Countesses Luana and Emma, News and Pictures 1 (June 2005 - August 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina said:
Sam's hair is so great! he is very cute - like every van Vollenhoven child :eek:

tell me about it! he's adorable. they're both dressed so cutely too.

thanks for the pics purple platinum.
They are cute.
The hair's Sam are funny.

she's so cute.

look at her little foot :D

it's a part of the picture, which was publicated at koninklijkhuis.nl today

Attachments

• kerstfoto emma luana.jpg
    kerstfoto emma luana.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,075
mirrjam said:
a luana is barefoot! the cutie!

is she really that cute? i mean, she's not ugly.she's nice looking. but she doesnt really send me into raptures.

first I saw her, I thougt; no that is not a nice looking baby.
but then I have seen her many times now, and now I do think she is really cute, not pretty. but I think babies who are not pretty, are funny and cute. just like Eloise! that is a funny child!

mirrjam said:
first I saw her, I thougt; no that is not a nice looking baby.
but then I have seen her many times now, and now I do think she is really cute, not pretty. but I think babies who are not pretty, are funny and cute. just like Eloise! that is a funny child!
\

ok, i see what you mean. she has her own charm.

Apparently you're supposed to think all babies are cute and pretty, well a lot of them aren't, and Luana isn't. If I woudn't have known who it was, I'd think it was a boy.

most babies are not pretty. some babies are really scary; Amalia was a ugly and scary baby. but some babies are funnylooking and in that way adorable! that is how it is with luana.
few babies are pretty, Leonor is pretty but lilliprinsen is a funnylooking baby. :)

Luana and lilleprinsen in Denmark both scare me, but it'll get better as they grow older.

Hannelore said:
Luana and lilleprinsen in Denmark both scare me, but it'll get better as they grow older.

I know that we're all allowed our own opinons here but how low and vain do we have to go to call innocent children scary or ugly? Luana and the Danish baby prince have done nothing at this point other than be born and already people are criticizing them. If you dislike their parents that is fine that is something else altogether. But Luana and the Danish baby prince are innocent young lives. :mad:

Oh come on, these baby are not pretty, they are ugly, but it won't be like that for ever. Is it so hard to face the truth? I didn't say they were monsters and that they'll grow up as criminals. So there, you still have your innocent babies.

I agree with you Hannelore but they will go pretty by the time i think. I dont understand the reactions when you say a baby is not pretty. Its peoples opinion and they are right to have that opinion. We also say that adults not are pretty without even knowing them.
Merry christmas to your all and a happy new year

Exactly. I also think they'll look better as they grow up. The best example is Amalia of Holland. Well, I'll better not express my opinion of the way she looked as a baby ;) and now she's such a beautiful toddler. A difference of day and night!

Hannelore said:
Exactly. I also think they'll look better as they grow up. The best example is Amalia of Holland. Well, I'll better not express my opinion of the way she looked as a baby ;) and now she's such a beautiful toddler. A difference of day and night!

And even if the baby stay's ugly... well it does''nt matter either right?! it is just a fact: not everyone is pretty, not even the royals..:D

aww! i just had the pleasure to see those lovely photos of luana's christening. the dutch children are the cutest! i loved the photos in the stairs. what a bunch of cute, tv advert-children!

Ugily Babies?!

This thread cracks me up!:lol:

Maybe they'll grow cuter with time.:ermm:

no news about zaria's christening yet?

corazon said:
no news about zaria's christening yet?

none yet. I think Luana's christening was only anounced a few days ahead of time. so we'll probably be surprised when it comes.

Doesn't fit

pollyemma said:
i think that is right. she is the only one. that's kinda strange.
one got the impression mabel likes oranje traditions when she wore Beatrix's engagement dress, got married in Delft etc.

and beatrix is so intent on demonstrating as often as possible, whenever wherever possible that she accepts and loves Mabel, you would think beatrix would have insisted little Luana wear the traditional dress.

There are a different traditional gowns available. But Luana was already big when she was baptized. The historic gowns will probably have been too small and ... all 'historic' gowns once were brand new, of course.

Countess Zaria will celebrate her 1st birthday tomorrow.
:flowers:

I am looking forward to new pictures of Luana and Zaria.

When do you think will there be the next event we will see pictures of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom