Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Marie part is a catholic thing like french for the Virgin Mary

Yes, it's a reference to Mary, the mother of Jezus. She's very popular in the catholic church and incarnates motherlove for many catholics. Astrid and Philippe used the name "Marie" in all of their children's names.

I think I have to agree with you there Indian Princess. He does look like a better looking version of Pierre.

I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).

Amedeo, thankfully, is much more discreet than Pierre. He also isn't a notorious womanizer like Pierre. Well that we know of ;)

I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).
i was referring to that one picture only......and yeah thank god they're so different....amedeo wins hands down over pierre anyday

Hi Ppl
I am new to this website and i recently Seen the pics of Prince Amedeo Becoming a army officer in Belgium

but i don't know how to put those pics on this tread , can some one pls pls help me to put those pics on this tread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Shikha Pal
Due to the copyright law (see the Membership FAQ), pictures can't be posted directly to the threads. Instead, you can provide the url link to the site where the pics can be found, or you can host them in one of the free image-hosting accounts such as Photobucket, and post the link to the picture.
If, after reading the FAQ, you still have questions please PM one of the moderators or administrators for assistance.

6'5"?!

My goodness. *fans self*

Anyway, I wouldn't put him at that tall. He looks to be around 6'2 - 6'3. Definitely over 6', though.

He became a Army officer in September 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any latest news about him?

Does any one know how many and what r the languages does Prince Amedeo speak?

He speaks Fench with his mother and German with his father is assume, went to a dutch speaking school and now he studies in England! So these languages he speaks perfect! Maybe he also speaks Italian as his grandmother but I am not sure of that!

In the interest of protecting and preserving Prince Amadeo's privacy, I've deleted information about his facebook profile and membership at other social networking sites. Our forums' rules state:
Please respect the privacy of royals and other public figures, as well as other members of this forum. Personal information that may invade their privacy, such as the posting of private phone numbers or addresses, will be deleted

Any further discussion of Amadeo's facebook profile or other social networking sites will be deleted.

Thank You Stephanievl, wow he speaks so many languages.
Well he looks r the younger version of his father, i think when his father was Prince Amedeo 's age he looked like Prince Amedeo.

nowbody knows if he has a girlfriend.
I read in a magazine that even his mother does not know anything about that (but that's just a magazine),that her son is very private about what's going on in his lovelife.

Somewhere i have read that Prince Amedeo of Belgium is currently doing his military service

Last edited:
well i just read that he is doing his military service but is wasn't mention where is he doing his military service.

Last edited:
he's in london finishing college....about his miitary service he just became a reserved officer but other than that i guess he's finishing off his studies for now.

hey i know this is random and a dunb question but im new here and have such an intrest in royals. i was wondering if there are any interviews or footage of amedeo?

Dear members,

1) Prince Amedeo has no girlfriend that the press knows of.
2) Amedeo is studying at the London School of Economics.
3) He is a reserve officer in the Belgian army.
4) He is a catholic, his parents are said to be members of the charismatic movement within the Catholic church.

Questions by any of the posters that can be answered by one of the four remarks we listed above will be deleted without further notice. This way we keep this thread pleasant to read and not a repetition of the same questions. We also kindly ask you to limit the amount of remarks on his looks and that you do not ask for pictures, information and such. The prince is not much in the public eye, the focus will be on his cousins, the children of the Duke and Duchess of Brabant.

Regards,

the Belgian Moderators

Last edited:
r the people from the Charismatic movement protestants or Roman Catholics

i think they are protestants or less in my country but i'm not so shure

His parents are catholic, the charismatic movement is a movement within the catholic church. Further discussion on the religion of Amedeo, his parents or other members of the Belgian RF can be hold in this thread where you can find more information about the topic too. Here a page about the charismatic movement.

Last edited:
Pisceans are normally considered to be daydreamers..
But Amedeo seems to be firmly grounded, never giving any chance for gossips circulating about him..:)

Pisceans are also considered very shy, they remain aloof and respect privacy from others in the same measure as they give it..
Considering all the above facts, Amedeo is definitely a true blue Piscean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom