Princesses Mako, Kako and Prince Hisahito Current Events 1: July 2005 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. The fact she is a Princess doesn't make her not able to skate as a champion. But evidently, nor the opposite. Skating or not skating is a personal gift people have or not have. In any case, Princess Kako is not a great skater, but she could reach the top if she fights for it. Me..Oh well; that's another story.

Vanesa.:rolleyes:

Prince Hisahito celebrates his 1st birthday on September 6th, 2007. :)

In this photo released by Imperial Household Agency, Japanese Prince Hisahito, the son of Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko, smiles as he plays at his residence in Tokyo Friday, Aug. 31, 2007. Prince Hisahito, Japanese imperial family's first male heir to be born in 41 years, celebrates his first birthday on Thursday, Sept. 6.

pic (JIJI press)

Pics from AP via Yahoo
1 (playing with her 2 elder sisters
2 (visiting grandpa and grandma at the Imperial Residence)

Kyodo news article about Hisahito turning 1

Profimedia has 6 new photos of Prince Hisahito and his family together
There is also a video from Yomiuri news marking his 1st birthday.

Last edited:
Awww! A year! Already a year! It seemed yesterday that the little Prince Hisahito was born. :) He is really cute. I love the pic where he is seen with his two elder sisters. :flowers::wub:

Vanesa.

Oh what a beautiful little boy. His smile really lights up a room doesn't it? He's going to be such a heartbreaker, when he gets older.

Last edited:
He's a cute. Imagine how spoil he is but he looks so happy. And it's so nice to see such a happy child. This proves how loved he is.

He's a little scary looking--the girls are much cuter.

Aw, so long has passed since his birth. He looks soooo cute! :wub: I was suprised how Princesses Mako and Kako are so mature looking! :eek: I hope to see more of the little prince in the future!

What a happy little boy! His smile just lights up the room. How old are his sisters now, they look to be a great deal older.

Princess Mako is 15, and Princess Kako is 12.

Hisahito is so cute. Mako seems older than her age, maybe because of her outfit. Hope to see them more often.

They are very pictures of happiness. I love the pictures of your selection as well as the picture of the cuddly prince reading a book surrounded by his family. Princess Kiko, always brilliant, had a special brilliance on Prince Hisahito's first birthday. Her blue bag was graceful and I wish to have the same one, too.

Unfortunately the link to the video seems to have already been dead. The Yomiuri.co.jp makes videos available too ephemerally.

Prince Hisahito celebrates his 1st birthday on September 6th, 2007. :)

In this photo released by Imperial Household Agency, Japanese Prince Hisahito, the son of Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko, smiles as he plays at his residence in Tokyo Friday, Aug. 31, 2007. Prince Hisahito, Japanese imperial family's first male heir to be born in 41 years, celebrates his first birthday on Thursday, Sept. 6.

pic (JIJI press)

Pics from AP via Yahoo
1 (playing with her 2 elder sisters
2 (visiting grandpa and grandma at the Imperial Residence)

Kyodo news article about Hisahito turning 1

Profimedia has 6 new photos of Prince Hisahito and his family together
There is also a video from Yomiuri news marking his 1st birthday.

Yes. The girls are very grown up. The family seems very happy of being together. The little Prince is very cute, and the Princesses beatiful and bright. At least this is what their faces and eyes saids! :flowers:

Vanesa.

It is truth... I also noticedthe Mako's eyes, I do not know if she is like this , shy and closed personality or if she is was always sad. But I choose the first one because there are moments when she is happy, I think she is just like this. Kako is different and more livened up than the sister, in my opinnion.

Maybe she needs to find someone to be in a relationship with. lol

Both Princesses are lovely in their own way. Maybe Princess Mako is more shy than Kako, but they culd have different personnalities. And Prince Hisahito is too little to know how could he act as older. He is not even a toddler, yet! :D

Vanesa.

In this photo released by Imperial Household Agency, Japanese Prince Hisahito, the son of Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko, is seen at their residence in Tokyo Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2008. Prince Hisahito, Japanese imperial family's first male heir to be born in 41 years, celebrated his second birthday on Saturday, Sept. 6, 2008.

Photos from Ap via Yahoo

Prince Hisahito turns 2
http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/prince-hisahito-turns-2

Last edited:
More photos of the birthday boy:
Daylife
A little older, but a lovely photo:
Japan's one-year-old Prince Hisahito, son of Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko, plays with a dog as Prince Akishino family visits Karuizawa mountain resort in Nagano prefecture on May 3, 2008.
Daylife

What a sweet child! He looked great in a traditional outfit.I hope that a tough life ahead as the Crown Prince will not break him.

I'm still hoping that Princess Aiko will get the crown. But Hisahito is too cute for words, I just want to eat him up!!!

I just want to remind you of this very nice site.:wub:
http://www.dai2ntv.jp/common/misc/kochi2/nikoniko/index.html

The latest film we can find there presently is princess Kiko with her children, watching the exhibition: "Empress and her children". And the one before is Aiko with her parents. One can see that lil´ Aiko is preparing to be a big girl soon by losing some of her first teeth... ;)

I cannot see the little video... maybe it is too busy

I could see it. I can't believe the way Princesses Mako and Kako were dressed - suits and handbags like middle-aged ladies.

Hallo Elspeth, You will not mind, if I am of another opinion than you. Of course, the outfits of the three Princesses were not highly trendy, but they were classic, simple, good quality, well fitting, simple colours, and all this together seemed to me very agreeable and of good taste.:)

I'm a little confused about the "sad" appearance of the princesses --- if I had not read the comments regarding that I would've thought they looked fine? It seems to be a point of confusion about the eye expression more than anything, but to me they look OK and not at all sad.

I am Asian also, I wonder if I posted some photos of my sister and I if you would not also think we look sad because we're not smiling :p

I agree; these girls are dressed like middle-aged ladies !! I agree with the classical look, but with some fashionable accesories to make them look younger....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom