The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-22-2018, 08:18 AM
Majesty

Would the Greek pictures have been made at the resort of her uncle Willem-Alexander in Greece? Picture.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Eloise looks really grown up now! She looks older than 16 IMO but she's blossoming into a very beautiful young lady. She has quite unique features and doesn't look like the rest of the Dutch RF to me. I wonder if she'll ever embark on a career in modelling in the near future like Prince Nikolai in Denmark given that she seems to be friends with Dutch models and seems to wear a lot of stylish and trendy clothes.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-28-2018, 11:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Another two lovely pictures of her posted in Instagram Eloise!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoREFFyC...loisevanoranje
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPdHAEC...loisevanoranje
Old 09-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

She's gorgeous.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:36 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Perhaps her parents should notify her that there is also a 'private' option on Instagram, so not the entire world can see your private photos.

She seems to be a lovely girl btw.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Perhaps her parents should notify her that there is also a 'private' option on Instagram, so not the entire world can see your private photos.
She does have a private account (
https://instagram.com/elovoranje).
I think her family is okay with the pictures she shares. They also don't seem to mind the instagram of the family dog - and there are also some rather private pictures (e.g. inside the family home and/or with Laurentien).
At first I was a bit surprised that her parents don't seem to mind. But on the other hand - what is the harm? She hasn't shared one problematic or really sensitive picture until now
Old 09-29-2018, 05:18 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Ah, there are two. Yes, I am sure the parents agree, and as long as she is not flaunting a lifestyle a la Olympia of Greece there is little harm in it indeed. And nearly every teenager in the country will have an account by now.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
I think her family is okay with the pictures she shares. They also don't seem to mind the instagram of the family dog - and there are also some rather private pictures (e.g. inside the family home and/or with Laurentien).
At first I was a bit surprised that her parents don't seem to mind. But on the other hand - what is the harm? She hasn't shared one problematic or really sensitive picture until now
I agree. I think that the fact that Eloise has a private account as well as a public account indicates that she is happy sharing her photos with the world (as her biography - that reads "open account" - on Instagram would suggest). I'm sure that something would have been done about any photo Eloise wanted to post that her parents or the royal family (I don't know if it's the same in the Netherlands; however I remember in their Vogue interview Princess Eugenie of York said that the Buckingham Palace staff made her remove a photo of Andrew she had taken in a private part of the palace) deemed unsuitable for Instagram, however Laurentien and Constantijn seem to be quite liberal about what their children can share on social media (and I think the DRF is generally much more relaxed than the BRF in sharing photos).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Eloise in the late Halloween mood!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpwdhBtlhKu/
Old 11-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post

In her very first message
she even explained that she created an open account because she received so many requests from people who wanted to follow her on her private account resulting in malfunctioning of that account.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Majesty

i believe alexia also has a private insta account.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Eloise and Leonore posing together!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqsLU7LloWu/
Old 01-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Eloise enjoy the sunny Mexico!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsOW544Fti8/