Princesses Mako, Kako and Prince Hisahito Current Events 1: July 2005 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Princess Kako and her parents during second day of All Japan High School Culture Festival.

**Pic**

Thanks for the photo!
It is nice to see Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko undertaking an informal engagement. Princess Kiko is impeccable as usual.

Prince Hisahito turnes five. New photosession

HIH the Prince Hisahito, the only son of TIH the Prince Akishino and the Princess Kiko turns five years old on September 6th, 2011.
New official photosession from August 10th, 2011.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2** **Pic 3**

**Pic 4** **Pic 5** **Pic 6**

daylife gallery

How lovely he is and what a pity we don't see him more !

The Prince Hisahito with his mother the Princess Kiko arrive to the Imperial Palace to visit the Imperial couple at noon on September 6th, 2011.

**Pic**

The Imperial Household Agency is considering holding Prince Hisahito's Chakko no Gi ceremony, in which children from the royal family dress in hakama (traditional formal clothes) and prayers for their future health are offered, this autumn.
It had been postponed because of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. - Yomiuri

Uh oh, he is losing his cuteness and is on his way to handsome. I see a potential heartbreaker.

the first 4 links not open dear :sad: only last 2
I have just checked and, for me, all the links work just fine today. If other members should experience the same difficulties as Burzg, would you please let me know?
Thank you! :flowers:

They work for me too... delightful little boy with such a wonderful smile !

Princess Mako celebrates her 20th birthday today, October 23, 2011, therefore the Imperial Palace has
released some new pictures of her: One with a wooden carving by Japanese sculptor Koun Takamura
(1852-1934) titled "Sericulture nymph," undergoing restoration at an artefact repository and two during
a news conference on October 16, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It's a pleasure as always, Kasumi! :flowers:

She was pictured today as well, leaving the Imperial Palace in Tokyo after meeting with the Emperor and Empress.

A stunning appearance with that wonderful dress - more like a bride than a birthday girl! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

...A stunning appearance with that wonderful dress - more like a bride than a birthday girl!
Wow, the Princess is gorgeous at her court dress and tiara!
Very regal!
I think TRF must have a personal thread for the Princess Mako's jewelry now.
Do you know if the tiara is a gift from the Imperial couple, or is it a part of Imperial jewels? I'd like to see the Order on her sash better. Is it some kind of family Order?

Wow! Princess Mako looks so regal and stunning in her white gown with the jewels and a beautiful tiara. I wish her a Happy 20th Birthday!:flowers:

Thanks for the photos!
Princess Mako looked truly regal. The tiara complemented the overall ensemble.

Last edited:
she is? well in japan the current times are called the Korean Wave, Shojo Jidai (SNSD) is an amazing girl group!!!
maybe she listens to KARA too^^

Prince Hisahito wearing traditional ceremonial attire, standing on an ancient boardgame, the Go board, during
a rehearsal for the Fukasogi-no-Gi ceremony at the Akasaka imperial estate in Tokyo in this picture taken on
October 28, and released by the Imperial Household Agency of Japan on November 3, 2011.

Prince Hisahito, who turned five on September 6, took part in the ceremony as part of his rite of passage as
a member of the Japanese royal family. His parents and sisters were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Delightful pix especially the third one, with him laughing. A real joy for the eyes

Thanks for the photos!
Prince Hisahito appears to be a lively child. Princess Kiko and her daughters looked amazing in kimonos.

Thaks for the lovely pictures, iceflower!
Prince Hisahito is a sight for sore eyes.:flowers:

I've posted one more picture into this thread.

Prince Hisahito looks sweet and cute and his mother and sisters looks lovely in their kimonos.:flowers:

iceflower said:

Prince Hisahito wearing traditional ceremonial attire, standing on an ancient boardgame, the Go board, during
a rehearsal for the Fukasogi-no-Gi ceremony at the Akasaka imperial estate in Tokyo in this picture taken on
October 28, and released by the Imperial Household Agency of Japan on November 3, 2011.

Prince Hisahito, who turned five on September 6, took part in the ceremony as part of his rite of passage as
a member of the Japanese royal family. His parents and sisters were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The princesses of akishino look beautiful in their kimonos, I bet that kittle boy gets alot of attention from the kunaicho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom