The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the new pics from tonight :) I also hoped Stephanie would have been there!

Caroline is wearing Princess Charlotte's fringe tiara as a necklace. I hoped she and Charlotte would have worn a tiara too.

Charlotte looks stunning :) This is the first time Charlotte and Pierre attend the Opera.

Old 11-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Majesty

i love the photos of victoria and albert togather from last night

Old 11-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsnyder
Does the Countess of Wessex have a new tiara?
yeah, and she have onother orden.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

Why would Charlotte wear a tiara? It would be like Zara Philips wearing one.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
Does anyone know what the Countess' new order is? Looks like a black cross of some kind.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Majesty

Guillaume where is he
i guess this is the first time he has been introduced to charlotte wonder if the gossip magazines will match them the next weeks
Old 11-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Majesty

More from Getty and Yahoo

Old 11-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Majesty

i still wondering why victoria has not gotten a monaco order?
Old 11-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Majesty

More from Getty

Old 11-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsnyder
Does anyone know what the Countess' new order is? Looks like a black cross of some kind.

Orden of st. john I think.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Royal Highness

To be honest all the other royal ladies there ( don't get me wrong I like them , they seem nice) appear too formal, too static for me. They look like average girls put into a dress and a tiara on their heads ( except Victoria , she's got a cute smile) - but I miss the fire in their eyes, the fire Caro and Steph have all around them , wherever they go ( and come one...they don't look like 50 ...they have a wonderful smile, both sisters ... they just rock the globe - well the worlds two best known faces ....
Old 11-19-2005, 05:43 PM
Aristocracy

Sebastian I think I sent a quick replay that was supposed to be a post or what I wrote just simply disappeared

dazzled and confused, need a shot o cuban coffee
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Majesty

carolines necklace looks like victorias tiara
Old 11-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

That's exactly what I was thinking, if PC would've wore it as a tiara they would've looked the same, btw PC has never wore that necklace as a tiara, wonder if the fittings are not longer working?:(

I like this kind of tiara better than the one she always wear (refering to PC)
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish Caroline would have worn it as a Tiara. You never see them with Tiaras especially Steph. The countess does look like she has a new tiara. Princess Victoira looks stunning again in red and i like the fringe tiara. Im so used to seeing her wear the button one. Is the blue sash the an order of sweden. She is wearing two more orders on the other side but i cant see them that well. The countess of wessex looks lovely. When was she created a dame of the order of St. John. Any info on her new tiara. What orders is Prince Emanuel of Italy wearing. I see the order of Grimaldi and a green sash with some stars. Is Clotilde wearing the Countess of Paris sappire necklace.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Majesty

And some from Polfoto

Old 11-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
THe Countess looks really stunning both at the Mass and at the Gala Dinner, Edward and Sophie are a reallygreat representative for The Queen at Prince Albert II's Coronation this time.Thats The Countess's new Tiara, i think cuase i read on GREMB someone said thats a new Tiara of the Countess, she had just worn it on Wednesday at the Diplomatic Reception.She looks great!
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 11-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Commoner

Charlottes rolls

Somebody says that her" rolls" are showing. Iam 58 and I wish my rolls looked as good. Cant say I like the top it is a little too revealing. I have a question for you out there. From whom does Charlotte get her full lips from? Princess Caroline doesnt have them and am wondering if Charlottes father had them. She such a pretty girl. She has such a models "pouty" look to her. :)
Old 11-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Elizabeth Ann and Melanie are also there. You can see Melanie is next to Pierre in the Opera.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

The Countess was created on 1st of November by the Duke of Gloucester.:) And The Countess was wearing her Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
I really like the image of Monaco Royal Family now,it is an image of youth and healthy, and brightness....i don't mean that Prince Rainier was not good, but i mean Prince Rainier seems a little bit old and in his days made the image of Monaco Royal Family a little bit old and moved slowly and slowly.Now under Albert II's reign, it brought to me an image of the 21st century young people generation with youths, happinesses, healthy, and so on...and i'm sure Prince Albert II, a new head of Monaco now, will bring all wealthy and brightness to Monaco people in every different issues.:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
I wish Caroline would have worn it as a Tiara. You never see them with Tiaras especially Steph. The countess does look like she has a new tiara. Princess Victoira looks stunning again in red and i like the fringe tiara. Im so used to seeing her wear the button one. Is the blue sash the an order of sweden. She is wearing two more orders on the other side but i cant see them that well. The countess of wessex looks lovely. When was she created a dame of the order of St. John. Any info on her new tiara. What orders is Prince Emanuel of Italy wearing. I see the order of Grimaldi and a green sash with some stars. Is Clotilde wearing the Countess of Paris sappire necklace.

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II