Engagement of Prince Amedeo with Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein 15/02/2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leidi

Serene Highness
City
Country
United Arab Emirates
It's official, everyone!

https://twitter.com/WDehandschutter/status/434630908520701952/photo/1/large

"Their Royal Highnesses Prince Astrid and Prince Lorenz announce with great pleasure the engagement of His Royal Highness Prince Amedeo with Miss Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein"

Congrats to the happy couple, we'll get a royal wedding this year! :D:flowers:

The Palace said that we could expect pictures and a video of Amedeo and Lili tomorrow morning.

Congratulations to Amedeo, Elisabetta and their families!

hello , leidi,the date is wrong "15/01/2014 " and then congrats to Amedeo&Lili.

Last edited:
Wow!!!!!, Congratulations to both Amedeo & Lili and their families!!!, Another Royal wedding on the way :fireworks: :fireworks: :clap:

hello , leidi,the date is wrong "15/01/2014 " and then congrats to Amedeo&Lili.

you're right, it was a typo, maybe one of the mods can change it? :whistling: :p

Congratulations to Amedeo and Lili!!! That's a wonderful news!

you're right, it was a typo, maybe one of the mods can change it? :whistling: :p

The date has been corrected. :flowers:

Congratulations to HIRH Archduke Amedeo of Habsburg (Este), Prince of Belgium and to Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein.

Lili will use the title the Princess of Belguim or Archduchess of Austria-Este?

But her surname doesn't sound Italian.

Lili will use the title the Princess of Belguim or Archduchess of Austria-Este?

Under the Habsburg Family Laws she will be HI&RH Archduchess Elisabetta of Austria-Este, Royal Princess of Hungary, Princess of Bohemia, etc.
In Belgium she will be HRH Princess Amedeo of Belgium, unless she is created a Princess of Belgium in her own right (as it happened with Mathilde and Claire before their marriages).

:fireworks::twohearts: Congratulations to the happy couple ! :flowers: :twohearts::fireworks:

Is it already known where they will have their wedding ceremonies ?

But she fully is Italian.
Her surname is composed of both the surnames of her paternal grandparents, Nobile Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and Baroness Elisabeth Jaworski von Wolkenstein (who herself used the surnames of her parents, Baron Romuald von Jaworski and Countess Maria von Wolkenstein).

However, it is known that her biologic paternal grandparent isn't Ettore Bernardo Rosboch but Don Filippo Caracciolo, Prince of Castagneto and Duke of Melito.

Wonderful news! Congratulation to Amedeo, Elisabetta and their families!
flowers.gif
I'm looking forward to the wedding.

But she fully is Italian.
Her surname is composed of both the surnames of her paternal grandparents, Nobile Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and Baroness Elisabeth Jaworski von Wolkenstein (who herself used the surnames of her parents, Baron Romuald von Jaworski and Countess Maria von Wolkenstein).
Does it mean that she's got polish roots like Mathilde? Because "Jaworski" is a polish surname and "Romuald" is a polish name.

However, it is known that her biologic paternal grandparent isn't Ettore Bernardo Rosboch but Don Filippo Caracciolo, Prince of Castagneto and Duke of Melito.

and this make her grand niece of Marella Agnelli (neé Caracciolo). I'm looking forward to this wedding just to see how awesome the guestlist will be :whistling:

Congratulation to the Amedeo and Lili :clap:
They are so lovely couple!
I can't wait to see the wedding :ROFLMAO:
:valentine1::heart2::heart2::cupid::fireworks:

So, the last sexy European prince old enough to marry is engaged. Excuse me while I weep over this loss :D

But, I'm quite exited for the wedding! I hope it will be hold in Belgium, but I doubt it.
And I hope there will be some media-coverage, but I doubt it too.

But like I said, very happy for both of them :flowers: :D

Congratulations to the couple!
I am looking forward to seeing photos of the wedding.

Congratulations to Amedeo and Lili! :flowers: It looks like 2014 will be the year for royal events!

Congratulations to HIRH Archduke Amedeo of Habsburg (Este), Prince of Belgium and to Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein.

I don't mean to sound picky, but Amedeo would be an Archduke of Austria-Este and not an Archduke of Habsburg. Habsburg is the name of the Austrian Imperial Dynasty, whilst Archduke of Austria-Este is the name of the Austrian Imperial Title, from the Este branch. :flowers:

P.S = Again I apologize for sounding picky, but I'm a sucker for using the correct title.

I don't know if Lili comes from there but I've heard that in Northern Italy (particularly in the Alpine Regions), people tend to look more Germanic than Italian, so perhaps that explains why Lili's surname doesn't sound Italian.

Last edited:
More Information about Elisabetta

According to the article, She was born on 9th September 1987 in Rome. She is the only child of Ettore Rosboch and Countess Lilia. In 2005, she received her diploma in Economics and Social Sciences. In 2006, she moved to London, to study Literature and film at the Queen Mary University, London where she received her Bachelor in Arts with distinction. Her interests include ; Literature, Plastic arts and culture. She began her internship at Bloomberg in 2009. She is fluent in French & English. She likes Alpine Skiing, Horseback riding, water skiing; loves literature, cinema

Congratulations to HI&RH Prince Amadeo & Elisabetta Maria von Wolkenstein Rosboch

No pics of the couple?

Apparently we'll have pictures and a video tomorrow.
In Belgium it's a tradition to get engaged "officially" with a little gathering/dinner, so maybe we'll have pictures of that :)

Have no idea who she is, but congrats to both her, Amedeo and their families! How wonderful that there will be a royal wedding this year as well. Perhaps Amedeo's goddaughter, the Duchess of Brabant, will be a bridesmaid.

This article is about the fight between her uncle/godfather Carlo's daughter - cousin Jacaranda and the rest of the Caracciolo family. She grew up as part of the Caracciolos, was baptized at the family estate and spent time growing up there; and was left money in Carlo's will. Her father is also heir to a pharmaceutical fortune from his Austrian mother. She has Italian, Austrian, German and Polish roots. Expect to see the Agnellis, Caracciolos, Smecchias, Borgheses, Viscontis, Pasolinis, Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragonas, and possibly Furstenburgs, Brachetti-Perettis, Borromeos and Pierre Casiraghi from her family's portion of the guest list.

The Mysterious Heirs of Italian Prince Carlo Caracciolo | Vanity Fair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom