The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2004, 05:29 PM

In the US, avoiding the sun and using sun protection is something that many women strive for. Stephanie, although still attractive, is so young and showing advanced signs of ageing. Keep in mind that many of these photos are doctored, but you can still see that her skin looks much older than it probably should at her age--she has vast amounts of wrinkling, moles, and other signs of sun damage. I certainly hope her children take better care.

Old 01-19-2004, 05:39 PM

Just to elaborate on my previous statement, my point was that why do Stephanie, Caroline. etc. subject themselves to the obvious damage that the sun does? Sure, it is relaxing to sit at the beach and get a little bronze--but the bad effects are known. Is it a cultural thing? Is it because they really can get anything they want "fixed" if there is too much damage (i.e. no monetary concerns if plastic surgery wanted/needed)? Maybe those of you from their area of the world could give some of your input...

Old 01-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

I'm not sure if it is a cultural thing because I like in Texas and if I could I would stay in the sun all day. I love the sun... but I tan very easily, I am dark/ olive complected just like the Grimaldi's, that probably has a playing factor. I know you said people from that part of the world... but oh well. You also have to put into consideration that Stephanie and Caroline have both been through tremedous stress and tragedy in their life. It also doesn't help that Caroline smokes like a chimney!!
Old 01-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Courtier

I think Camille is looking LESS like Stephanie... In last year's photos, she looked a lot like Grace/Steph, but now she just looks...her-esque. I don't know...What does her dad look like? Maybe she looks like that Raymond Gottlieb or whatever his name is. Although I admit there are some moments when it's startlingly clear that she is a Grace-clone.

Camille still has a pacifier? She's FIVE!
Old 01-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Aristocracy

Caroline and Stephanie still look very beautiful, but they have certainly aged a lot quicker than some women their same age.

The sun can't help and it makes skin turn sort of leathery.

Caroline and Stephanie both smoke and have smoked since their teens. So all of this smoking through the many years has made them age quicker like smoking will do.. and I also agree that they have both survived many tragedies, scandals, and bad times and stress/worry makes a person age faster and this is what has happened to them both..

The whole family are all so gorgeous and have good genes.. I just want them ALL to give up smoking because it ruins your looks and health.
Old 01-20-2004, 12:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline and Stephanie both smoke and have smoked since their teens. So all of this smoking through the many years has made them age quicker like smoking will do.. and I also agree that they have both survived many tragedies, scandals, and bad times and stress/worry makes a person age faster and this is what has happened to them both..

I agree with you Machievelli.
Old 01-20-2004, 09:25 AM
Serene Highness

Hello Magazine

Circus Allstars No Match for Albert and Adans

20 JANUARY 2004
Princess Stephanie of Monaco had two reasons to cheer on Monday, when she watched both her brother Prince Albert and her husband Adans take to the soccer field to represent her homeland.

The match wasn't a particularly serious one, however, as it was all part of the principality's legendary circus festival. The "Monaco Allstars" went head to head with the "Circus Allstars" at the event, with Monte Carlo's soccer maestros facing off against some of the world's most celebrated circus performers.

And despite the visitors' undoubted physical prowess, they couldn't withstand the challenge of Albert and his team-mates, who won the match 3-1. The acrobats and lion tamers weren't too disappointed, because the real winners will be announced on Tuesday night, when the festival's gala prizegiving will take place at the Espace Fontevieille big top in Monte Carlo.

Monaco's famous circus festival, which attracts the best performers from all over the world, has been taking place since 1974. It was first established by Prince Rainier himself, who was a huge fan of the circus as a child.

Stephanie with her brother, whose team won against the visiting circus performers squad

Adans

The princess' husband of four months, Adans (right), was clearly enjoying the fun as he and his team-mates readied themselves for the match

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	monaco_dop1a.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	36248   Click image for larger version

Name:	monaco_dop2a.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	36249  
Old 01-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I can't post the direct links right now, but if you look in the Prince Albert News and Picture thread and the Stephanie and Adans News and Picture Thread, I also posted some more pictures from this soccer match.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hi again guys....

...I've got another favour for you to do for me....smile....

Theer're some cool pics of that soccermatch in IBL where Albert and Adans seem to be chattin'....could someone post them....please....thank you....
Old 01-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

...oh...and the last picture that was posted: the guy on the left is Adans brother Ivan ( dunno if you noticed).
As fot that girl...its not Adans and Ivans sister...as far as I know they don't have any more siblings....

P.S. Tonight's the Gala-show.....
Old 01-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Adans

Adans at the benefit

Watch out, Dado Pršo!

Stephanie! Stephanie! Stephanie!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	750927_17.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	20493   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_21.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	21019   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_18.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	21020   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_20.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	21023  

Old 01-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Majesty

so is the football game also a part of the 28th International Circus Festival
Old 01-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Majesty

It's a part of the festivities.

Stephanie starts the match.

Stephanie

Albert and Adans

Lineup

Adans

Adans and Ivan

Siblings

Stephanie & Adans

Brother and Sister
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	750927_16.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	36285   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_15.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	36286   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_14.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	36287   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_13.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	36288  

Name:	750927_06.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	36289   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_05.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	36290   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_03.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	36291   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_09.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	36293  

Name:	750927_08.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	36294  
Old 01-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by kittencrews@Jan 19th, 2004 - 12:13 am

Look at those eyes
There were some photos at Polfoto.dk showing that Steph is wearing some rather funky contacts on this particular evening.

She has such pretty eyes but these contacts made her a little scary!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	StephEye.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	36292  
Old 01-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Majesty

Stephanie

Albert & Stephanie

Stephanie & Camille
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	750927_02.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	36295   Click image for larger version

Name:	750927_01.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	36296   Click image for larger version

Name:	2872787.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	36331  
Old 01-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Courtier

I loved the pictures! They all look so happy.

I think Prince Albert and Adans are good friends because they talk and smile to each other freely and besides Adans is Stephanie's husband. They all look very happy and enjoying the game.

What is the eye color of Princess Stephanie?
I think she is wearing contact lenses maybe to improve her eye vision. maybe she doesn't want to wear glasses as Victoria does mor maybe it's just for protection against dust.

I do agree that she looks scary on that contact lense. Maybe she should have chosen a more better shade than that.
And I suggest she should starighten her hair or try not to tie it in a ponytail. During other events except I game for one really feels uncomfortable with their hair not tied. She looks very beautiful if its untied and more straighter.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 01-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my :o I didn't know she wore those type of contact lenses B) well but anyway I think she looked cool in them. I think she might wear normal contact lenses because she wears eyeglasses sometimes.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the new pix!

I agree that Stephanie needs to ditch the contacts..

Albert and Stephanie look like they really get along.. and Stephanie looks very happy with her new husband.. I haven't seen Stephanie look this happy and relaxed in a while....
Old 01-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Courtier

being stephanie i don't think she would have chosen a more "normal-looking" contact lenses. she's always unique in everything she does, if you know what i mean... clear contacts would be for caroline while those catish ones are definitely something stephanie would wear...

Old 01-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Gentry

Stephanie looks as though she's alot more fun than her elder sister but she so lacks Caroline's sense of style, I think she looks quite cheap in what she was wearing at the circus festival, the silver trousers were horrible, and what was the whole sleeveless tshirt and braces combo? She was so pretty as a girl and now she looks dreadful, an extremely good poster for why not to smoke and spend hours in the sun. I do hope her daughters learn better (with regads to skin and behaviour), especially Camille as she is a beautiful child and has such fair skin it would be such a shame to see her beauty disintegrate like her mother's.

« - | Blame And Caroline »