P. Maria Laura, P. Joachim, P. Luisa Maria and P. Laetitia Maria FAQ

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIRH attended the Military parade yesterday, National Day. Just behind his father : Picture details (It is the only picture I found).

And last june he was pictured going to vote with his parents and sister. It was mentioned here.

It seems Prince Amedeo hasn't been in the news or photographed for a while !

I think they haven't photographed Amedeo since about 1 year!, I think he is busy working :)

thanks for all the help! I agree, Prince Amedo hasn't been in the news lately either! Prince Joachim's last year of school at Malvern should've been last year (if I'm right), think he will join a military school like his brother?

Do you know if princess Maria Laura pursues her studies of sinology? Will prince Joachim enter the school royal military? In what class are princess Luisa Maria and Leatitia Maria?

Princess Maria-Laura of Belgium a boyfriend

Princess Maria-Laura of Belgium a boyfriend
who has she dated in the past is it possible that she has dated out of her race
who has she been known to be intrested in

Considering the marriage statistics of the Belgian nobility I would be surprised if she would end up with a non-catholic and/or a non-noble person. But not much is known about her private life (as is the case for her silings).

Last edited:
And Amedeo has a girlfriend?

Does anyone know if they all speak english?

Does anyone know if they all speak english?

They do!, Prince Amedeo studied in Sevenoaks school in England. He studied in LSE. Now he lives in New York City working with Deloitte

Princess Maria Laura studied in a International school in Brussels, She also studied in SOAS in London, She spent one year in China. She also lives in New york city, she is an intern with United Nations/UNICEF

Prince Joachim studied in Malvern College which is in England.

Princess Luisa Maria studies in Sevenoaks school which is in England.

Princess Laetitia Maria is just 8 years old living with her parents in Brussels. She goes to a Dutch speaking school (the same school which her cousins Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore go to).

So, I am very sure that four of them (not sure about Laetitia Maria!) do speak english!

Last edited:
Thanks Shikha.

Im pretty sure Laetita will speak english someday!

They are speaking French, Dutch, German (their father is an Habsburg and it's the 3th official language of Belgium so it's teached in school), English, Italian (both grandmothers are Italian) Amadeo speaks also Spanish and Maria-Laura Chinese...

WAW :flowers:

of course. I am guessing that she may already be knowing english!

of course. I am guessing that she may already be knowing english!

I don't think so, she's too young. I think she follows the normal way of things and only will learn it when she's 12.

I bet she already speaks English. Her cousin Elisabeth was able to read Enid Blyton books in English at the age of 9 and she and her siblings have a nanny/au pair who talks English to them. I’m pretty sure there is a similar arrangement for Laetitia and she already talks English too.

Does anyone know what studies Prince Joachim and Princess Luisa Maria do this year?

Thank you.

do you know if amadeo continue living in new york?

Does anyone know what studies Prince Joachim and Princess Luisa Maria do this year?

Thank you.

I guess Prince Joachim continues his studies in Milan
I don't know about Luisa Maria

do you know if amadeo continue living in new york?
There's a special thread for Amedeo, but to answer your question: yes, he still do live there :)

Nieuwsblad published an article here about the daughter of princess Astrid having facebook. You cannot read the article online but it explains everything on the pictures, give their usernames on Facebook and explain how stupid they are because they have pictures of them on their Facebook account.

Ridiculous and makes me want to throw up, don't they have the right to live their own life? I'm not even sure this is legal.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a very odd article indeed, I am not sure if you can publish pictures from somebody's private facebook account either, though privacy and facebook usually don't go very well together.

In any case, I am quite sure they will change their settings soon.

Princess Luisa Maria of Belgium

Does anyone know where Luisa will go to college? Maybe to an Ivy League school in America?

Joachim looks like both his mother and father equally combined, but when I recently saw a photo of his great grandfather, King Leopold III (on the picture comparison I made), I can't help but think he resembles him a lot, too.

(I don't own the photos: Credits to their owners)
Curly blonde hair, blue eyes, the pointed-ness of nose... (if only we have an authentic colored photo of Leopold III...)
The more Joachim grows older, I think, he will resemble King Leopold III more and more.

I have died scrolling down and reading the entire 39 pages of the thread for Royal Heights and the only reasonable answer I got is … if Prince Amedeo is 187 cm (courtesy of Blue_, thanks^^), from pictures I could assume that Joachim is 3-4cm shorter, so presumably, he is between 183-184 cm (6'0..)

From the engagement photo of Amedeo and Lili with the siblings, Maria Laura and Luisa Maria, I presume, have the same height with no heels (or maybe Luisa is 1-2 centimeters smaller; that difference is too subtle that's why they appear to me as same height). With Amedeo as basis, I can assume their height is between 174-175 cm (or if Luisa is indeed smaller, she might be 172-173 cm). (In American: 5'7.. - 5'8...) Very tall women!
As for Laetitia Maria, I'm not so sure how to estimate her height. I'd like to think she is between 150 cm (yay, my height :S) to 153 cm.
(Please Laetitia, be smaller than what I think so that I won't look like Joachim's god-child~~)
Forgive me if I'm saying nonsense. Thanks for understanding : )

Wow, Bocconi University is not something to be taken for granted. I just read about it in Wikipedia. It surprised me that it's considered to be among the top 10 business schools in Europe in 2013 by the Financial Time's European Business School Rankings , and among the 25 best educational institutions around the world in fields of Economics, Finance, etc. according to QS World University Rankings.

The most important things I learned there, however, are Joachim's course (Bachelor in Int'l Economics, Mg't. and Finance) is the only course in the Economics field purely taught in English.
Lastly, it is a 3-year course. Since Joachim started in September 2011, I am hoping this June 2015, we'll be seeing him wearing a black toga.

I badly want to see him again. He didn't appear on the Belgian National Day last year, and the last time he ever got photographed was on Queen Fabiola's funeral church service. As his fan, I terribly miss him though I already know my life will be like this.

I hope he studies hard. I pray he won't fail any subject. God bless him~~

Wow!. They both look gorgeous!. Princess Laetitia has grown tall!

Last edited:
Apparently, Joachim started working for Atlas Invest in Brussels in 2016 but changed jobs earlier this year (at the latest in April) and now works for New Southern Energy in South Africa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom