Old 11-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Heir Apparent

5th batch from terra (on the balcony)

Old 11-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Heir Apparent

6th & last batch from terra

Old 11-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Are the Duke and Duchess of Calabria really called Charles and Camilla? That is funny, what would the odds have been on two Royal couples having those names at the same time?
Old 11-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james
Are the Duke and Duchess of Calabria really called Charles and Camilla? That is funny, what would the odds have been on two Royal couples having those names at the same time?
Yes, they are "the other" Charles and Camilla.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:39 AM
Majesty

Here are some screenshots I made:

From an ZDF video:

Old 11-30-2005, 06:28 AM
Majesty

Just a few more from terra:

Old 11-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks tbhrc - Steph looks extremly sexy in her black dress ...
Old 11-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Thanks tbhrc - Steph looks extremly sexy in her black dress ...
Leave it up to Sebastian to take notice:p :p
Old 12-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some additional photos from wireimage:

Old 12-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Two more nice pics of the three joking, thanks Michelle :)
Old 12-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Serene Highness

Suivez en direct sur le site Internet du Palais - www.palais.mc - les cérémonies d'intronisation du Prince Albert demain samedi, dès 9h15.

Link to the site where you can find a livestream of tomorrow's cerimony...

QUESTION: Does anyone know when they are going to have the re-broadcast of the National Day ceremonies available. The Official web page says the live stream has run, but will be rebroadcast soon - any idea when?
Old 12-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Suivez en direct sur le site Internet du Palais - www.palais.mc - les cérémonies d'intronisation du Prince Albert demain samedi, dès 9h15.

Link to the site where you can find a livestream of tomorrow's cerimony...

QUESTION: Does anyone know when they are going to have the re-broadcast of the National Day ceremonies available. The Official web page says the live stream has run, but will be rebroadcast soon - any idea when?
i wish I knew. After the funeral it took them about a week to put it on the net. And it ran for about 2 months. Maybe they wanted to wait for the new boss in the press office to take the decision, or they want to put it on a DVD and sell it. You could try and contact the press office or TMC for a copy though.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Serene Highness

Is Chris Levine the Trio's cousin or cousin to Prince Albert, Pss Caroline and Stephanie? He's quite attractive, too! In the one profile shot when he and Andrea are speaking, he could easily be his father, they look so much alike (same features).
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Is Chris Levine the Trio's cousin or cousin to Prince Albert, Pss Caroline and Stephanie? He's quite attractive, too! In the one profile shot when he and Andrea are speaking, he could easily be his father, they look so much alike (same features).

Chris is Prince Albert's first cousin, being the son of Princess Grace's younger sister Lizanne. Chris also has a sister, Grace, who was/is (?) close to Princess Caroline and who,, according to reports is also beautiful. Grace was named after the Princess because Lizanne was heavily pregnant with her when Grace was married in Monaco. Lizanne was also the only family member who was not able to attend the wedding because of her condition.

I saw this news clip when Prince Rainier died featuring the reaction of Philadelphians to his demise. There were interviews of Kelly relatives and shots of family members in the Church. They are very good-looking!!! Nothing common or average about those people in that clip. Also, they are very accomplished, and are highly-esteemed in Philadelphia.

I hope the Casiraghi trio is acquainted with and close to their Philadelphia cousins. Nothing against their Grimaldi cousins, but they better be thankful they have some Kelly blood in their veins!:)
Old 12-26-2005, 10:16 PM

The enthronement summary in pictures

I put the colourpress pics together on one page, grouping them by event. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitr...hronement.html
Old 12-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules
Chris is Prince Albert's first cousin, being the son of Princess Grace's younger sister Lizanne. Chris also has a sister, Grace, who was/is (?) close to Princess Caroline and who,, according to reports is also beautiful. Grace was named after the Princess because Lizanne was heavily pregnant with her when Grace was married in Monaco. Lizanne was also the only family member who was not able to attend the wedding because of her condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules

I saw this news clip when Prince Rainier died featuring the reaction of Philadelphians to his demise. There were interviews of Kelly relatives and shots of family members in the Church. They are very good-looking!!! Nothing common or average about those people in that clip. Also, they are very accomplished, and are highly-esteemed in Philadelphia.

I hope the Casiraghi trio is acquainted with and close to their Philadelphia cousins. Nothing against their Grimaldi cousins, but they better be thankful they have some Kelly blood in their veins!:)

Thanks - I wonder if they are close to the American/Kelly & other relatives. I recall Albert, Caroline, and Stephanie would make trips off-and-on to Phila to see their relatives, as Grace and Lizanne were close. Possibly, some of the young people we see them with at social events (but don't recognize) are some of the Kellys/Levines (since Chris is there - maybe his wife/children tag along, too).
Old 12-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I put the colourpress pics together on one page, grouping them by event. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitr...hronement.html
Lovely job, CasiraghiTrio!