really did break-up with Felix, I find it humourous that his sister has been by Charlotte's side the whole time! I guess it was very amicable and was for the best in the end.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Aristocracy

I don't like Charlotte's dress. It dosn't make any difference whether it's 'in' right now or not.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Aristocracy

I like the color. the style is interesting. I don't think it does anything for her build. What bothers me is how loose the dress is. What is she hiding?
Old 05-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Charlotte's dress fits her age, but I don't know how well it works for this type of event.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 05-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Commoner

Princess Caroline's dress is by Chanel. It's from the Spring/Summer 2007 collection. Take a look:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/ImageLib/320x...nel/00590f.jpg

Anyway, I think she pulls it off perfectly. She's a 50 year old woman who looks as good as that emaciated teenage model in that photo.

Also, both Princess Caroline and Charlotte are wearing Chanel watches.

Talula, I have a question for you:

Where did you see pics of Pierre and Stavros? Are you talking about the pics of them swimming at the Eden Roc Hotel in Antibes? If not, may you please tell me where to find the pics? Thanks!
Old 05-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanfanatic
i agree. it's also rather disturbing that the photographer chose to turn that picture in.
Photographers, are hungry for these kind of pictures...

I do not think that Mama Caroline will be glad about this pictures...

Anyway, I would like Charlotte's dress in another occasion, .... near the beach or on holidays, and with flat heels...

Ir is strange, when you see her wearing this kind of dress, you can think that she tries to hide an overweight...... but seing her in bikini, she is gorgeous, a nice feminin body.

Does she think she is "fat" ?????

Caroline was gorgeous, an eternal elegance... Wonderfull dress, looking like a teenager.

Pitty that we did not see Alexandra.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Aristocracy

IMO Pss Caroline looked great, so fresh!
Char's dress is OK but the shoes !
Guys were OK but ,IMO Andrea is too thin and Ernst is in desperate need of a hairdresser!

Oh and this pic caught my eye! Is Ernst checkin Caro's legs or what! lol
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7434...183A284756F913
Old 05-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer87
Where did you see pics of Pierre and Stavros? Are you talking about the pics of them swimming at the Eden Roc Hotel in Antibes? If not, may you please tell me where to find the pics? Thanks!
Stavros is the guy in gray suit, he is walking with Pierre through the pitlane at the Grand Prix. You can find pix anywhere: Getty, Polfoto...
Old 05-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Majesty

2 videos from YouTube

And more great pics from Corbis

Family
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Caroline
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Albert
1 2 3 4

The Casiraghis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Old 05-28-2007, 04:46 AM
Majesty

3 galleries from ISIFA

Fotobanka isifa image service

And here is a gallery from WENN

WENN Photo Library
Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM
Majesty

Great pics from IBL

Family
1 2 3 4

Albert
1 2 3 4 5

Caroline
Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM
Majesty

More from IBL

Casiraghis
1 2 3 4 5-with Charlene 6 7 8 9- with Ernst 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Old 05-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

In this picture Caroline looks like her sister. I liked what Charolette was in but not for an event like this, she had hair hair nicely up for a change, from the front view it looked like a new hair cut.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:51 AM
Majesty

Pierre Casiraghi and his girlfriend leave the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, on May 27, 2007

1 2 3

Prince Albert II and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock leave the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, on May 27, 2007.

1 2

Charlotte Casiraghi and her boyfriend Alex leave the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, on May 27, 2007.

1 2
Old 05-28-2007, 06:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I liove Charlene's dress, it is very nice
Old 05-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
This is a very bad picture. She should be carefull with this kind of dresses, when she is on a balcony. I can not see does she wear pants???

http://i14.tinypic.com/4mk296s.jpg
Absolutely ! And she is wearing an unflattering black and white dress with brown shoes , I think Charlotte has some lessons to take for her style !
Old 05-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Royal Highness

The whole princely family made a big faux-pas to wear sunglasses during the awarding ceremony.

It is a big no-no to cover your eyes. I understand that the sun at the Cte d'Azur is blinding, but the few minutes of the awarding ceremony to the Grand Prix winner could have been done without sunglasses.

The whole group looked like The Sopranos On Tour.