The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Prince Friso and Princess Mabel and family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Gentry

The names are very unique. I can't wait for the photoshoot. I read in another board that Queen Beatrix is in London already....

Old 06-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Aristocracy

congrats to the whole family

Old 06-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Commoner

Congrats to the family!
Old 07-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Aristocracy

Arrow Pics of Countess Zaria!

New pics of baby Zaria with her sister, parents and of course her grandma Queen Beatrix!!

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16279
--> so sweet, the Queen and her granddaughter laughing!!

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16282
--> the whole, happy family!
Old 07-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the pics Royalsa!

Aaawww, Luana got so cute. A real fun kid (just like cousin Amalia) and Zaria is that what I call "hairy baby"...something that I love. In these pics I also don´t recognise the typical new born Oranje look (which can look a little unfortunate...but grows out usually)
Old 07-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you Royalsa.

I want to be Queen Beatrix Grandchild! So many happiness and joy :)...

What a great pictures, parents look fullfilled, little Luana is so funny and beautiful.

I wish them all happiness in the world!

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 07-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Courtier

Hey Royalsa, great pics. Luana is such a cutie. She reminds me of Astrid Lindgren´s famous little Emil. Truly a little rascal. And Beatrix is for sure a very happy Granny.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the pics Royalsa!
Luana is a real cutie! And Zaria has a real head of hair, just like her sister did!
I wonder if it will go lighter like Luana's did?
Old 07-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics!!!:)
Old 07-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Royal Highness

It's obvious the Queen love her grand-daughters, her son and daughter-in-law!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you very much for the pictures! Little Zaria is a cutie and Luana is already such a funny toodler!

Old 07-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

What adorable photos. The dutch really do take wonderful official photos theese days, so full of life and happiness. Are the taken in London? I especially love the first one

I hosted the pictures for the future, from the Dutch Royal Web
Old 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

What a really great family pictures... i really like the one of Beatrix with Luana & Zaria.. little Luana is so expressive... well, i'm really glad they still released pictures of the baby.

i noticed Dutch RF photos are very expressive these days.. they all look so joyful at Leonore's photos, and now Zaria's photos are simply adorable.

Yes, Larzen, it was said that Queen Beatrix flew to London to visit the her new grand-daughter..
Old 07-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Royal Highness

It seems Luana has the same eyes than her cousin Amalia.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Thanks for the pictures.
I must say that Mabel looks MUCH better with the extra babyweight in her face, I hope she will keep it.

I just love the picture of Luana and the Queen laughing out loud, the Queen must really enjoy her new role as grandmother.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

How cute Luana is! Seems she's great friends with Beatrix. And Zaria is so little, just adorable! And I agree with Marengo, Mabel looks good with the extra weight and Friso, well he smiles! :p Lovely pics!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the pictures Royalsa! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
I just love the picture of Luana and the Queen laughing out loud, the Queen must really enjoy her new role as grandmother.
I love this picture, too! Luana and the Queen both seem to be reacting to something behind the camera and it's funny that grandma and granddaughter both have similar facial expressions!

Amidst all the political strife currently, the Queen must revel in her role as being a grandmother to all these wee ones.

I have also noticed that in the last several months a certain "joie de vivre" that has returned to Queen Beatrix, where the smiles and the laughs seem to come from inside of her. No doubt the grandchildren has helped to ease the pain of losing her husband and her parents.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Courtier

Luana seems to be very frisky and active..soo blond..such a little cuttie..nice family and all of them pretty happy..:)
Old 07-03-2006, 11:37 AM

Thumbs up

Good to see queen and grandmother Beatrix so happy again.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

What sweet pictures! Luana seems very sweet and excited and Zaria certainly has a full head of hair. Love the first pic with both Luana and Beatrix laughing.