Baptism of Countess Leonore: October 8, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable, little girls!
Alexia looks like a mini-me of Willem Alexander! :lol:

Princess_Beatrix said:
Great, great! Many nice pictures! Thank you all!
Beatrix looked a bit sad, didn't she??:ermm:

Three days ago was the 6th of October, the death day of her intensely beloved Prince Claus. She must have missed him dearly, with all those little princesses, countesses and a count crawling around in the family chapel...
:neutral:

photofan said:
Can you post them all? it says that they cant be viewed by non-members.. :ermm:

It seems to me that are not possible to be put more than six photos, that it clarifies some moderator to it if I am not in the certain thing,thanks.
She is one suffers because all the photos are very beautiful. :ermm:

monica821 said:
It seems to me that are not possible to be put more than six photos, that it clarifies some moderator to it if I am not in the certain thing,thanks.

you can post 6 pictures for evry posti think it will be like 3 posts i guess.. try it :flowers: if you dont understand something just PM (i speak spanish LOL)

I think the thing is that you should only post 6 pictures of each gallery..:ermm:
I really like the photos of this agency!
Lovely pictures of Märtha and her daughters!
So cute! Märtha and Leah both wore RED shoes! :lol:
(would have been cute if Maud wore red shoes, too);)

Last edited:
Princess Märtha-Louise's daughters are so cute, is it me or Leah Isadora is a mini-Ari?:flowers:

I Love How Cute Catharina Anda Her Sister Look.... I Just Cant Wait To See Their Baby Brother Or Sister

Such a nice and warm family gathering... It's terrific to have all those cuties in one place and in the same time! :lol:

I don´t like what Maxima is wearing. it´s very 70´s, maybe it´s the latest but not nice.

rosana said:
I don´t like what Maxima is wearing. it´s very 70´s, maybe it´s the latest but not nice.

I thought it was the summum of chic. The combination with the skirt and the shoes matching with the print was fabulous.

Note also the perfect cut and how the pattern of the left and right half of the jacket fits perfectly in each other. This is craftmanship. If this is an Emilio Pucci di Roma, then it must have cost a fortune (and you can see this jacket is worth all the money). It is one of the best jackets I have seen on the Princess.

:flowers:

Leggings to a baptism!!! Yikes. I have no clue who they might be. Alexia and Amalia are so cute! Is it becoming a habit to dress them alike?!

amina1 said:
Does anyone know who are these two (royals) maybe? I was surprised about her outfit:ohmy:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2006/06100852.jpg

She is a friend of Princess Laurentien and a famour Singer her in the Netherlands, Trijntje Oosterhuis. (she made the song for Amalia's birth). So she's not royal. She is the daugther of Huub Oosterhuis, a friend of prince claus, a poet and a priest.

The leggings might be a tad tacky or moreso inappropriate for the occassion....but I love her shoes. As well as Maxima's....I have a thing for wedges!

And I must admit...I wasn't feeling Martha Louise's new hair from the side...but the from the front...its very attractive. The only thing about layers...its a pain to grow out. But she looks great!

All the kids are so cute!

Quite the interesting fashion choices for the ladies..... I can't say I like any of the outfits.

Princess Alexia is starting to looks just like Amalia.. (im not saying is a good thing though..)

timoka said:
But I do have to admit that I missed baby Christian and Sverre Magnus a lot from baby Leonore's baptism :mad::cool:. Hope to see them next time!

Timoka

Photo from Seeger-Press

well, they aren't going to baptise her twice, so little chance :lol:

photofan said:
Princess Alexia is starting to looks just like Amalia.. (im not saying is a good thing though..)

I am hope I am reading this wrong!!!

Both the girls are really cute. Amalia has such a bubbly personality. I hope Amalia continues to be a happy child and hope her sister, Alexia is a happy child as well.

I don't think Alexia looks like Amalia that much. She favours he rmom more whereas Amalia looks like her father and grandmother..Regardless, both are very cute..

monica821 said:

photofan said:
you can post 6 pictures for evry posti think it will be like 3 posts i guess.. try it :flowers: if you dont understand something just PM (i speak spanish LOL)

Please remember that TRF Picture Posting Policy is there for a function. It is in the best interest of the forum to follow the rules.
In regard to that, only maximum of 6 pictures from a gallery can be posted here. And, no, that clearly doesn't mean you can post 3 posts of 6 pictures each from the same gallery.

Please kindly understand this. If you have further question on this matter, please address it to the moderator via PM, there is no need to adhere this matter on an open forum.

Thank you..
purple_platinum
Dutch Forum Moderator

Henri M. said:
I thought it was the summum of chic. The combination with the skirt and the shoes matching with the print was fabulous.

Note also the perfect cut and how the pattern of the left and right half of the jacket fits perfectly in each other. This is craftmanship. If this is an Emilio Pucci di Roma, then it must have cost a fortune (and you can see this jacket is worth all the money). It is one of the best jackets I have seen on the Princess.

:flowers:
Well, maybe we differ on the definition of craftmanship, as i would apply this word to "the skill to make sth. beautiful with the hands" like a necklace for example .As regards the jacket even it cost a fortune,it immediatly reminded me of a shower curtain.I want to make i like Maxima´s style most of the time, but maybe she uses so many different clothes that sometimes she makes some mistakes(of course my humble opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom