2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More from Getty

fw16kn.jpg

fw16op.jpg

fw16q9.jpg

Are there any photos of any of the Kellys? Being from Philadelphia, I'd love to see them...are any of them there? I do know that the priest from Princess Grace's parish (St. Bridget's) is there.

For being one of the most beutiful women in the world, Charlotte has really disappointed me. Her siut was very much a Grandma/3 year old dress. It was ugly. This opera dress looks like a really bad maternity dress. What is wrong with her. Caroline has been very sombre and lowkey with her outfits. Her dress is a bit Duchess of Cornwallesque. Not fabolous but nice accesorised with stunning jewelry.

More from Yahoo

fw1tdu.jpg
fw1tfl.jpg
fw1th2.jpg
fw1tmp.jpg

BTW I love Charlotte's dress!!

Countess of Wessex looks lovely. She got it right at least and she has a tiara. Do the grimaldis have any tiaras at all.

There she goes again dressed in black, very elegant but black. Both sister were very beautiful, but both of them looked over 50 with the way their skin are aging (and i mean very badly cared 50's, 'cause some people are 50 and looked soo good).

Disapointed I thought i was going to see P Stephanie and PC with a tiara:( ,btw PA should get a hint of dressing from EA, EA looked like the "Prince" today :D

Does the Countess of Wessex have a new tiara?

Well Caroline is wearing a tiara, but in her neck:)

Thanks for the new pics from tonight :) I also hoped Stephanie would have been there!

Caroline is wearing Princess Charlotte's fringe tiara as a necklace. I hoped she and Charlotte would have worn a tiara too.

Charlotte looks stunning :) This is the first time Charlotte and Pierre attend the Opera.

i love the photos of victoria and albert togather from last night

btsnyder said:
Does the Countess of Wessex have a new tiara?

yeah, and she have onother orden.

Why would Charlotte wear a tiara? It would be like Zara Philips wearing one.

corazon said:

Does anyone know what the Countess' new order is? Looks like a black cross of some kind.

Guillaume where is he
i guess this is the first time he has been introduced to charlotte wonder if the gossip magazines will match them the next weeks

i still wondering why victoria has not gotten a monaco order?

btsnyder said:
Does anyone know what the Countess' new order is? Looks like a black cross of some kind.

Orden of st. john I think.

To be honest all the other royal ladies there ( don't get me wrong I like them , they seem nice) appear too formal, too static for me. They look like average girls put into a dress and a tiara on their heads ( except Victoria , she's got a cute smile) - but I miss the fire in their eyes, the fire Caro and Steph have all around them , wherever they go ( and come one...they don't look like 50 ...they have a wonderful smile, both sisters ... they just rock the globe - well the worlds two best known faces ....

Sebastian I think I sent a quick replay that was supposed to be a post:confused: or what I wrote just simply disappeared

dazzled and confused, need a shot o cuban coffee:eek:

That's exactly what I was thinking, if PC would've wore it as a tiara they would've looked the same, btw PC has never wore that necklace as a tiara, wonder if the fittings are not longer working?:(

I like this kind of tiara better than the one she always wear (refering to PC)

I wish Caroline would have worn it as a Tiara. You never see them with Tiaras especially Steph. The countess does look like she has a new tiara. Princess Victoira looks stunning again in red and i like the fringe tiara. Im so used to seeing her wear the button one. Is the blue sash the an order of sweden. She is wearing two more orders on the other side but i cant see them that well. The countess of wessex looks lovely. When was she created a dame of the order of St. John. Any info on her new tiara. What orders is Prince Emanuel of Italy wearing. I see the order of Grimaldi and a green sash with some stars. Is Clotilde wearing the Countess of Paris sappire necklace.

corazon said:
THe Countess looks really stunning both at the Mass and at the Gala Dinner, Edward and Sophie are a reallygreat representative for The Queen at Prince Albert II's Coronation this time.Thats The Countess's new Tiara, i think cuase i read on GREMB someone said thats a new Tiara of the Countess, she had just worn it on Wednesday at the Diplomatic Reception.She looks great!

Charlottes rolls

Somebody says that her" rolls" are showing. Iam 58 and I wish my rolls looked as good. Cant say I like the top it is a little too revealing. I have a question for you out there. From whom does Charlotte get her full lips from? Princess Caroline doesnt have them and am wondering if Charlottes father had them. She such a pretty girl. She has such a models "pouty" look to her. :)

Elizabeth Ann and Melanie are also there. You can see Melanie is next to Pierre in the Opera.

The Countess was created on 1st of November by the Duke of Gloucester.:) And The Countess was wearing her Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
I really like the image of Monaco Royal Family now,it is an image of youth and healthy, and brightness....i don't mean that Prince Rainier was not good, but i mean Prince Rainier seems a little bit old and in his days made the image of Monaco Royal Family a little bit old and moved slowly and slowly.Now under Albert II's reign, it brought to me an image of the 21st century young people generation with youths, happinesses, healthy, and so on...and i'm sure Prince Albert II, a new head of Monaco now, will bring all wealthy and brightness to Monaco people in every different issues.:)

Princejonnhy25 said:
I wish Caroline would have worn it as a Tiara. You never see them with Tiaras especially Steph. The countess does look like she has a new tiara. Princess Victoira looks stunning again in red and i like the fringe tiara. Im so used to seeing her wear the button one. Is the blue sash the an order of sweden. She is wearing two more orders on the other side but i cant see them that well. The countess of wessex looks lovely. When was she created a dame of the order of St. John. Any info on her new tiara. What orders is Prince Emanuel of Italy wearing. I see the order of Grimaldi and a green sash with some stars. Is Clotilde wearing the Countess of Paris sappire necklace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom