Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woul'n't worry too much yet Blue, this speculation is all because he walked out of a wedding with Alix on his arm, hardlt proof that there is a romantic relationship between them.:flowers:

yeah i mean in the pictures of her entering the wedding she was with Prince Jean Christophe Napoléon. so really i wouldn't make anything of her walking out of the church with Prince Amedeo. she probably knows both men and is friends with them

Does anyone know where he currently lives?
I think he is back in Belgium because he's been with his family on man occasions since late 2012, but all reliable sources say still New York

Good question. I remember some time ago I read he was still living in NY but was keen to move back to Belgium because he missed his family and friends. Maybe he already has...

I'm a huge fan of this, just because it probably means more pics of Amedeo :clap:

Does anyone know where he currently lives?
I think he is back in Belgium because he's been with his family on man occasions since late 2012, but all reliable sources say still New York

He is still living in New York and currently doing a MBA in Columbia University. He is expected to be graduated in 2014 :)

Know if Amedeo page on Facebook or Twitter?

That's the first time he's photographed with his girlfriend, right?

And who is the girl yawning? Laeticia Maria?

That seems likely, here a link to Marlene's blog:

Royal Musings: Prince Amedeo of Belgium: gone public?

The lady in question is Lili Rosbach von Wolkenstein. Apparently a granddaughter of the 8th prince of Castagneto, but from the wrong side of the blanket.

It seems that Ms. Rosbach works for Bloomberg.

Interesting. I was beginning to believe the story of the Italian girlfriend was an urban legend.:cool: She's attractive, but does look a little older than him.

Thanks, Marengo!

Last edited:
I get this news by gossiping with some friends we share. I found out something more: she's a relative of the Caracciolos, princes of Castagneto and so also of the Agnelli-Elkann-de Pahlen family.

She has been referred to before in this forum; see post above from 4 years ago.

Lili's grandfather is Filippo Caracciolo, 8th Prince of Castagneto, making her father's half-sister Marella Agnelli - matriarch of the Fiat clan. Marella's daughter Margherita is the one who married Alain Elkann then Count Serge de Pahlen, and her son John (Jaki) is the head of Fiat. Jaki is married to Lavinia Borromeo, sister of Isabella (wife of Ugo Brachetti-Peretti) and Matilde, (wife of Antonius Von Fürstenberg) and half-sister of Beatrice (Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend). Jaki's sister Ginevra is married to Conte Don Giovanni Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona, heir to Piedmonte. Another cousin Jacaranda is married to Prince Fabio Borghese.

Keeping track of the dynastic intricacies of the Agnellis is exhausting. I had no idea that family was so enormous and so interconnected.:eek:

Last edited:
Here is an article from Het Nieuwsblad about Amedeo and his supposed girlfriend.

The latest "Point de vue" has dedicated one article to love story between prince Amadeo and Lili Rosboch. The article is a summary of their story and includes few photos. Recently Amadeo and Lili have attended together a gala organised par la Fondazione.
According to the article prince Amadeo has begun to prepare his MBA who should be finished next june. So there's will be a time to a royal wedding next summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom