Baby Girl for Constantijn & Laurentien - Leonore Marie Irene Enrica: June 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Robijn said:
Leonore is so cute, I'm scanning the pictures at this moment... :) maybe it will take a while, because my scanner is really slow (my other one has to be repaired)

edit:
The pictures are from 'Weekend' and scannend by myself, please don't use these scans on a club (www.clubs.nl) or a web-log (www.web-log.nl) because I'm placing them on my own.

These aren't official pictures!

From the story in 'Weekend':
* according to the story, they haven't decided when the official pictures will be made.
*Name:
Leonore: Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien liked the name
Marie: HH Princess Mariléne of Orange-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven - van den Broek
Irene: HRH Prinses Irene of Lippe-Biesterfield (sister Queen Beatrix)
Enrica: is named after a very good friend of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien

Now i saw that the name Marie comes from Princess Mariléne , I will not be suprised if she's the godmother of Leonore!:)

for me, the baby look exactly like her big sister.

On television the Prince commented that they did not chose the name for any meaning, but they just liked it. And then he made a joke, an hinted that it might have a meaning after all, with the upcoming World Cup: Leo = Lion, or = gold...;)

In the pictures of laurentien an constanjin on down the page is that before or after the birth?

Leonore is a real cutie!
*Melting*

I think it's wonderful that Leonore has been named for her father's cousin-in-law. I noticed a special bond at Queen's Day between Maurits, Marilene and Laurentien, as evident in this picture.

Countess Leonore has such a pretty and eloquent ring to it, too!

More photos of Constantijn registering Leonore's birth
(from royalimages)

I like the pics of royalimages, im on it haha! someone with me gave a bear of us!

rchat said:
I agree... he looks the most like his father.
you should check out this video of him on Rtl Boulevard. Whether or not you speak Dutch, doesn't matter. It's sheer joy to get to hear Constantijn's voice and see his moving facial features.

And---never in my lifetime thought I'd be saying this, people, but the guy is so utterly handsome, totally like his father was, and seems quite charming to boot! Plus, again, that voice--very sympathetic-sounding.

Now, I am one of those people who does like princess Laurentien a lot, she seems a great girl without an ounce of pretense--and I like her in all departments but looks. And to be brutally honest, her husband has grown into the kind of honestly charming man who could get any girl he fancied--whether or not he'd inherited that title his.
(Oh no! Am I developing a crush here?!:eek::eek:)

Check out for yourselves that this prince is as handsome as his late father:

http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/video/

Click on the orange letters that say: "Baby Leonore".

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent finding, Marie Annemy!

i'm glad they released more than 1 photo, as they did on the birth of Claus-Casimir.
They whole family looks very happy, and Laurentien is definitely glowing!

Queen Beatrix sure looks very happy. and that's a really nice picture of her with her grandchildren.
Oh.. i hope, she could take picture with her whole grandchildren. They're so many! maybe after Mabel's baby's birth.

here's the pictures (not the HQ ones) from RVD :

Wonderful, wonderful pictures! What a lovely family. And did anyone notice how Claus Casimir is a total lookalike of his uncle Friso when he was a child?!
The only thing seeing these picture s is that it makes me a bit nostalgic, I can't help but think, wish that Claus had been able to live and see these wonderful tiny additions to the family.

What very sweet pictures! Even Grandma Beatrix has the glow! :)

I love the last one especially with the whole family. I love how Eloise, Constantijn and Laurentien are totally engrossed in Leonore while Claus-Casimir is lying on the seat himself not paying attention at all to Leonore! Maybe he wanted a baby brother! I do like how Constantijn is resting his hand on Claus-Casimir's tummy though, as if to say that they're not ignoring him just because there's a baby in the room.

And I can't believe how much Claus-Casimir has grown up. He looks so much older. And Eloise is the spitting image of her mom.

Alexandria said:
What very sweet pictures! Even Grandma Beatrix has the glow! :)

I love the last one especially with the whole family. I love how Eloise, Constantijn and Laurentien are totally engrossed in Leonore while Claus-Casimir is lying on the seat himself not paying attention at all to Leonore! Maybe he wanted a baby brother! I do like how Constantijn is resting his hand on Claus-Casimir's tummy though, as if to say that they're not ignoring him just because there's a baby in the room.

And I can't believe how much Claus-Casimir has grown up. He looks so much older. And Eloise is the spitting image of her mom.
yes I was also totally amazed by Claus Casimir, who, when I last came across pictures of him, was still a real baby, and now, he's this little person, a real boy! And again, can't help but think back of pictures of Constantijn and <his> brothers when they were small, and how much Claus Casimir resembles them!

Agree, beautiful family! Proud grandma and parents, siblings're happy:)

I wish them all more happines and all the best:)

I wonder for who little Leonore is more similar? Elder two looks more like Laurentien specially Eloise.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the pictures of Leonore and their tender lovely family.
It's been a while since I saw Claus-Casimir and OMG he is so grown up and beautiful. He resembles his uncles a lot on the same age.

Sweet and little Leonore is doomed ;) - she has two mums. Eloise is going to be a tiny-full-hands mum :).

And Queen Beatriz has that spark in the eyes when a new life renew all our hopes and affections - so sweet.

I wish Laurentien and Constantijn a long and happy life!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

pictures looks good and happy family but baby really cute

but the couples will be great parents and also HM Queen Beatrix will be great grandmother she caring of grandchildren lots.

beautiful! photos! thanks for posted it, I gald to see a happy family

These pictures are so sweet! What a wonderful family.
And don't you just love the little C-C? He's quite a charmer already! :)

Amazing pictures! What a beautiful little family. My favorite is the one with Queen Beatrix, Eloise, C.C., and Leonore

Thanks for the pics!!
They looks like a very happy family! :)

Fantastic photos. I love the one with Beatrix and her grandchildren, Leonore is so tiny in her grandmothers arms. And Laurentien looks great as well. ;)

Last edited:
Lovely pictures. The children they are so cute!!! A beautiful family!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom