Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Princess Claire, Prince Lauent and to Princess Louise.

no press conference yet?? no pics of the twin's father Prince Laurent?!

any one know when will we be able to see the twins and princess claire?

bigheadshirmp said:
no press conference yet?? no pics of the twin's father Prince Laurent?!

any one know when will we be able to see the twins and princess claire?
It's 5:50 a.m. in Brussels right now. The press conference will probably be sometime this morning I would think.

Yes, I should think sometime today. She gave birth last night, so I guess they wouldn't have a press conference then.

Great news and congratulations to the couple & to princess Louise. And two boys, as I predicted I believe ;)

Congratulations! Great news! :) :)
I hoped it would be boys!
They are really tiny but it's normal for twins.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congrats to the whole RF, to Laurent, Claire and Louise, and all of Belgium!

Wow, 4 pounds, they must have to stay in hospital for a while. But, they are newborns are should gain weight quickly.

By the way... how much was Claire premature by ??

Congratulations!!!
There are not that many royal twins!!:p

congratulations with the two boys!!!! Hopefully we have pictures soon!!!:p :p

Isnt the name of Claire's father Nicholas as well?

the english version which I posted had the names there.

Marengo said:
the english version which I posted had the names there.

I know. The french had them this morning, but they were deleted.

Congratulations to the happy family!

Hope to see them soon...

Double Joy for Belgian Royals
Belgium's royal family has two new members today after Princess Claire gave birth to twin boys. The bundles of joy, who have been named Nicolas and Emeric, were delivered by caesarean at the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc in Brussels on Tuesday evening.........
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/12/14/princessclaire/

Photos from HELLO magazine.

Attachments

• princessclaire-dop1a.jpg
    princessclaire-dop1a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 356
  • princessclaire-dop2a.jpg
    princessclaire-dop2a.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Princess Claire gives birth to healthy baby twin boys

BRUSSELS — Princess Claire gave birth to twin boys at the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc in Brussels on Tuesday night.
Both Claire — the wife of Prince Laurent — and the babies are in good health. The boys have been named Nicolas and Emeric.The first child was born at 6.54pm on Tuesday, weighed 1.98kg and was 44cm long. The second child was born at 6.55pm, weighed 2.21kg and was 45.5cm long.
The twins were born prematurely, as the official due date was in January. A spokesman for the Belgian royal family said Princess Claire gave birth via Caesarian.......
http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=24&story_id=26152&name=Princess+Claire+gives+birthto+healthy+baby+twin+boys+

Congratulations!!!
Happy Birthday Nicolas and Emeric

excellent news... excellent news... what more could be expected?!
a totally good news to end year of 2005

definitely royal baby boom... (little princess on early months, and little princes on late months..well, for the exception of Leonor)

Congratulations to Prince Laurent & Princess Claire, and Princess Louise !!!

i think we also need to Congratulate King Albert & Queen Paola, grandparents of 11.. wow :D

These names ARE A RUMOR !

http://www.lalibre.be/article.phtml?id=10&subid=90&art_id=256815

"Les prénoms des jumeaux du prince Laurent et de la princesse Claire ont été retirés mercredi dans le courant de la matinée du site officiel de la famille royale, monarchie.be, après y avoir figuré pendant une heure.
Les prénoms, Nicolas et Emeric, avaient été inscrits sur le site internet par le webmaster qui, pris par un "excès d'enthousiasme", s'est fié à une fuite de presse, a expliqué à l'agence Belga le porte-parole du Palais, qui ne confirme toujours pas l'information.
Plus aucune information relative à cette naissance princière n'émanera du palais ce mercredi, a poursuivi M. Malherbe. Le prince Laurent donnera une conférence de presse jeudi et devrait alors dévoiler les prénoms.
Les petits garçons du prince Laurent et de la princesse Claire sont nés prématurément mardi, alors que le terme de la grossesse était prévu pour le mois de janvier."

It is said that the webmaster follows a rumor released by the press, but it has not been confirmed by the Palace yet, and Prince Laurent will give a press conference tomorrow and will certainly give the two names !

So wait and see ...... maybe Nicolas and Emeric, but it's not sure !

The names are also printed in hello magazine along with the weights.:)

Yes but Hello is not the Palace !! still a gossip magazine ... soooo ....
I would wait for the official announcement of the Palace and Prince Laurent press conference tomorrow to know if it's the good names ...

Congratuliations to the Royal Family of Belgium

King Albert II and Queen Paola leave the St-Luc hospital in Brussels after visiting Princess Claire, wife of Prince Laurent, who gave birth to twin brothers, Tuesday 13 December 2005

from belga

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom