The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-24-2005, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
They were there...as they're not excluded from the family. They were inside the Palace. Stephanie just didn't want them to 'go public' ... so that's her primary concern... I don't know really...it's kind of difficult to see the way because she allows them to join their Dad ( Pauline and Louis) on a Reality-TV show but doesn't want them to appear at National Day. She never wanted that...she always was against it. I understand that she wants to keep their lives private but why then the TV-thing ?
I asked her and she said: that's different, they went to see their dad whom they hadn't seen in a longer time .....
...hmmm...still I don't see that so clear. As much as I love her and admire her...here somehow our opinions go apart...but I respect her decision. She's the mom of those three , if she doesn't want them to appear...that'll stay the way it is. I agree with you somehow that it is kinda sad...because this way the family always seems a little incomplete...
I agree with you, Michelle. It's really strange.
stephanie let her kids be seen in an official capacity at the July enthronement, and as you said, the reality TV stuff. but why not monaco national day? That's strange. I'm sure she has her reasons, but I fail to see the sense in it. I guess you have to be "on the inside" to understand. So Steph is against exposing her kids on National Day....maybe it's a simple matter of trying to get the press away from the notion of her kids as "public figures" who don't have anything to do with state events like national day. Maybe she saw the events in July as more family events than as state events.

Old 11-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Commoner

Paca,
Do you know , Was Christian de Massy in the catedrale.
Do you know where to find to know to find pictures of him?
Thank you.

Old 11-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar
Paca,
Do you know , Was Christian de Massy in the catedrale.
Do you know where to find to know to find pictures of him?
Thank you.
I suppose if he was there and there are pics of him the surest way to find out is to watch the official video once they finally managed to put it on the web. They promissed it for Monday, but I don't think it'll be there before Friday or next week.

I didn't really have time to look out for every one, besides from were I was sitting I was too limited in sight to see guests that were seated in the main church room. I had a good view on PA and some of the front rowers, Princess Antoinette when she was waiting with Mme Gallico, of course the family when they came in and as they were giving each other the sign of piece. Apart from that we had a TV to keep us linked with what was going on ( otherwise you sort of doze off back there - but that only happened a few years ago before they decided that it might be a good idea to put a TV up behind the scenes, so nowadays people are pressing to get the best spot so everyone will see them properly on TV )

So besides those little extra insights, I saw exactly what you will be able to see on the video. Though it won't give you much of an idea of the atmosphere. Just some nice pictures.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Commoner

Paca, thank you very much for answer me.
Ou puisse- je regarder le Video officiel?
Pourriez- vous me donner l''adresse?
Je me rejouis à regarder.
Merci d'avance.
Amicalement Mar
Old 11-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar
Paca, thank you very much for answer me.
Ou puisse- je regarder le Video officiel?
Pourriez- vous me donner l''adresse?
Je me rejouis à regarder.
Merci d'avance.
Amicalement Mar
Try http://www.palais.mc I will let you know in this thread, when it is on. At the moment they are still working on it.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:33 AM

Chris le vine? and Andrea

source: Deadline (originally posted by tbhrc via tinypic)

Is this Chris Le Vine sitting next to and talking to Andrea?

Old 11-24-2005, 11:48 AM

I too thought Charlotte's outfit was lovely and absolutely appropriate. It was age and occassion appropriate from Chanel - no less. She not only looked 'angelic', she looked like a lady which so few girls in the public eye manage to do these days. Caroline has brought her up quite nicely. With all the celebutantes, classless entertainment types, tabloid bimbos and Euro trash -- Charlottte really stands head and shoulders above them and the Paris Hiltons of the world.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickie
I too thought Charlotte's outfit was lovely and absolutely appropriate. It was age and occassion appropriate from Chanel - no less. She not only looked 'angelic', she looked like a lady which so few girls in the public eye manage to do these days. Caroline has brought her up quite nicely. With all the celebutantes, classless entertainment types, tabloid bimbos and Euro trash -- Charlottte really stands head and shoulders above them and the Paris Hiltons of the world.

YEEESS, Perfectly said.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Heir Apparent

More from Soiree de Gala (courtesy of corbis) :

there are some interesting shots...

Old 11-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

More from corbis :

Old 11-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

From the church mass at monaco cathedral :

(photos from corbis)

Old 11-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

More from corbis :

Old 11-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

I Wonder how the Grimaldis celebrated Thanksgiving?
Old 11-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Aristocracy

Eating the turkey that the Bushes pardoned

Happy thankgivings to all !!:)
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Heir Apparent

More from the church service (courtesy of corbis) :

Old 11-24-2005, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I Wonder how the Grimaldis celebrated Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is an American holiday! :p I don't think it's celebrated anywhere else but in the USA. But I guess the Hanover boys, being students now at NYU, might do something for Thanksgiving with a friend's family or just with friends, maybe go out and have a Thanksgiving dinner somewhere really posh.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Thanksgiving is an American holiday! :p I don't think it's celebrated anywhere else but in the USA. But I guess the Hanover boys, being students now at NYU, might do something for Thanksgiving with a friend's family or just with friends, maybe go out and have a Thanksgiving dinner somewhere really posh.
Maybe Radker is asking how the Grimaldi trio celebrated Thanksgiving as they are, after all, half American? :)

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 11-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
source: Deadline (originally posted by tbhrc via tinypic)

Is this Chris Le Vine sitting next to and talking to Andrea?
Yes, it's Chris.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
More from the church service (courtesy of corbis) :

wow. this enthronement is the gift that keeps on giving.

we just keep getting more lovely photos.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:36 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
wow. this enthronement is the gift that keeps on giving.
A point to you, Emma. :)