Baby Girl for Constantijn & Laurentien - Leonore Marie Irene Enrica: June 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a happy addition to the Dutch royal family! :)

The Dutch royal family picks the nicest names for their children: Amalia, Alexia, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, Luana, Anna (Anastasia), Lucas, Felecia, Isabella and Sam. I am not disappointed by Constantijn and Laurentien's daughter's name.

I wonder though where Enrica comes from?

And when did Constantijn and Laurentien arrive back in the Netherlands from their home in Brussels for the arrival of their little girl?

You are right, Maxie! :D But it's so hard to explain.

Alexandria said:
And when did Constantijn and Laurentien arrive back in the Netherlands from their home in Brussels for the arrival of their little girl?

Maybe before Queens Day?

Be Wellcome Leonor!!! :) :) Congratulations to the family!
(By the way, I love the name)

Congratulations! I love the name. I wonder where Enrica came from though? Its funny that Leonore has always been one of my favorite names and now there are two royal babies with that name!

CONGRATULATIONS to the family! All those little girls are going to have so much fun growing up together.

I was not fussed on this name when it was used for Felipe and Letizia's daughter, it reminds me of "Lenor" the washing liquid (!).

I assume they are just spelt different and sound the same?

congratulations to Constantijn and Laurentien with their daugther and to Eloise and Claus-Casimir with their sister.
I love the name. (maybe I will call one of my children leonore too)

That's wonderful news ... Hopefully, the baby and Mum are doing well :)

Congratulations to the happy parents and older siblings:)
I can't wait to see the newborn.

me either wonder who the Godparents will be :)

Congratulations to the family!! :)

Godparents...

Maybe two of the godparents will be the Prince of the Asturians, since little Countess Leonore shares her name with the baby Infanta, and Princess Irene of the Netherlands, since one of Leonore's names is Irene.

Congratulations for the whole family! :):)

Lovely to hear the wonderful news!Must be a joyful and happiness summer for the Dutch Royals as well as its whole nation:).Congrats to this beautiful couple and their children as well.

morhange said:
Maybe two of the godparents will be the Prince of the Asturians, since little Countess Leonore shares her name with the baby Infanta, and Princess Irene of the Netherlands, since one of Leonore's names is Irene.

Personally I think Letizia would make a wonderful godmother. :D Let's wait and see. We have to wait a couple of months before the little one will be christened, I guess... :)

They put to their daughter the same names of the Spain kings younger grandchlidren, Irene, and Leonor. What a coincidence.

I wonder if Martha Louise will be a godmother to Leonore? Laurentien is a godmother to Leah Isadora, and at the time both Laurentien and Martha Louise remarked that they had become good friends and tried to keep in touch regularly. Martha Louise, Ari, Mette-Marit and Haakon both recently attended Laurentien's 40th birthday in Brussels.

catango said:
They put to their daughter the same names of the Spain kings younger grandchlidren, Irene, and Leonor. What a coincidence.

I think that Irene refers to princess Irene, Queen Beatrix's eldest sister. But quite a coincidence, indeed. :D

Alexandria said:
I wonder if Martha Louise will be a godmother to Leonore? Laurentien is a godmother to Leah Isadora, and at the time both Laurentien and Martha Louise remarked that they had become good friends and tried to keep in touch regularly. Martha Louise, Ari, Mette-Marit and Haakon both recently attended Laurentien's 40th birthday in Brussels.

Well, both Leti and M-L would be lovely of course. :p
But you're right, M-L is definitely an option.

Congratulations!:D

What lovely names! She'll be known as Leonore?

Leonore (Leonor/Eleanor) is starting to become a popular royal name again. Congratulations to the parents and the Forum members from that country on the new addition to their Royal House.

congrats to parents and Oranges Family

i cant wait see the new baby what looks like mother? or father?

my Aunt expect have baby and she got another girls will name Olivia Rose Bean but she will dues in October but im really excites to hold baby on October i cant wait for that!

sara1981 said:
congrats to parents and Oranges Family

i cant wait see the new baby what looks like mother? or father?

my Aunt expect have baby and she got another girls will name Olivia Rose Bean but she will dues in October but im really excites to hold baby on October i cant wait for that!

Best wishes to you and your family too. Olivia is a beautiful name and one particular Borbon lady in Spain has it, Olivia de Borbon, the beautiful cousin of Crown Prince Felipe. Tell your aunt her daugther has a name associated with a member of an ancient royal family of Borbon.

For real this time!!!! :-D
Congratulations to the Prince and Princess!

Yes, it seems copy cat-ish to me too. First, Laurentin copied Letizia's red dress in Fred & Mary's wedding and wore it in Denmark too, and now the name of her baby girl too? I hope she'll have a nickname or they'll use the second name - because it is confusing having two leonors who are so close in age- less than a year a part.

Congratulations to Prince Constantin for becoming a father again!

love the name! congratulations!

Congratulations to the couple and the siblings! The Dutch family is ruled by girls. Let us see if it is another girl for Mabel or not. Clausimir does need someone to back him up in case all these girls gang up together.

Congratulations to the couple on their new addition. :) I have to say that I don't like the name only because it's far too similar to Leonor. It's a pretty name, but fairly uncommon (at least I've never heard anyone with that name) and now two Royal children have similar names. They're probably said differently, but still. Anyway, I hope Laurentien is recovering well and both her and Leonore are doing fine.

Congratulations!

Not a huge fan of any of the names. but oh well.

am intigued as to the proununciation!

CONGRATULATIONS TO PRINCE CONSTANTIJN AND PRINCESS LAURENTIEN!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom