Who Would You Like For Amedeo To Marry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which lady?

• 1) Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) princess Beatice of york

• 3)Princess Raiyah of jordan

• 4)Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenenstein

• 5)Marie Astrid of liechtenenstein

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

Nobility
I would pick Beatice of york. I had a 6th person it was yourself, but i figued that would make much sence.

Who is he? Do you have a photo and some information on him that you can post?

He has a topic in this forum called Prince Amedo :give me some info and some more pics. It's about 7 pages.

i vote Princess Beatrice she is granddaughter of Great Britain HM Queen 2

Sara Boyce

A nice (noble) girl who has class, style and brains, so if I have to pick from the list, one of the Liechtenstein girls.

I voted for HRH Princess Beatrice of York because she is (in my eyes) the only person that is in my eyes "excellent" for becoming a Belgian Princess.

With excellent I meant:

From a nobel or royal family (Charlotte is not nobel or royal, her mother is but her father was not), most members of the Austrian Imperial family marry with a noble or royal person. Before the wedding with Laurent & Claire it was said on the belgian television that HM Queen Paola wanted Laurent to marry with at least a nobel bride... :innocent:

The two Liechtensteins are cousins or at least family (arn't they the granddaughters of Grand-Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte of Luxembourg, born Princess of Belgium). So maybe the relationship is to close ;)

A moslim Princess is not really the best choice for an Archduke of Austria (they are all very Catholic) :eek: The Belgian royal family is very catholic (some say that they are members of the very conservatice Opus Dei....

I voted for Beatrice of York ............... I think they would make a cute couple and i think even their characters are a bit the same.....................

I voted for HRH Princess Beatrice of York because she is (in my eyes) the only person that is in my eyes "excellent" for becoming a Belgian Princess

Amedeo is very Catholic, Beatrice is not...

Originally posted by Alisa@Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:56 am
I voted for HRH Princess Beatrice of York because she is (in my eyes) the only person that is in my eyes "excellent" for becoming a Belgian Princess

Amedeo is very Catholic, Beatrice is not...
Indeed, but a protestant marriage could be perfect with a catholic (speaking in terms of the Austrian & Belgian conservative way of thinking) a moslim not I think.

I think he will marry an unknown lady from a good family. Just a girl he loves, she will be nobel I think, prince amedeo is from very high arristocraty. He will know a lot of girls from his standing i guess and a lot will know him, 'cause he's good looking.

I voted for Annunciata, because they are both catholics.

:flower: By the way, it is Liechtenstein, not Liechtenenstein :flower:

well, he is closely related to the liechtenstein girls,. their mothers are full cousins, so it might not be a good idea (although Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg and her 2nd cousin Carl-Christian of Austria got healthy children & recent studies say that it does no harm)

I dont know how to post pictures, so that way there arent any photos here. But if you want to see how the girls look and some info on them go to www.nettyroyal.nl and look in princesses.

I am voted for Princess Beatrice of York

Alexandra, I think Natasha of Sweden is sexyswede's real name.

Originally posted by sky@Jan 31st, 2004 - 4:01 pm
Thank you sky. Perhaps you are right.

Here I thought I that Gustav and Silvia had a secret daughter hidden away somewhere! :p

Originally posted by Alexandria+Jan 31st, 2004 - 4:05 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ Jan 31st, 2004 - 4:05 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sky@Jan 31st, 2004 - 4:01 pm
Thank you sky. Perhaps you are right.

Here I thought I that Gustav and Silvia had a secret daughter hidden away somewhere! :p [/b][/quote]
Now that would be interesting.

Since that princess Riyah is musliman princess,and he's christian,i don't know what she's in the choices and why you put her.

We all know that even we are in the 21th century,either princess riyah or prince Amedeo couldn't go in engagement withan other religion.

my choise goes to princess of lieshtenchtein :heart:

Really I prefer Princess Maria Anunciata, she seems very well and fun. And she is catholic, no? But they don't have any family relation? Princess Maria Anunciata's mother is Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg is cousin of Princess Astrid, no? because she daughter of Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte also Princess of Belgium and she is the eldest sister of Kings Albert and Baudouin. Is this a problem for a future relation? They are distant cousins, no?

I don't think it matters if they are distant cousins because for a while every royal married their cousins so now every royal family is related to each other in some way.except the middle eastern royalty and monegasque(did i spell it right?) royalty.

oh i voted charlotte casiraghi because i know her better than all of the other choices.

As this poll has been going on since January, it is time to close it; results follow:

Which lady would you like for Amedeo to marry?

Charlotte Casiraghi [ 10 ]

Princess Beatice of York [ 27 ]

Princess Raiyah of Jordan [ 0 ]

Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenenstein [ 16 ]

Marie Astrid of Liechtenenstein [ 6 ]

Total Votes: 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom