Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events Part 3 (Aug 2007 - Dec 17)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice photos. I love the photo of Laurentien with her fists in the air. She looks like a cheerleader.

Doesn´t Princess Laurentien have cold! No stokings. But the dress it´s very nice.

TRH will attend the premiere of the movie "The Reader" ,the opening film of the International Film Festival Breda,tonight.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Pics 25.3.2009

Here are the first pics from tonight:

Princess Laurentien and Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands attend
the Dutch premiere of The Reader, which is the opening film of the
Breda International Film Festival on March 25, 2009 in Breda, Netherlands.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pretty dress and shawl-like wrap - I just wish that she had worn lighter colored shoes - like silver or gray - the black shoes are too harsh with such a floaty dress

Pretty dress and shawl-like wrap - I just wish that she had worn lighter colored shoes - like silver or gray - the black shoes are too harsh with such a floaty dress

I''m glad it''s a dress at all,and a floating one at that.I like it,and I agree on the shoes.
The dress is rather nice,almost un-Laurentinesque...:rolleyes:

Well, 'knowing' Laurentien it is very well possible she owns a bunch of them herself, it wouldn't be the most surprising thing of her accessories ;). Still, she looked pretty good, the dress is nice indeed and that she seems radiant makes the over-all look nice too. Good to see prince Constantijn twice in a few days, it has been a while since he attended a public function (he does have a full-time job of course).

I adore Laurentiens dress until it reaches the bottom, i believe it should have been material not the shiny, glittery stuff.
x

As of april 15th Prince Constantijn is a member of the Board of Supervisors of the Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art,Amsterdam.

Het Koninklijk Huis

:)

From our blog:

Prince Constantijn Supervises Stedelijk Museum

Queen Beatrix’ youngest son, prince Constantijn, will become a member of the supervisory board of the ‘Stedelijk Museum’ (City Museum) in Amsterdam. According to a spokesperson of the museum, Prince Constantijn has great affinity with modern and contemporary art. And the prince’s ’sharp analytical skills, his international experience and his knowledge of European and international governance has been the reason to appoint him in this function.

The board also gets a new chairman, TomTom CEO Alexander Ribbink will succeed former ABN-AMRO CEO Rijkman Groenink. Ribbink has been asked because of his affinity with modern art and his experience in management. The prince and Ribbink will start with their new function on April 15th.
The ‘Stedelijk Museum’ is the most important modern art musem in The Netherlands. At the moment the museum is being renovated, though their collection is ehibited on various other locations in the city. The website of the museum can be found here.

The Princess will attend the 225th anniversary of the Vereeniging tot Nut van 't Algemeen,Haarlem today.

04-04-2009 Rotterdam Princess Laurentien attended the 225-year jubilee of the Maatschappij tot Nut van het Algemeen in het Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum ( National Educationmuseum) in Rotterdam.
The Princess received the first copy of the jubilee book.

PPE Gallery

TRH arrived at the Concertgebouw,Amsterdam where Prince Constantijn will hand-out the Prizes of the 22nd National Violin contest.

ANP Beeldbank

Courtesy Ade Johnson

Pics 16.4.2009

Princess Laurentien at the prize ceremony "Gouden Ganzenveer
2009" in Amsterdam, April 16, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien at the Royal Concert building
in Amsterdam, They attended the 22nd National Violin Contest, 16 April
2009. At the end of the evening, the prince handed out several awards
to the finalists of the contest. The winner of the competition won a
scolarship to study abroad.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **