2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
120103_emA44_prv.gif

This is so exciting. ZDF is starting his coverage. I can't wait to see little Alex and Caro and the rest of the family.

Sophie and Edward just arrived.

And Prince Joachim is there

Just a few minutes left. You can watch the livestream of the palace or the one from ZDF.

Victoria also arrived I just say red!!!!

Did crownprincess Victoria arrive Monaco? Do you see pictures of her arrival?

Last edited:
Yes ,as already mentioned before, Victoria ist there. She ´s wearing a fabulous red and she looked well...

Does anybody know what happens after the mass? When are they going to go on the balcony? Also are Caroline and Stephanie's children at the mass as I haven't seen them? Thanks!

It seems Andrea is going to say something...

Yes, Crown Princess Victoria was there, she was wearing a red and lovely big hat with a matching outfit. The Countess of Wessex was wearing the hat she had worn to Trooping the Colour in June. Princess Caroline in a deep blue outfit with a matching hat and Stephanie looked great in a smart outfit.

As far as I saw only Caroline´s children and Ernst-August´s children are there. But you could hardly see them on TV. I hope to see them better after the service

How cute as Caroline tipped on Steph's shoulder to give her the peace.

Stephanie will be on TF1 live later for a little interview. It will be in / at the Palace - some of the Palace will be shown.

Yeah that was cute. It was also cute as Caro send the Casiraghi Trio peace.

It was really great to hear Andrea speaking and how proud Albert look over to Caroline....

They're all very touched. Stephanie and Caroline cried.

Here are some pics I took with my camera. Bad quality.

fvjlz7.jpg
fvjlzt.jpg
fvjm0j.jpg
fvjm0y.jpg
fvjm1e.jpg

Does anybody know if this will ne retransmitted on the palace's website like they did with Prince Rainier's funeral? Thanks!

Have you seen the interview with Stephanie on TF1 ?
She was so sweet. She said how proud she is. How much love there is in the family and how much she loves this 'work' with her brother. She hopes AS Monaco FC will win today . She also said that her kids call Albert Tonton.

Last edited:
Sorry this may sound really trivial but was the sign of peace before communion was given? Thanks! If so I have it on tape and will post it later for those who missed it to see.

Last edited:
First pics from Deadline Press

fvjpdi.jpg

fvjpf6.jpg

fvjpfk.jpg

fvjpfp.jpg

fvjpj4.jpg

fvjpjn.jpg

fvjpk0.jpg

fvjpk8.jpg

Here is one of pierre from Deadline

fvjpxw.jpg