Girl for Prince Friso & Princess Mabel - Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou: June 18, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxPatrickxx

Nobility
City
Rotterdam
Country
Netherlands
Girl for Prince Friso & Princess Mabel - Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou: June 18, 2006

Her Royal Highess give birth last night to a second daughter; Zaria
Names: Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou
Zaria is the 7th grandchild of Her majesty the queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dochter voor Prinses Mabel en Prins Friso, 18 juni 2006

Namens Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid Prins Friso en Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel deelt de RVD mee:

Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel heeft op 18 juni 2006 om 04.12 uur te Londen het leven geschonken aan een dochter. De baby woog bij de geboorte 3700 gram. Het zevende kleinkind van de Koningin krijgt de naam Zaria. Haar volledige naam luidt: Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou. ‘Met moeder en kind gaat het fantastisch’, aldus een heel gelukkige Prins Friso.
18 juni 2006, 15.30 uur

Another girl! Lovely news. Congrats to the family. I must say they are interesting names.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to the happy parents; HRH Prince Friso and HRH Princess Mabel and little Countess Luana, to the very happy grandmothers HM Queen Beatrix and Mrs Wisse Smit and to the entire royal family, the Wisse Smit family and the whole country!!!
I have no doubt that the Queen is so very happy with all those lovely granddaughters and that one special grandson that bears the name of her late husband HRH Prince Claus.
I am so glad that after all the sorrow of the last years she now can grow into the role of a happy grandmother!!! :D

Wow great News!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
What a lovely name!
Best wishes to the family!

Other girl..thats fantastic...Congratulations to Friso & Mabel :)

Poor Claus-Casimir! I can't help but feeling a little sad for him because he's the only boy among all those girls! At least he has Princess Margriet's two little grandsons to play with, or the poor boy would be so left out, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

I think it's so strange that both Beatrix and Margriet had nothing but boys, but their grandchildren are more girls than boys. It's the same with Margarethe of Denmark, her parents have all girls, and then her children and grandchildren are all boys!

I must say that the name is a strange choice, but I like it! It's exotic sounding. Luana and Zaria. Very pretty! Although, why not just call her Zaria Joanna instead of the other way around?

Wow.. what a great news!

Zaria is a pretty unique name, as do their older daughter, Luana.
Congratulations to Friso & Mabel, and Luana.
Congratulations to to Beatrix who now have 5 grand-daughters & only 1 grandson...

Congratulations to the whole family. OOO it would be lovely for a joint christening. This will hopefully mean some new pictures of little Luana. Happy happy happy

Congrats to the entire Qrange family. I don't like the names though. They seem quite odd to me.

Gongratulations!:D

Interesting names! I guess since Friso is not in line to the throne anymore, he is free to give his kids special name. No risk of of a Queen Luana or Queen Zaria of the Netherlands (sorry if someone who reads this is called either of the names - they are pretty names!).;)

Great news! Congrats to the parents, Luana, and their families! But hopefully Anita will have a boy so that Claus-Casimir will have a playmate.

congratulations to the Parents and the big sister Luana.
I never heard this name before but I like it.

Congratulations! Happy to know the child is healthy. I don't like the name at all though :(

Congrats! I love the name. Since they're not going to be queens or even princesses, I think Luana and Zaria are quite nice sounding. I especially love Nicoline.

To morhange, its Joanna Zaria and not Zaria Joanna because its family tradition to be called by the second name, like Amalia and WA, I suppose.

aww I love Joanna it's a nice name. How do you prononce Zaria ?

Nice! But I think Luana and Joanna would have fit better together... but I guess Zaria is unique and I like it.

:) CONGRATULATIONS to the couple, Luana and their family!!:)

loverly news! congratulations to the family! poor claus casimir, is the only boy in the royal family!

Congratulations to Mabel, Friso, big sister Luana and grandmother Beatrix!!!:):):)
13_1_207.gif

Two adorable little grand-daughters in such a short period of time!!!
I love Joanna and Nicoline, but I will have to get used to Zaria. They love exotic names, anyway:D

Anyway, I'm not very good in guessing the sex of future babies. I thought Luana will have a brother. I was wrong with Mary, Letizia and M-M:( I was right only in Infanta Cristina's case, but it was obvious that she will have a girl after three boys:D

Congratulations to the couple!

It seems Zaria is the shortened version of a Russian (origin hebraic) male name. :confused:

I really don't like the names. They are not in the tradition of the Dutch royal house and when I first heard Zaria I thought it was a mistake and they meant Maria!
But my congratulations to the parents! I think Zaria is pronounced as: Zah- ree- ah. That is how a Dutch person like I am would pronounce it.

Congratulations! Really great news!
I knew it would be a girl. :p I am not sure about the names. They are unusual. Zaria... I can't remember a single Russian name, of which Zaria would be a shortened name to.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom