The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle

Heir Presumptive
City
Country
Germany
As Prince Rainier is still hospitalised its Princess Stephanie along with her husband Mr. Adans Lopez Peres, Prince Albert and Princess Camille who attended the opening ceremony tonight.

Stephanie and Adans

Stephanie and Camille

Albert, Camille and Stephanie

Attachments

• 1497114722.JPG
    1497114722.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 2,448
  • 1755902792.JPG
    1755902792.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 835
  • 4025021490.JPG
    4025021490.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 642
Very nice photos, michelle. Thank you for posting them. :) Will Caroline and Ernst be in attendence as well?

I don't know if Ernst and Caroline plus their bunch will come around but I guess so. The Festival lasts one week....so I think everyone will be there one day or another.

I'm so excited Caroline and Ernst usually attend with Alexandra!!

Is this considered an "official" engagement by Adans? Or is he simply accompanying his wife to this event?

Just a poster from the Circus

I was looking through pictures and website, and it looks like Caroline and crew don't usually come on the first day. Sometimes she hands out awards so hopefully she will be there later in the week

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 625
Do spouses of the females actually have offical duties? or is it just the wives of the males in line to the throne (or on the throne) and females in line?

Camille is soo cute... can't wait to see Alexandra (if they go) I haven't seen new pictures in a long time because she wasn't on the MND

I think Princess Caroline will attend during the weekend with Prince Ersnt and Princess Alexandra like they usually do every year. It would be cool if Charlotte attended the Circus after 3 years again.

Also I think that the Awards and Gala Night will be this Monday and the Circus will end the 22nd.

Great pics!!! Stephanie looks awesome. :woot:

Camille is a very beautiful and charming girl. I'm starting to see more of Princess Grace on her face. What does everyone think?

Yeah, that would be great if Charlotte attended again... but I'm not getting my hopes too high

Hello Magazine

Albert Opens Monaco Circus Festival in Rainier's Absence

16 JANUARY 2004
The first day of the Monaco International Circus Festival proved very much a family affair, despite the fact that Prince Rainier, the event's main patron, was unable to attend.

Prince Albert was accompanied by sister Princess Stephanie and niece Camille to the opening ceremony in Monte Carlo on Wednesday. His father was missing, however, and concerns over the 80-year-old's health will be fuelled by his absence.

The annual event is one of the most celebrated fixtures in the Monegasque social calendar. And royal-watchers noted that Stephanie brought along her new husband, Adans Lopez Peres, who she first met when he competed here with the Circus Knie.

The festival provides a showcase from some of the world's finest circus performers, who strut their stuff in the Espace Fontevieille big top.

Artists from countries as far flung as Canada and China come to show off their talents turning the principality into a hotbed of flying trapeze artists, trained white tigers and human cannonballs. Those lucky enough to attend the shows will see a who's-who of circus performers competing for the cherished Clown d'Ors prizes. Come next Tuesday, there will be a final Gala Awards show followed by a special winners' event on Thursday.

In previous years Cirque du Soleil and Circus Knie have been big winners and, needless to say, their renowned performers have returned in the hope of securing more acrobatic glory.

Attachments

• monaco_dop4a.jpg
    monaco_dop4a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 999
MONTE-CARLO, MONACO: Princesse Stephanie of Monaco, her husband Adans Lopes Peres ©, 30, an artist from "The Peres Brothers" from Portugal, and Prince Albert of Monaco, applaud 15 January 2004 during the 28th International festival of Circus in Monte-Carlo. Princess Stephanie and Adans Lopez Peres had a "quiet wedding" 12 September 2003 near the western Swiss city of Geneva where Lopez Perez was performing at the travelling circus Knie. Stephanie, 39, is nearly 10 years older than her 30-year-old groom. Before meeting him, Stephanie was linked to the boss of the circus, Franco Knie.

Stephanie, Adans and Albert

" Princess Stephanie of Monaco is welcomed by an unidentified clown"

Let's see if we can guess the name of the clown.

Camille reminds me a little of Drew Barrymore when she was in the movie E.T.

:flower:

Yes, Binny. She does look like Drew! Wow.

Princess Stephanie of Monaco (L) arrives followed by her husband, Adans Lopez Perez, of Portugal ®, to attend the 28th international circus festival of Monte Carlo, January 15, 2004. This is the first official appearance by Stepahnie's husband in the monaco principality. Monaco's 80-year-old Prince Rainier, founder and president of the festival, will be absent from the festival. Rainier, hospitalized for the second time in a month, will remain under observation, the palace said. Some 32 groups from all around the world will compete for the 'golden clown' award, from January 15 to 22. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

(Apologies if this picture has been posted - am not sure)

Attachments

• steph.jpg
    steph.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 540
just woundering why isn't Adan sitting next to his wife? Carolines husband sit next to her...

Princess Stephanie's husband should have been seated at her side but nevertheless, maybe there wasn't no more chair in the front part so he has to seat at her back.

I think Prince Albert was seated beside Princess Stephanie on her left because on her right was Camille.

It's like that with other royals, just like when attending a function, the members really of the king or queen's family sits at their sides while their fiancee's or wives or even husbands sits at the back.

That seems to me the most reasonable explanation because I remember seeing some pics from 1996's Circus and I think Stephanie and Daniel were sitting next to each other. :unsure:

Hi again....

As for the 'seating-problem' ...well, I'm not quite sure but I guess they don't have a real system for this. Maybe its all about: 'Who -comes- first-... wins' Sometimes the kids sit in front so that they have a better view. As Stephanie is the vice-president of that festival and the president himself was not present 8her father) she has to be seated in front. Why its Albert who sits next to her and not her husband....I don't know...I've seen pictures where Ernst was sitting in the back sometimes with sometimes without Caroline...
...so...hmmmm.....I'm not sure.....
Gotta ask if there is a system behind....promise I will....

Second: There are some new pics of the family at the festival in East News Poland and in Polfoto probably as well....I can't open the larger pics...Could someone post those....that would be great...Thanx....

Sorry, but these next series of pictures are going to be haphazard and out of proper sequence ...

Polfoto 17-01-2004. Monaco, January 17, 2004. Pauline, daughter of Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the 3rd day of the 28th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival.

They've called Stephanie's kids Princes and Princesses in these captions, is that right?

Attachments

• pauline.jpg
    pauline.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 345
  • stephanie.jpg
    stephanie.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 218
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 311
  • family_2.jpg
    family_2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 241
  • stephanie.jpg
    stephanie.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 242
  • louis.jpg
    louis.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 328
  • steph_albert.jpg
    steph_albert.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 226
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 316
  • louis.jpg
    louis.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 399
  • camille.jpg
    camille.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 407
Polfoto 17-01-2004. Monaco, January 17 2004. Presentation des Jury Juniors et Senior du 28th Festival du Cirque de Monte-Carloavec la Vice-Presidente du Festival, La Princesse Stephanie de Monaco.

Attachments

• stephanie_clows.jpg
    stephanie_clows.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 277
  • jury.jpg
    jury.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 323
  • stephanie_kids.jpg
    stephanie_kids.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 242
  • pualine.jpg
    pualine.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 234
  • albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 337
  • arrival.jpg
    arrival.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 212
  • clapping.jpg
    clapping.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 301
  • stephanie_camille.jpg
    stephanie_camille.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 206
  • adans.jpg
    adans.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 220
  • more_clapping.jpg
    more_clapping.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 227
Polfoto 16-01-2004. Monaco, January 16, 2004. Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Prince Albert of Monaco attend at the 2nd day of the 28th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival.

Attachments

• steph_albert.jpg
    steph_albert.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 220
  • camille_1.jpg
    camille_1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 264
  • camille_2.jpg
    camille_2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 283
  • mom_and_camille.jpg
    mom_and_camille.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 266
  • albert_and_steph.jpg
    albert_and_steph.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 225
  • stephanie.jpg
    stephanie.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 209
Thanks Alexandria for posting all of these new pics. :)

WOW :woot: :heart: Stephanie looks stunning in all of them :heart: :woot: My favorite pics of her are those where she's wearing the silver top.

Camille :flower: is definetly the striking image of her grandmother, Princess Grace.

To be honest, I don't like her outfit at all. It doesn't seem appropriate for the occasion. Stephanie looks more like a pop star than a princess. I love her new hair style. It suits her better than those thick curls she had at some charity event. Monaco70s, I always thought Camille looked like Grace and Stephanie, but in these pictures she looks like Grace. How lovely for Stephanie! By the way, I love the expression on Pauline and Louis's face, when they saw Camille sucking a pacifier.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Alexandria.

You're both very welcome monaco70s and montecarlo!

I really liked Stephanie's hair in these pictures. The colour and the style really suit her. And little Camille is absolutely adorable! I think she may even 'beat' cousin Charlotte in the beauty and glamour department when she grows up!

Thanks Alexandria for the pictures... Camille is beautiful but IMO I don't think she'll beat Charlotte... but then again I've always leaned more to the exotic Italian/ Mediterranean look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom