It's a girl for Amedeo and Elisabetta

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!:belgiumflag::imperialaustria::princess::baby::rose2::rose2::rose2::fireworks::fireworks:
Welcome to the world little princess!

Congratulations to the parents and their families!!!

:belgiumstandard::belgiumflag:

Congratulations!!!Proficiat!

Congratulations to the parents and their families!!.

Congratulations to the happy parents! That is happy news, and I can't wait to learn the name of the little one. I hope that they announce it soon.

Congratulations to the Happy Parents and a warm welcome to the little Archduchess!

Congratulations to the couple!
Cant wait for pictures and the name.

First great grandchild for Albert and Paola ! Great !

Congratulations to the parents, grandparents and great-grandparents

First great grandchild for Albert and Paola ! Great !

And I believe also the first great grandchild for Archduchess Robert, née Pss Margherita of Aosta. Indeed it must be a special moment for them as well.

Congratulations to the family!

Congratulations to the parents and their families!!.

exciting! looking forward to knowing the name.

Congratulations to the new parents !

It is worth mentioning that, under the new Royal Decree issued by King Philippe, Prince Amedeo's newborn daughter will no longer be a "princess of Belgium". She can still claim her dynastic titles in the House of Austria-Este, although the countries where the family claims those titles (e.g. Austria, the Czech Republic and Italy, not sure about Hungary) do not legally recognize them.

Last edited:
Congrats to the couple, the grandparents and great-grandparents on the birth of the new little Archduchess. Happy both mom and baby are healthy.:heart::heart::belgiumflag2::princess2::baby:

Congratulations to the couple!
Princess Astrid and Archduke Lorenz must be delighted to have the first grandchild.

Hurrah!! The happiest days are when babies are born! :lucky::lucky::lucky:

Congratulations to the couple !!!
When re they going to announce the baby name.

CONGRATULATION TO THE NEWEST PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS!!!! WELCOME TO THE SWEET LITTLE GIRL! (I hope we'll get to know her name soon!) :heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

I have no idea when they will announce the name, but legally it has to happen within 15 days after the birth of the baby.

Anna Astrid what a beautiful name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom