Baby Girl for Constantijn & Laurentien - Leonore Marie Irene Enrica: June 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the entire family! Lovely name.

sara1981 said:
Holland Welcomes New Royal Baby Leonore
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/791/1/

Zesde kleinkind koningin heet Leonore
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/44080251/Zesde_kleinkind_koningin_heet_Leonore.html

Dochter voor Laurentien en Constantijn
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article382115.ece

i dont read dutch articles its hard understand what says and what weight when their daughter was born and what natural birth or not
It says in all of the articles that she was 3030g (which is about 6.68 pounds) and 48cm long.

Congratulations for prince Constantijn and princess Laurentien!

Congratulations to prince Constantjin dan princess Laurentien and what a beautiful name.

Congratulations to happy parents and siblings!!!
The name is lovely, it reminds me Infanta Leonor :)

Congratulations!
I had the feeling that Laurentien would have a girl.
And I like Leonore very much, it's one of the old, regal names like Amalia and Eloise, too. And I liked the name when Infanta Leonor got it, so I like it this time, too! I wonder what Enrica is for?

CONGRATULATIONS TO PRINCE CONSTANTIJN AND PRINCESS LAURENTIEN :D !!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO CONSTANTIJN, LAURENTIEN, ELOISE, CLAUS-CASIMIR AND THE REST OF THE DUTCH ROYAL FAMILY AS WELL AS THE BRINKHORST FAMILY!! :D :D
Interesting name, I honestly prefer the Marie Irene Enrica part, but if Constantijn and Laurentien like it, then who am I to judge?
Hope both mother and baby are doing well

Congratulations to Laurentien , Constantijn , Eloise and Claus-Casimir with their new baby sister !

Congratulations and Good Wishes to all the family on this happy event.

Congratulations to the whole family!

You can congratulate them:

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16018

Type your name in 'Uw naam' and type your wish or message (or something) in 'Uw felicitatie'.
Then click on 'Vestuur felicitatie'. Your message has been sent!

The congratulations can you see daily (it changes within hours or days). Click for the congratulations on 'Overzicht felicitaties'. Most of all are in Dutch.

They will give all the messages to prince Constantijn and princess Laurentien (I think after a month).

Good luck!

Last edited:
sara1981 said:
i dont read dutch articles its hard understand what says and what weight when their daughter was born and what natural birth or not

The Dutch article says the same as the press comminique from de RVD. :)

wellcome little Princess

Wellcome Leonore Marie Irene Enrica Gravin van Oranje-Nassau
Congratulations Laurentine, Constantjin, Eloise, Claus-Casimir
happy, sweet little family

coming soon (Mabel)

Congratulations to happy parents and siblings! :) :) :)

great news! more orange womens! Congratulations to the family!

Last edited:
I am just looking so forward to the first pictures of her! :)
I think she'll be a wonderful cute girl, like all the other Orangegirls ( and Claus, too ;) )

Congratulations to the happy parents, Eloise (she wanted a sister), Claus-Casimir and of course to the grandparents, HM The Queen, the Vice prime minister Laurens-Jan Brinkhorst and Mrs. Jantien Brinkhorst-Scheringa
A great name IMO.

Congratulations this sweet family: Constantin, Laurentien, Eloise, and little Claus casimir.
I think will see first picture quick soon

Congratulations, to all of the dutch royal family

AWW im so happy for all of them congratulations. I can't wait to see the baby. What date was she born?

crm2317 said:
AWW im so happy for all of them congratulations. I can't wait to see the baby. What date was she born?

She's born at June 3rd.

Congratulations. Beautiful name. Does any of you know if the Queen or any other relative has been to the hospital yet? I haven't seen any pictures yet.

Leonore is a lovely name! I think Constantijn and Laurentien pronounce it as: lay- oh- nore. They pronounce Eloise as: ay- loh- ees and Claus-Casimir as: klaus- kah- see- meer.

I had hoped for a baby brother for Claus Casimir, after all he is the only boy among Beatrix' grandchildren.
But, thankfully Leonore is a healthy baby, and she will bring much joy to her parents & grandmama Beatrix
:)

I read that the official pictures will be posted soon. Can't remember where i read it tho lol :)

Is Leonore pronouced the same as Infanta Leonor? :)

It's a very beautiful name! Congratulations to the family!!!
Queen Beatrix is a grandmother once again....:)

Congratulations!:)
It is the second Leonore among European royals. A bit surprising especially that Spainish Leonore was born just recently but the all new baby's names are very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom