Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures Part 1: July 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh, suuuuure, I still think they look a freakish bit alike. Is it possible that Eloise has down syndrome? Come to think of it, does Alexandra of Hanover have that too? Hmmm...physically, they both do look a tad like they might. But they're cute kids, nonetheless.

There might be a slight comparison between "Superman" and Laurentien. As far as I know there is nothing seriously wrong with Countess Eloise.... Besides, that sort of thing would make its way into the media somehow.
I do know that Rosa Mockenton's (sic) daughter, Domencia (Princess Diana's God-daughter) has down syndrome. It is deeply sad when children are afflicted with a disorder or with an incurable illness.

She does look like her mother, it's kind of cute :)
You're right though, if there was a medical condition, the press would have announced it by now. Down's Syndrome and CP aren't easy to hide, especially if you're in the spotlight alot.

From the Benelux royals message board, a new picture of Eloise and her grandma, Queen Beatrix.

Attachments

• billed.jpg
    billed.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,124
z-9804.jpg

eloise spit a little bit

Attachments

• eloise_1_.jpg
    eloise_1_.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,042
Porto ercole 20 juli 2003
Prinses Laurentien dochter Eloise

Attachments

• Prinses_20Eloise_2019070358788.jpg
    Prinses_20Eloise_2019070358788.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 506

Attachments

• Prinses_20Eloise_201907038790.jpg
    Prinses_20Eloise_201907038790.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 487

Attachments

• Prinses_20Eloise_201907033488.jpg
    Prinses_20Eloise_201907033488.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 336
Soestdijk 28 juni 2002

:heart: Eloise :heart:

:blush:

Attachments

• Prinses_20Eloise_2029060263.jpg
    Prinses_20Eloise_2029060263.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 341
Apeldoorn 15 december 2002
Doop prinses Eloise
Prinses Laurentien en Prins Constatijn

Attachments

• Prinses_20Eloise_201512025.jpg
    Prinses_20Eloise_201512025.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 354
Sweet Eloise

Attachments

• 59602722_1_.jpg
    59602722_1_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 685
Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max, Count van Oranje

Have any pictures of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien's new baby boy been released yet?

Congratulation Princess Laurentine and Prince Constanjin

I have only seen pictures of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien leaving the hospital with the baby. I think with the royal court in official mourning and Queen Juliana's funeral this week, we may not see pictures until official court mourning is over, after the Easter weekend, I believe. But something to look forward to, I guess. And hopefully new pictures of Eloise, too.

Not reallyonly of Claus but of Laurentien and him quitting the hospital:

Leaving the hospital

*Picture has been changed to link by administrator.*

Where did they get casimir maurius and max from? I understand the claus and bernhard parts of the baby's name (and a sweet way to include the late prince and the elderly prince) but I'm baffled by the other names!

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Apr 4th, 2004 - 5:47 pm
Where did they get casimir maurius and max from? I understand the claus and bernhard parts of the baby's name (and a sweet way to include the late prince and the elderly prince) but I'm baffled by the other names!
Casimir is a name used for several (at least 4) generations in the Dutch royal family.

Marius is the name of Lauretien's brother (not for Mette-Marit of Norway's young son Marius as some might think!)

Max for Constantijn's godfather Max Kohnstamm, who spoke at his and Laurentien's civil wedding service.

Not Yet. The closest was the bundled up baby (no face!) of his mom and dad leaving the hospital. I'm hoping they do release something soon.

The Dutch royal court is still in official mourning for Queen Juliana, which runs through Easter. So maybe pictures will be taken of the family during the Easter break and realeased after. With the royal court in official mourning status it is probably not right to release pictures of a happy family.

What a beautiful photo. Little Eloise has grown so much, and Claus-Casimir is a cutie.

Isn't that the same outfit that the queen wore when Eloise was first presented in photographs?

No it is not the same outfit. At the presentation of Eloise she wore a grey/blue dress with small white stripes.

Countess Eloise is a big sister now. There are some very nice family pictures in her brother's thread.

Are there any pictures of little Eloise? I seem to have seen pictures of her only when she was newly born. And one very new on Netty's page just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom