A Girl for Johan Friso and Mabel - Emma Luana Ninette Sophie: March 26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally pictures! Thank you, xxPatrickxx! She looks cute...and maybe it´s just me, but I see again the strong "Oranje-look". Mabel and Johan look a bit, as if they would have had very short nights in the past time ;) I wonder, how much they want/accept the help of a nanny.

I think mabel is still wearing her pyjama's

Lena said:
Finally pictures! Thank you, xxPatrickxx! She looks cute...and maybe it´s just me, but I see again the strong "Oranje-look". Mabel and Johan look a bit, as if they would have had very short nights in the past time ;) I wonder, how much they want/accept the help of a nanny.

thankness godness for pictures!

but HM Queen likes grandchildren very much to hold baby but HM Queen will hold Maxima's new baby in July

Sara Boyce

Yay! Finally, we get to see some pictures. Thanks for posting them Patrick. She really is a gorgeous little baby, I'm loving that hair.

Last edited:
Beautiful baby! However, I burst into laughter when I saw Mabel´s shirt/pyjama - it was adorned with BOWS, LOTS OF BOWS! You know what I mean.

Last edited:
countit.gif

25 APRIL 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/04/25/dutchbaby/#enviarThe youngest Dutch royal has made her first visit to the Netherlands, where she was greeted by her grandmother Queen Beatrix this weekend.

The monarch welcomed her son, Prince Johan Friso and his wife Princess Mabel, for a very special family reunion at which they presented one-month-old Countess Luana. Gathered at the Huis ten Bosch palace on the outskirts of The Hague, the royals posed for first official pictures of the little girl, who was born in London on March 26.

Luana is the queen's fourth grandchild, and Beatrix, whose husband Prince Claus passed away three years ago, was obviously delighted to hold the baby countess and let her nibble on a royal fingertip during the photo shoot.

Johan Friso is the second of the queen's three sons but is no longer in line to the throne - he denounced all claims when he decided to go ahead with his marriage to Mabel after it emerged that she had previously been linked with a major drug trafficker. The couple tied the knot on April 24 last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you noticed the bows on Mabel's outfit ? Again these horrible bows like on her wedding dress !!!

assia said:
Have you noticed the bows on Mabel's outfit ? Again these horrible bows like on her wedding dress !!!

This one isn't so bad. I can barely see the bows. I didn't even know until you pointed it out!

i dont think!

you know Johan and Mabel not member of Dutch Royal family but both you know if both wanted plans christening wait and see!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i dont think!

you know Johan and Mabel not member of Dutch Royal family but both you know if both wanted plans christening wait and see!

Sara Boyce

I can't wait for the christening announcement, but firs, Johan Friso and Mabel are not a part of the Royal House which are people in line for succession. But they are still members of the Royal Family because he is the son of a monarch. That didn't change his membership in the family, just the Royal House.

Oh wait, do I see things right, Mabel in a picture and no bows in sight!?!?!?!? And check out that beautiful red hair on the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom