Old 11-20-2005, 07:01 AM
Serene Highness

Pt 2
Abaca Press

Old 11-20-2005, 07:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
How old is Victoria. I think Joachim and Victoria are less than ten years apart. The divorce wouldnt be a problem cause of the different protestent religons. But I think they might be closely related. If not, that would be one hell of a wedding. Sadly, I dont think party boy Joachim could handle being Prince Consort or hit it off with Victoria.
Vicky is 28 and very much involved with someone else. He wouldn't have too much problems learning swedish though, but they have met at so many occasions before he got married, that I doubt anything would happen. Besides he has 2 sons too whom he might want to see growing up. As to second role: he is used to being second, so I don't think it would be too much of a problem.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Royal Highness

My siblings are just back from Monaco. Arrr - it seems like it was great being there. My sister will be online later I believe.

It's too bad Steph wasn't at the Opera. But it might be right that she felt a bit tired with her cold and everything - and her next 'job' is to come in about an hour - with Albert at some youth event ( as she is responsible for the Youth Center Monaco)

Monaco Matin 20.11.05
Old 11-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatella
I think it's sad that PA son was not at the ceremony, after all it is his child. Does this mean he will never be allowed to be at public events with him?
I think he was in the crowd in July. I didn't get a proper look on the screen (too busy grabbing some of that champagne), but someone next to me got all excited when a tod that looked like his son appeared for a fraction on the screen (the event was Monegasques only and friends of the family, so seeing a blackwoman and a metisse child obviously made people think of his son). Kid was same age, but I don't think his mum was there. Officially he wasn't there and I never saw those pictures repeated. I don't think that foreign photographers were admitted to the event, so it was easy to control the pics.

Whether he will ever be taken into the public light depends very much on how things develop in the future. If PA finds an understanding wife, he might just trod along as the rest of the Grimaldi kids. But if she has a problem with it, that might turn out different. People here wouldn't mind if he was shown. I think they might love PA the more for it and won't appreciate a woman, who had a problem with his son.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
Who is Elizabeth Ann? And maybe I am getting old....but will someone ANYONE please wash Andrea's hair..and cut it? Pierre looks so nice!
Antoinettes daughter, their cousin. she is responsile for the Tennis tournement each year. Her children are same age as the Casiraghis (roughly)
Old 11-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
My siblings are just back from Monaco. Arrr - it seems like it was great being there. My sister will be online later I believe.

It's too bad Steph wasn't at the Opera. But it might be right that she felt a bit tired with her cold and everything - and her next 'job' is to come in about an hour - with Albert at some youth event ( as she is responsible for the Youth Center Monaco)

Monaco Matin 20.11.05
She might also have wanted to spend some time with her kids, seeing that she was busy most of the week and will continue to be so as xmas approaches. It was the last day of the fair as well. Maybe she went there with the kids. I didn't see her, but that doesn't mean she wasn't there. And it was probably one of the few places were no photographers waited to take pics.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

i also agree it was a pity that we couldn't see stephanie there in the gala yesterday. it would have been lovely if all the family was there. but it's true that she may want time to spend with her children, or she may just be tired. btw, she looked incredibly in her green outfit :)

charlotte looked wonderful in the gala. the dress was great! same for caroline...

wasn't princess antoniette there in the gala?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Majesty

reading through a few of the articles i am a bit stunned that the one highest ín rank of the inited royal guests is not mentioned but lower ranked princes are
Old 11-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Just back .... wow it was sooooo nice.
Stephanie lookes amazing and breathtaking ( although I think got quite skinny and some 10 pounds plus would be good on her .... but there's lots of stress....)

Caroline .... how wondderful she is ... she seemed to have her playful day yesterday....she constantly joked with the kids.... with Pauline in a car as they went off when the boys haeded for the match ( which we attended as well ...just cool.... Mr. Meriem saved the day....)

I've got a few pics that I chose from all I saw .... which I adore:

(VR)

... so cute.... Pierre and Tama....
Old 11-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Commoner

It looks lilke Pierre may have had some warts or moles removed from the back of his hand recently.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Serene Highness

Pierre was the cutie yesterday!! He seeems to be funny and friendly...and he gets along very well with all his family, specially with "tama"
BTW he is "look alike" with his dad :)
Old 11-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Thank you for the caps of the Crown Princess and of her famous(some might say "infamous" chin. She certainly was a lovely lady in red.

Charlotte looked ok too and it´s too bad that the watermark is in this photo:

http://tinypic.com/fvk5g6.jpg

She looks like a French movie star of the 60s. Not any one in particular. Just a look. Of course, it's Chanel too. Her other outfit was just a little too revealing for the event.

I love this photo:

http://tinypic.com/fvky8y.jpg

And Stephanie also showed a little bit of cleavage for the enthronement. She looked good but still.

http://tinypic.com/fvl3zq.jpg

Ahh, all of that hair and in a ponytail. The beloved ponytail!

Embrace me!

http://tinypic.com/fvl44m.jpg

http://tinypic.com/fvl568.jpg

Ahh, bugger off!

http://tinypic.com/fvl761.jpg

Zut, I forgot my hat.

Great photo here too:

http://tinypic.com/fw0wuv.jpg

Love the photos of those two together.

"Princess Victoria has left me breathless since visiting Monaco. Her beuty has really shined. Her red outfit and that dress last night. She is stunning. She looked really good in the red dress in germany too. She is really beutifull."

Very true. You are right.

Red again. Looking lovely as always:

http://tinypic.com/fw1yj8.jpg

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1132443663

Another great photo and her shadow appears too!

Marvelous photos, everybody. I like that he took time off to attend a soccer match. Good idea.
Dennism, your funny.I agree with you completely Victoria was stunning at every event!!!She's like a fine wine, better with age!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

Was there any representation sent from Norway?
Old 11-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

Another link with some pics from Friday with Chars famous top Btw did you notice that PA was sitting lower than his family during Mass? I always thought it was the other way around, but unless he shrunk (under the burden of the office), his seat was lower.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/12/0,...398220,00.html
Old 11-20-2005, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I like Charlotte's outfits yesterday. Her daysuit was unique and youngish enough for her, i.e. I didn't find her matronly at all. I loved the fabric and the shirt was absolutely beautiful underneath. The hat of the same material was perfect, made her look like a little angel. Her evening gown at the opera last night was dreamy and different. However if I were the designer I would have skipped the black net undershirt/strapps. The white dress itself was goddesslike and fun. Who says that all evening gowns have to be the same shape as Victoria's or plain Countess of Wessex's gown.
Well, yes, the fabric of Char's day outfit was typical Chanel. Probably lambskin. I hate that Chanel and so many HC designers use lambskin, but what can we do to stop them? They will do it because it sells and they make huge profits. But that aside, I think Charlotte was going for a totally vintage look. It seemed like she was trying to be a 50s or 60s lady and she only failed to complete the look because her hair is too modern and her modern hair looked silly in the hat. But I do agree that she looked very pretty. The outfit wasn't tooo bad. That hat was a bit much, too silly, but the skirt and heels were nice, and the blouse was nice, except it had too many frills. Without all the fussiness, the blouse would have been nicer. I'm not a huge fan of Chanel, though. I know I probably stand alone in that view because Chanel seems so popular with all of you classic-loving fashionistas. But I don't know, the Chanel thing doesn't do much for me, never has.

Quote:
Caroline on the other hand dresses overly classical for my taste. She almost always wear black, which I find a very boring colour and does nothing for people. But she is obviously a very classical person and dresses therefore classical.
Caroline's dress at the mass/palace events was hideous. She's beautiful always, but that dress was.... it's not the color that bothers me. It's the style. It had absolutely no shape. Caroline has a great body for a woman her age, so long and slender. She should wear things that show off her fabulous form. I'm not talking about a Paris Hilton miniskirt. I just mean, something fitted.
Quote:
Stephanie's suit yesterday was unique and the colours were good on her. It would have been fun to see her with a hat like most of the other ladies.

Monaco needs some colour. Black and white gets very boring after a while.
Stephanie chose well as for the colors she wore. The frills are growing on me. I didn't like them at first, but now I see they add something very essential to the outfit. Steph was very pretty. It was nice to see her looking soft.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:50 AM

About the seating at the Hotel de Paris dinner, I'm trying to figure it out. It seems Albert was at a table with Prince Edward, Crown Princess Victoria, the wife of the President of Iceland.

Caroline seemed to be seated with Prince Joachim of Denmark, Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, and the French Minister of Justice, forgot his name, and others I can't identify.

I haven't seen where any of the others were. I really wonder where Charlotte and her brothers were seated? Who was at their table(s)?
Old 11-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
Was there any representation sent from Norway?
No Haakon was going to Monaco, but Mette-Marit is to give birth very soon. According to papers and magazines she is du to give birth this weekend.. but no baby jet.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Majesty

Exclusiv Weekend, RTL, will show some scenes from Monaco. Just in a few minutes...
Old 11-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Well, yes, the fabric of Char's day outfit was typical Chanel. Probably lambskin. I hate that Chanel and so many HC designers use lambskin, but what can we do to stop them? They will do it because it sells and they make huge profits.
Why is it so horrible to wear lambskin? Don't you wear leather shoes? Lambs walk freely in the mountains the three months of their lives before they are slaughtered for the meat. What is wrong with utilizing the skin that otherwise will be thrown away? I am a great fan of lambskin. It is very warm, light and comfortable. I think it is the answer to your fanatic fur protestants who don't like animals being caged for the skin. In Iceland minks are a problem in the nature. I am a great believer in minks being caged. If I were rich I would wear fur and sheepskin everyday and have many of each.
Please don't get too offended. Remember I live in a cold climate.

And by the way - Charlotta's suit is not lambskin. It is buclé (don't know how to write it), probably cotton.

Donna