The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-13-2006, 03:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Presentation of Prince Hisahito: Sept. 15, 2006.

Imperial Household Agency officially announced that Princess Kiko will be leaving Aiiku Hospital with Prince Hisahito on September 15, 2006.

This will be the time for us to get the 1st glimpse of Prince Hisahito.

Princess Kiko, newborn son to be discharged on Friday
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060913/kyodo/d8k3t9no0.html

Old 09-13-2006, 03:54 AM
Royal Highness

One day after my birthday! I'm looking forward to pictures of the new, little prince. Will the IHA release official photos?

Old 09-13-2006, 03:59 AM
Commoner

I don't know about Japanese babies, they all look the same to me, no? Am still curious though.

Isn't it weird how the public needs this kind of proof that the baby actually exists. It will be a baby, with black hair, chubby cheeks and wrapped in tight, no one will ever be able to tell if it in fact, came out of Kiko.

There was this big deal going on about Suri, who of course existed but now that we have seen her, we are quiet - even though she (perfectly fitting into this topic), does look Asian.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
One day after my birthday! I'm looking forward to pictures of the new, little prince. Will the IHA release official photos?
I don't think there would be any official photos.
The chance for reporters to take clear photos of Prince Hisahito and his parents are when they are standing in front of the entrance of Aiiku hospital before they proceed to their car and return home.
Then I think some reporters can also have the chance to take photos when their car passes by.
Those are probably the best chances for them to get the photos of the little prince.

Regarding about official photos...I think we will get to see new/official photos 50 days after his birth when he is send to imperial shrines to perform religious ceremonies to pray for his health. Then there could also be photos 120days after his birth when he performs the ceremony of eating food with chopticks.

I am sure there would be official photos released at the end of Nov. when it's Prince Akishino's b-day. They will usually release photos of the family taken in early Nov. or mid-Nov.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pumkin pie
I don't know about Japanese babies, they all look the same to me, no? Am still curious though.

Isn't it weird how the public needs this kind of proof that the baby actually exists. It will be a baby, with black hair, chubby cheeks and wrapped in tight, no one will ever be able to tell if it in fact, came out of Kiko.

There was this big deal going on about Suri, who of course existed but now that we have seen her, we are quiet - even though she (perfectly fitting into this topic), does look Asian.
Who is Suri?
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:53 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
Who is Suri?
Very funny! Alright just for the fun, I'll play along, please follow the link: Suri
Old 09-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pumkin pie

You are very discriminatory saying that Japanese babies looks all alike. And of course we wants to see the baby, but NOT to realize if he "came out of Kiko" (that is very ugly to said...you speak about his birth as if he is a thing, an object"). I want to see him as well as I wanted to see all the other royal babies that were born in the last years. When Princess Letizia gave birth to Infanta Leonor I was anxious to know the girl, and now I'm anxious to know this little boy, so unwelcomed here.

And I haven't the single doubt about this poor baby is Princess Kiko and Prince Akishino's son. They already had two girls, and now they could had had a baby boy...That's so weird? I think not...

I repeat. My brother has already two boys...and now I'm desperate for her wife giving birth to a baby girl. It's not so rare that this couple wanted something different. Isn't it? And for Princess Kiko's age, she is not old. I know many ladies that have their first children being 13 or 14 and that suddenly had a new boy or girl just for they wanted to.

I'm very surprised that some people here ebcouraged women giving birth at 60 and now claiming that Princess Kiko is very old to have a baby and such.

Sorry: Princess Kiko got pregnant and have a boy inestead of a girl. It seems this is too bad for too many people. A new baby came to this world and, inestead of being happy you are almost saying that the IHA forced the Princess to have a baby, that it went somewhere to get a baby and that this poor lady was never pregnant. Prince Hisahito is hated for millions of women around the world...As the Romans would said: "Oh tempora, o mores!"...

Vanesa.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Hisahito leaved the hospital with his parents just now!!I want to see his face more
1:from NHK
3:We can see his nose. 4:from here http://www.dailynews.co.th/dailynews...e=1&Template=4
Old 09-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Courtier

Princess Kiko and newborn son Prince Hisahito leave the hospital

VIDEO: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/
Old 09-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Courtier

I couldn't see much of Prince Hisahito. I have been waiting all morning....hope we can see more of him soon!

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 09-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

is a petty baby, more later we can see his face better

image from yahoo news
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-15-2006, 12:14 AM
Aristocracy

I am watching NHK on TV and I just saw the newsflash on the Akishinos leaving the hospital. Unfortunately, Princess Kiko only pushed the blanket away from the baby's face for just a fraction of a second I hope that one lucky photographer was able to capture that!
Old 09-15-2006, 12:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

one more from reuters via yahoo news.

kiko look very very happy!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Aristocracy

From Getty Images:

Photo Credit: ITSUO INOUYE/AFP/Getty Images
Old 09-15-2006, 12:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

#1-2: Profimedia
#3,8-9:Larger photo from Polfoto
#4-7: Yomiuri news

Old 09-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyy
Larger photos from Polfoto
is the fist time I see kiko a big smile!

In the photo number 3 they say; we win! ha ha ha
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Royal Highness

Little Hisahito has a lot of hair for a newborn! :)

Kiko looks very happy. I'm glad that she's doing well and she seems overwhelmed with love for her little prince.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Courtier

hmm...can't see much of his face...............couldn't really tell how he looks like......:P
Old 09-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merampo
Prince Hisahito leaved the hospital with his parents just now!!I want to see his face more
1:from NHK
The screen caps are great. Thanks! Princess Kiko is clearly glowing with happiness especially on the upper 3rd photo here. I am sure she's excited to go home after weeks in the hospital.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2471001at9.jpg

Also, I think that the lower 1st photo there is the best photo we have to little Hisahito for now
Old 09-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

LEAD: Princess Kiko, newborn baby leave hospital
....Prince Hisahito, who was given his name on Tuesday, begins living with the rest of his family -- his parents and sisters Princess Mako and Princess Kako -- at their residence on the grounds of the Akasaka Estate, where Crown Prince Naruhito, Prince Akishino's elder brother, and his family also live.
Princess Kiko, 40, and her 9-day-old son are both in good health, according to the Imperial Household Agency. The princess has changed his diapers herself most of the time, while the newborn prince has been nursing and crying boisterously, the agency said. Prince Hisahito will stay in a room with a space of just over 13 square meters with a crib on the residence's second floor, and a full-time nurse and two part-time nurses will stand by to provide care, according to the agency.....
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060915/kyodo/d8k54pgg0.html
From Profimedia

#1: from Asahi news
#2: JIJI press
#3: Polfoto
#4-6: Profimedia
#5-7: Crowd of people wave Japanese flags and take pictures as newly born Japanese Prince Hisahito with his parents Prince Akishino and Princess Kiko arrive at their residence in Tokyo 15 September 2006.

A 10 min video of them leaving the hospital from NNN news
http://meta.cdn.yahoo-streaming.jp/c...0&media=wm300k

Tags
hisahito, prince hisahito