Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas is the eldest, Aymeric was born a minute later. They have an older sister Louise

Jang said:
who are older and younger brothers between Nicholas and Aymeric?
Prince Nicolas is the 1st born, so the younger one is Prince Aymeric

Danielane said:
It seems to me the official website of the belgian monarchy indicates the spelling Nicolas and not Nicholas.
We have the thread title right, this time. :) w

Warren said:
We have the thread title right, this time. :)

Yeah ;)
But there could be a confusion, due to the grandfather, Nicholas Coombs.

i agree... some of the news agencies & articles put the spelling as "Nicholas", but in monarchie.be, they spelled "Nicolas".
so, yeah, the thread title is the correct one.

the twin princes have their own website : http://nicolas-aymeric.fgov.be/

The happy mother seems to be still at hospital (but maybe I've missed something). Will she be here for Christmas?

:(:( Where is the princess Claire and little boys?still at hospital?

I just read that new babys Aymeric, Nicolas in hospital will be until mid-January

They don't seem to talk about them in the Belgian newspapers!

I found this article:

Aymeric, Nicolas in hospital until mid-January

22 December 2005
BRUSSELS — Premature royal baby twins Aymeric and Nicolas will remain in the Sint-Lucas Hospital in Brussels until mid-January.
The announcement was made by gynaecologist Corinne Hubinont when she acted as a witness for Prince Laurent as he registered the birth of the twins on Wednesday.

More: http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=48&story_id=26431&name=Aymeric%2C+Nicolas+in+hospital+until+mid-January

Danielle said:
Aymeric, Nicolas in hospital until mid-January
I'm sure this is for the best for them, they were so tiny when they were born! Good luck to the family, and besides, mid-January isn't far away. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, we'll just have to wait for the baby pictures...
but, Princess Claire has gone home, right?
wow... one month back & forth to the hospital must be tiring..

the babys noy leave the hospital yet?

corazon said:
the babys noy leave the hospital yet?

No, otherwise it would have be posted here and obviously we'll have all the informations and the photos when it will happen.

Last edited:
I just road in my newspaper that Claire and Laurent have decide that the press may not take photo's when the twins leave the hospital . THe palace will confirm when the twins are home , after than , there will come picture ( no date was said) . Claire has left the hospital a week after she give birth to the twins

That's too bad...
Oké we will have to wait untill they give permission...

I find that bad, but obviously the first days of life of the twins were not easy, and they want to enjoy their privacy and the first days with the twins in the family. But I think they will release a photo of the whole family, with big sister Louise (maybe for her second birthday?).

Good thing, then they can go home quietly and have a photosession at home, where they're at ease.

did claire leave trough the backdoor of the hospital? or just normal?

Finally some news.. (thanks to Jelka at BRMB)

http://www.gva.be/nieuws/Media_Cultuur/default.asp?art={7C7B720D-E3D6-4619-9B89-21D4E76FA2F6}

The twin of Laurent will leave hospital soon, discretly

The twin of prince Laurent and princess Claire, who were born on 13 December at Saint-Luc Hospital at Saint-Lambrechts Woluwe, soon can leave the hospital.

The two babies, 1,980 kilogrammes and 44 cm large and 2,210 kilogrammes and 45.5 cm at birth, however, still at time will remain under medical supervision.

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire do not want photographers at the departure from the hospital.

mirrjam said:
did claire leave trough the backdoor of the hospital? or just normal?

Laurent has asked the press to not take picture's when Claire left the hospital , so she could go home without all the media-attention

source : Het Belang van Limburg

it sucks that there are not going to have pictures of the twins... :(

I feel the same way -- I would love to see them. On the other hand, I am sure Claire is emotionally exhausted from shuttling back and forth between home and hospital, attending to Louise - even if there is a nanny - and the concern over the twins. She must feel she's pulled in many directions. Hopefully they'll satisfy everyone with pictures once home, as was already suggested.

That's too sad, why we cant see the boys :( , lady louise od wessex was premature too and 2 weeks afer her birth we see her.
may be the twins are very small yet. I still have hopes to see them in home with their parent and big sister louise.:eek:

It sounds like the twins have been through a really rough time - poor things! Although it would be lovely to see a photo of them leaving hospital, if their parents want privacy we need to respect that.

Lady Louise (who also had a rough time) was around the same weight as the twins when she was born, but she was released from hospital much sooner, she was released after two weeks. It makes me wonder.

Nichola said:
It sounds like the twins have been through a really rough time - poor things! Although it would be lovely to see a photo of them leaving hospital, if their parents want privacy we need to respect that.

Lady Louise (who also had a rough time) was around the same weight as the twins when she was born, but she was released from hospital much sooner, she was released after two weeks. It makes me wonder.

yes, two weeks later and louise was around the same weight when she born.
wait and seem may be we can see some photo of the twins

Royal Fan said:
maybe we will see a pic soon at least one

i suspect now that they're home we'll get a picture pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom