2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Still no pics of the Duke and Duchess of Calabria and the Liechtenstein royals at the opera? I'm surprised about the Calabria's as they live in Monaco.

Thanks for posting the links, purple_platinum. Now I can see the pics. :)

I think Clothilde's necklace was stunning, even though her dress was ugly, except the top part.... love the necklace. Are the stones sapphires?

purple_platinum said:
thank you for your kind words, Diana!
Here are some more.... Photos of the royal guests from corbis :
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
http://www.supload.com/free/42-16041123-717384.jpg/view/
http://www.supload.com/free/42-16041124-148012.jpg/view/
http://www.supload.com/free/42-16041125-715022.jpg/view/
Marvelous photos. I was going to post a few from Corbis but you beat me to them. However, I must post this one, sans irritating watermark. It's just too good to be spoiled:D:

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_platinum said:
this is just too cute of Stephanie and Pierre... :) ;)

(photos originally posted by tbhrc)

http://www.supload.com/free/DL111119_048.jpg/view/
http://www.supload.com/free/DL111119_049.jpg/view/

Pierre, Charlotte et Tama comlices ...

huol6r.jpg
huolc9.jpg
huolja.jpg
huolqx.jpg

(BdP)

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful photos. It's great to see new photos of the family together. It looks like everyone had a really good time.

it's a slow slow day and i found many pictures from terra.es (not big ones, but without watermark), & it's a waste not to post, so i want to post them here.
but, moderators, if this feels like repeating photos, please just delete it... thanks...

1st batch

royal guests

Are the Duke and Duchess of Calabria really called Charles and Camilla? That is funny, what would the odds have been on two Royal couples having those names at the same time?

james said:
Are the Duke and Duchess of Calabria really called Charles and Camilla? That is funny, what would the odds have been on two Royal couples having those names at the same time?
Yes, they are "the other" Charles and Camilla.

Here are some screenshots I made:

From an ZDF video:

i1z33d.jpg
i1z341.jpg
i1z34h.jpg
i1z380.jpg
i1z387.jpg
i1z38j.jpg
i1z38y.jpg
i1z39d.jpg
i1z39j.jpg

Thanks tbhrc - Steph looks extremly sexy in her black dress ...

sebastian said:
Thanks tbhrc - Steph looks extremly sexy in her black dress ...

Leave it up to Sebastian to take notice:p :D :p

Two more nice pics of the three joking, thanks Michelle :)

Suivez en direct sur le site Internet du Palais - www.palais.mc - les cérémonies d'intronisation du Prince Albert demain samedi, dès 9h15.

Link to the site where you can find a livestream of tomorrow's cerimony...

QUESTION: Does anyone know when they are going to have the re-broadcast of the National Day ceremonies available. The Official web page says the live stream has run, but will be rebroadcast soon - any idea when?:confused:

Horseygal said:
Suivez en direct sur le site Internet du Palais - www.palais.mc - les cérémonies d'intronisation du Prince Albert demain samedi, dès 9h15.

Link to the site where you can find a livestream of tomorrow's cerimony...

QUESTION: Does anyone know when they are going to have the re-broadcast of the National Day ceremonies available. The Official web page says the live stream has run, but will be rebroadcast soon - any idea when?:confused:
i wish I knew. After the funeral it took them about a week to put it on the net. And it ran for about 2 months. Maybe they wanted to wait for the new boss in the press office to take the decision, or they want to put it on a DVD and sell it. You could try and contact the press office or TMC for a copy though.

Is Chris Levine the Trio's cousin or cousin to Prince Albert, Pss Caroline and Stephanie? He's quite attractive, too! In the one profile shot when he and Andrea are speaking, he could easily be his father, they look so much alike (same features).

Horseygal said:
Is Chris Levine the Trio's cousin or cousin to Prince Albert, Pss Caroline and Stephanie? He's quite attractive, too! In the one profile shot when he and Andrea are speaking, he could easily be his father, they look so much alike (same features).

Chris is Prince Albert's first cousin, being the son of Princess Grace's younger sister Lizanne. Chris also has a sister, Grace, who was/is (?) close to Princess Caroline and who,, according to reports is also beautiful. Grace was named after the Princess because Lizanne was heavily pregnant with her when Grace was married in Monaco. Lizanne was also the only family member who was not able to attend the wedding because of her condition.

I saw this news clip when Prince Rainier died featuring the reaction of Philadelphians to his demise. There were interviews of Kelly relatives and shots of family members in the Church. They are very good-looking!!! Nothing common or average about those people in that clip. Also, they are very accomplished, and are highly-esteemed in Philadelphia.

I hope the Casiraghi trio is acquainted with and close to their Philadelphia cousins. Nothing against their Grimaldi cousins, but they better be thankful they have some Kelly blood in their veins!:)

royrrules said:
Chris is Prince Albert's first cousin, being the son of Princess Grace's younger sister Lizanne. Chris also has a sister, Grace, who was/is (?) close to Princess Caroline and who,, according to reports is also beautiful. Grace was named after the Princess because Lizanne was heavily pregnant with her when Grace was married in Monaco. Lizanne was also the only family member who was not able to attend the wedding because of her condition.
royrrules said:
I saw this news clip when Prince Rainier died featuring the reaction of Philadelphians to his demise. There were interviews of Kelly relatives and shots of family members in the Church. They are very good-looking!!! Nothing common or average about those people in that clip. Also, they are very accomplished, and are highly-esteemed in Philadelphia.

I hope the Casiraghi trio is acquainted with and close to their Philadelphia cousins. Nothing against their Grimaldi cousins, but they better be thankful they have some Kelly blood in their veins!:)

Thanks - I wonder if they are close to the American/Kelly & other relatives. I recall Albert, Caroline, and Stephanie would make trips off-and-on to Phila to see their relatives, as Grace and Lizanne were close. Possibly, some of the young people we see them with at social events (but don't recognize) are some of the Kellys/Levines (since Chris is there - maybe his wife/children tag along, too).

Back
Top Bottom