The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Please refrain from calling comments or opinons of others fanatical. Everybody has a right to an opinon so long as it is expressed respectfully. A person's opinons are based on their own experiences and beliefs, and nobody else should judge them based on their own experiences and beliefs.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

Old 11-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Majesty

Here are some screencaps I made. Some pics are from Friday, you can see Albert welcoming Alex, she is also behind Caro on the stairs.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry, didn't mean to be nasty.
D
Old 11-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Majesty

Here are some new pics from Colourpress

Old 11-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I love Victoria's dress and tiara. She looks just great - that's old, good Victoria which I know and like. Many gowns like this one Vicky.:)
Countess of Wessex looks just great too. That's nice that she have a new tiara (one of Queen Mary) and a new order - is that order of St. John? :)
Why only these two ladies wore a tiara? Smth wrong with invitations?
Why Caroline didn't wore a tiara only necklace - is that a tiara? She looks like black widow in this coat, but have a nice gown.
Charlotte looks much much better than on a dinner.
Clothilde is Clothilde - interesting gown and nice necklace.
This lady in white dress - Iceland First LAdy? looks great too.
What happen with Liechtensteins guests - Alois and Sophie?
I know that Stephanie was in the Variety Performance. Is this more important than this event with Albert?
Old 11-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Majesty

And some more from yesterday. Colourpress

Old 11-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Majesty

Here is a special about the family:

http://vip.rtl.de/homestories_4459.php
Old 11-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I'm not a huge fan of Chanel, though. I know I probably stand alone in that view because Chanel seems so popular with all of you classic-loving fashionistas. But I don't know, the Chanel thing doesn't do much for me, never has.
Princess Caroline is friends with Chanel fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld. I am certain she and her daughter get free clothes from him. A lot of fashion designers give away free things to celebrities so that they can get publicity in return.

Princess Caroline, in my opinion, should have worn something by fashion designer Oscar de la Renta or Carolina Herrera. Their clothes seem to match her personal style.

http://www.oscardelarenta.com/main.html

http://www.carolinaherrera.com/home.htm
Old 11-20-2005, 02:24 PM

I love Charlotte's purse. The dress is ok. I like the top part but I wish she had worn something fitted. It's an interesting idea... white see-thru over a sexy black dress. But it's weird. I give her points for trying, but I think she tried too hard. Simplicity is usually so much more chic than originality!
Old 11-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

Did Stephanie attend the dinner the night befor the 19 ?
Old 11-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Yes she did...dressed in black and her hair in a sort of ponytail.

Kisses
Old 11-20-2005, 03:25 PM

Question about this pic (from getty)

Correct me if I'm wrong, pretty please. From left to right (not including the obvious Casiraghi trio):
(in red jacket) Melanie de Lusignan, Laetizia de Massy, Brice de Massy, and Jean-Leonard, Baron Taubert Natta. It seems to me that Jean-Leonard is the short, older-looking guy and Brice is the tall guy who's just a year younger than Pierre. At the Mass, seated behind the trio were Laetizia, Brice, Jean, and Ann de Massy, but where was Melanie? I think she may have been the person seated on Andrea's right side. None of the pics show the person who was on his right side, but obviously there was someone there. Melanie is the only one I can think of who could have been this person, because Antoinette was seated across the floor with the Grimaldi trio. Does anyone know who the three people behind the Grimaldi trio were? Is it possible the old guy in uniform was Christian?
Old 11-20-2005, 04:31 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
I agree!! I don't like that hat!! I wonder what she was thinking when she chose that ugly hat!!
I thought her suit looked very middle-aged, and the hat looks like a halo. What a shame, she's such a pretty girl.

And I didn't like Sophie Wessex's patterned hose.

But Stephanie looked wonderful (and you never know what Stephanie is going to turn up in).
Old 11-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
I personally think it was a little revealing. Not like Paris Hilton revealing, but revealing for her because of where she happens to be. She looks like she needs a bra. And I think you can see rolls. Right?
Too much cleavage and too much belly button. Caroline must be a permissive mother regarding her daughter's fashion choices (I wouldn't let my teenaged daughter wear something like that to an important event).
Old 11-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Majesty

More From Colourpress

Old 11-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Majesty

More From Colourpress

Old 11-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Majesty

More From Colourpress

Old 11-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you so much for photos, tbhrc!

Great addition of a great day!:) So nice to see some more of cutie Alexandra..and also those where you can see family joking, talking, and having great time together..Only wish Stephanie's kids were there also..
Old 11-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's so sweet...Al, Steph and those kids this afternoon ....
Old 11-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Nobility

tbhrc, this is such a stunning photo, thanks for posting it.

For HSH Prince Albert, I wish for a future surrounded by good, trustworthy, intelligent, caring, and loyal people; a path that is clearly lit where rightousness and clarity of thought can prevail; and a continued appreciation for life's simple joys, amazements, and unanticipated inspirational moments.

For Monaco, I wish for peace, stability, worldclass recognition for its great achievments and offerings, prosperity, and eternal adoration for its ruling family.