Princess Mabel, Countess Luana & Countess Zaria, Current Events Part 1 (Oct 2013 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Valentine's day, princess Mabel posted a clip on twitter, supporting gay rights:

Royalty Online

I'm glad to see smiling and active princess Mabel.

Could somebody write her speech. She received ovation. Congratulations to Mabel she is fantastic women.: Flores:

As in previous years Princess Mabel has opened the AmsterdamDiner today, May 17. She attended with her sister Nicoline Wisse Smit. The theme of the 22th edition of the AmsterdamDiner is "What a difference a day makes". As every year the proceeds from the dinner will go to the AIDS Fund.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** anp gallery **

I have to say that I've come to to admire this woman. Her work has been admirable, I loved her speech and could not help but think when she asked what people remember about their weddings, what she must have thought about it, she seems a really strong woman and someone who loves her job.

Thank you for providing the video about this important social issue that impacts far too many girls and their young children. Glad to see that Princess Mabel is involved.

When I first heard about the Nigerian schoolgirls and their kidnapping, after the shock wore off, Mabel was one of the first I thought of. She has done so much in the fight for Girls the World round and their Rights, this sad event must have affected her very much.

I truly admired Mabel and the work she has undertaken on behalf of the Charities and Causes over the years. Seeing how she has handled herself, as well as raising two little girls, during a truly hellish period of time over the last couple of years from the time of Friso's accident to his Passing....That has deepened into something even more.

We're close in age and I can't help but wonder if our places were switched, would I have been able to do as well and to do so w/such Grace as Mabel has done? I can't answer that. What I do know is Mabel is one very strong and compassionate Lady and I wish her nothing but happiness for the Future.

I have to say that I've come to to admire this woman. Her work has been admirable, I loved her speech and could not help but think when she asked what people remember about their weddings, what she must have thought about it, she seems a really strong woman and someone who loves her job.

You are right, I did not know very much about her till a few years ago. I had seen he disparaging comments about her fashion choices (not completely unjustified, might I add!) but the more I get to read about Mabel, the more I get the sense that this is a highly intelligent woman who has done very well in her career, independent of the DRF. It is sad to see her obviously in grief for Friso - always driven home by the fact that she is almost always in black now. I have no doubt she will eventually be able to accept what has happened, and will eventually rebuild a life for herself around her two daughters.

I saw these glamor photos of Princess Mabel on Tumblr today. I'm not sure if they're new or old but I think they may be new.

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/402/4kykz.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/57/rk2rw.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img840/8353/7n9y.jpg

nice pics, i had never seen them before. they look very fun. i think mabel must be wearing viktor and rolf judging by the bow on the jacket, so maybe she posed for some sort of women's / fashion magazine? i wonder if they are new...

nice pics, i had never seen them before. they look very fun. i think mabel must be wearing viktor and rolf judging by the bow on the jacket, so maybe she posed for some sort of women's / fashion magazine? i wonder if they are new...

Viktor&Rolf - Celebrity - Princess Mabel van Oranje-Nassau
This one from the V&R website seems to be from the same photoshoot; don't think their new, one was already pinned on pinterest by someone in 2012, so they're probably taken before 2012

ETA:
got it http://www.welingelichtekringen.nl/media/30231/zo-hebben-we-mabel-nog-niet-eerder-gezien.html
It's from the english magazine The Gentlewoman issue Spring 2011, in which she is profiled and photographed in V&R outfits.

Last edited:
Sorry,this is twitter bogus!:flowers:

It's not bogus. They came that way. The count may be more or less, but not much less and there are photos. This is the most selfish, gathering of humans on the planet. If Mabel is there, I do not know what her role is. This is the gathering of the most financially powerful, many for this nation, who care less about anyone but their endeavors.

It's not bogus. They came that way. The count may be more or less, but not much less and there are photos. This is the most selfish, gathering of humans on the planet. If Mabel is there, I do not know what her role is. This is the gathering of the most financially powerful, many for this nation, who care less about anyone but their endeavors.

Princess Mabel was there to take her case to a broader perspective and to people who are in a position to make a difference,as was her sister in law.

The 1700 aircraft is a gross exaggeration by sites that always bicker against anything concerning the Davos meetings et tout and pics..?Really,Switserland doesn't have enough room nor airspace to accomodate them all...Hilarious!:ROFLMAO:

01-02-2015 Alphen Princess Mabel attend the art exhibition ‘’Un Art De Famille’’ of the artist Carla Kleekamp at the Galery Helga Hofman in Alphen aan den Rijn.

PPE gallery

The artist, Carla Kleekamp, was a youth- and schoolfriend of Princess Mabel and was one of the witnesses for her wedding with Prince Friso. That is why the whole opening of the exhibition had such an informal atmosphere.

Today, April 9, Princess Mabel attended a meeting with Dutch HIV/AIDS organizations, about the role of the Netherlands to stop the AIDS epidemic in the coming years. The meeting took place in Den Haag.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

I was wondering how long Mabel will be wearing black mourning .I have only seen her in black for a long time now. Perhaps she has worn other colours that I haven't seen but from what I have noted even Beatrix is no longer wearing black .

Back
Top Bottom