The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Aristocracy

i only know that he's doing economics

sorry management

Old 12-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Nobility

Does anyone know if he'll go to grad school like business school or will he go straight into his profession?

Old 12-17-2007, 05:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvt View Post
Do you know what kind of study Prince Amedeo is doing on London School of Economics?

Whatis the name of the the bank where Prince Lorenz is working, and in which place is that bank?
The name of the bank is "E.Gutzwiller & Cie"& is located in Basle (Swiss). They mainly deal in Investment and Asset Management for clients having atleast CHF 250,000 which is approximately USD 216,000. Amedeo's father is one of the four partners. So I think he'll be having no problem in jumping into the finance profession directly!
Old 12-26-2007, 06:06 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Prince Amedeo attends the Christmas midnight mess at Saint Michel & Gudule / Sint Michiels & Goedele Cathedral in Brussels, celebrated by Cardinal Godfried Danneels on Tuesday 25 December 2007.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Nobility

His hair is long again. I swaer his hair looks different in every pic I see of him, one time its short then another its long. Is that the only pic?
Old 12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

yes I think so too that is hair looks different in every picture. But with short or long hair he stays a handsome young man. (although I like him more with longer hair).
Old 12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabetteke View Post
this is Amedeo's title: HIRH Prince Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, Hereditary Duke of Modena (he has so many names and titles)

i never realised that he had so many titles but also all his names- he has more than Princess Elizabeth their future queen

Amedo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano

do any members know where these names come from or is there a special reason for some of them i know all belgian royal childen have Marie in their names

Old 12-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Nobility

I think the Marie part is a catholic thing like french for the Virgin Mary
Old 12-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy

I think all of the members of the Belgian Royal Family have "marie" as part of their name???? But, I may be wrong.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy

he looks like a better lookin version of pierre casiraghi.....
Old 12-28-2007, 06:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717 View Post
I think the Marie part is a catholic thing like french for the Virgin Mary
Yes, it's a reference to Mary, the mother of Jezus. She's very popular in the catholic church and incarnates motherlove for many catholics. Astrid and Philippe used the name "Marie" in all of their children's names.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Commoner

I think I have to agree with you there Indian Princess. He does look like a better looking version of Pierre.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).
Old 12-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Commoner

Amedeo, thankfully, is much more discreet than Pierre. He also isn't a notorious womanizer like Pierre. Well that we know of
Old 12-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore View Post
I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).
i was referring to that one picture only......and yeah thank god they're so different....amedeo wins hands down over pierre anyday
Old 01-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Courtier

Hi Ppl
I am new to this website and i recently Seen the pics of Prince Amedeo Becoming a army officer in Belgium

but i don't know how to put those pics on this tread , can some one pls pls help me to put those pics on this tread?
Old 01-01-2008, 05:15 AM
Administrator

Hello Shikha Pal
Due to the copyright law (see the Membership FAQ), pictures can't be posted directly to the threads. Instead, you can provide the url link to the site where the pics can be found, or you can host them in one of the free image-hosting accounts such as Photobucket, and post the link to the picture.
If, after reading the FAQ, you still have questions please PM one of the moderators or administrators for assistance.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Courtier

But still i can help u out to see those pics.
Go to Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected , and then u type (in search) Prince Amedeo Of Belgium ,then u see the pics of him , and then to enlarge the pic u should click on that pic
Old 01-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Commoner

thanks for the pics shikha!! they were awesome!
he looks really good here

PrinceAmedeopic10.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this pic is so sweet!!

PrinceAmedeopic15.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he looks really really tall than the other cadets!!

Tags
amedeo, archduke amedeo, austria-este, belgium, belgium family, habsburg, pictures, prince amedeo