Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2006, 07:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pauline

(eastnews)

Old 01-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I simply love these girls, they are too cute - thanks for the additional pics!

Old 01-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Serene Highness

Pauline is looking more and more like Charlotte every year!
Old 01-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
Pauline is looking more and more like Charlotte every year!
its very true but i think pauline will be far prettier than charlotte
Old 01-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

more of Camille at the circus (from wenn)

Old 01-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
more of Pauline at the circus (from wenn)
The little blond one is Camille :p
Old 01-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Royal Highness

mcpress has a report on the Festival ...
Old 01-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

I just got back from mass. Only PA was there. Since it only ended at 20.30h, I'm assuming that Steph was at the soccer match. I wonder whether PA was only watching today or whether they waited for him to arrive.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
mcpress has a report on the Festival ...
MCPRESS made a mistake calling Pauline Camille in one pic, what a shame for a website of Monaco that should know it much better :p:p
Old 01-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy
MCPRESS made a mistake calling Pauline Camille in one pic, what a shame for a website of Monaco that should know it much better :p:p
You're right I've seen that too. Strange because in the last pics they've got it right.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I just got back from mass. Only PA was there. Since it only ended at 20.30h, I'm assuming that Steph was at the soccer match. I wonder whether PA was only watching today or whether they waited for him to arrive.
Hmmm...I thought Steph would be at the mass as well. And wasn't the soccer match in the afternoon all the previous years? If so, why did they change it? A friend told me that Steph would certainly be at the match because she's doing the kick-off as usual.
I hope Albert is playing too ... I mean I'd be fine with Andrea, Pierre, Chris or Louis as well
Old 01-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE LORS DE LA SOIREE DONNEE POUR LES 30 ANS DU FESTIVAL DU CIRQUE DE MONACO. MONTE CARLO JAN 23RD 2006. 30TH INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS FESTIVAL OF MONTE CARLO. PRINCESS STEPHANIE.
Source:Newscom

She looks Good so does the cake.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Majesty

Here are some watermark-free pics from APL/Corbis

Old 01-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Source:Newscom

She looks Good so does the cake.
Yiammm ( the cake ... my brother would say : both :p) Hope to see more pics of this, thanks ...
Old 01-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Hmmm...I thought Steph would be at the mass as well. And wasn't the soccer match in the afternoon all the previous years? If so, why did they change it? A friend told me that Steph would certainly be at the match because she's doing the kick-off as usual.
I hope Albert is playing too ... I mean I'd be fine with Andrea, Pierre, Chris or Louis as well
nope from the family PA was the only one there. He got late company from the French director, who was a close friend of Rainier (he also spoke at the funeral (I think his name is Roger Hanim), whom I know mainly through ads for hearing aids. He came about 5 or 10 minutes after PA and sat next to M. Deslandes. Apart from them there were MMe Paul Gallico and Col Fringant plus PAs chaplain in the box. The box was closed of by 4 bodyguards while people were still coming in. (It was quite amusing, because my kids saw the empty spaces when we came in and wanted to sit down straight away - just like I trained them for the bus: you see an empty seat you grab it. Except the bodyguards didn't expect a dwarf attack below the waistline, so they depended on my help to coral the little rascals. It made them laugh too though and they were rather nice about it too. Glad to know that PA employs bodyguards who do their job and don't bully people.)
Old 01-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
nope from the family PA was the only one there. He got late company from the French director, who was a close friend of Rainier (he also spoke at the funeral (I think his name is Roger Hanim), whom I know mainly through ads for hearing aids. He came about 5 or 10 minutes after PA and sat next to M. Deslandes. Apart from them there were MMe Paul Gallico and Col Fringant plus PAs chaplain in the box. The box was closed of by 4 bodyguards while people were still coming in. (It was quite amusing, because my kids saw the empty spaces when we came in and wanted to sit down straight away - just like I trained them for the bus: you see an empty seat you grab it. Except the bodyguards didn't expect a dwarf attack below the waistline, so they depended on my help to coral the little rascals. It made them laugh too though and they were rather nice about it too. Glad to know that PA employs bodyguards who do their job and don't bully people.)
How cute ... how was the mass ?
Old 01-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Serene Highness

Any pics from the soccer match ?
Old 01-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
How cute ... how was the mass ?
Really nice. The choir could have used more mike, since I hardly heard them and we were sitting next to the Fanfare du Prince, so just a few meters away. But the music was great and it was fun to see the priests start to swing. One of them was playing the clarinette and he most certainly failed his mission by becoming a priest. He should have been a jazz musician. We saw a few artists, which were very good and the kids were shouting and clapping and making complete fools of themselves ( but hey, what can you expect of kids who insist on walking the streets in complete diving gear when they are going to swimming lessons ). When we left and they stopped bobbing their heads with the rhythm, they said it was good fun. And as the more sober accompanying adult I can only say that I whole heartedly agree.

They are also decided to take up juggling now and started straight away with one ball
Old 01-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful pics especially the special event in the Place of the Palace showing some of elephants. I'm sure that this special show is tribune to pay hommage to the Prince Rainier III.

I hope that the Princess Caroline would come with their children at the Contest Circus on tuesday 24th but I doubt she will not be there because I think Caroline prefers to let to her sister because of presidente of Circus.

For example, Stephanie is never participate to go out to Opera or the Ballets of Monte Carlo because her sister Caroline is presidente...

but anyway... :)
Old 01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Paca, that story is adorable. Your kids sound a lot like my nephews (diving gear anecdote is cute too).

PA looked good in the photos earlier in the thread, did he lose weight? And I loved the ones of Camille playing with the balloons...