Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we don't know the context it was said in, so maybe it meant something else. Still, even if he was joking, it's a horrible thing to say about his children.

Danielle said:
I guess we don't know the context it was said in, so maybe it meant something else. Still, even if he was joking, it's a horrible thing to say about his children.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Totally agree, Danielle. He needs to learn to used his sardonic sense of humor at the appropriate time. Wouldn't you love to read that your father said that about you to the press when you get older? Hope his children appreciate his sense of humor by then!!

CASCADIA said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Totally agree, Danielle. He needs to learn to used his sardonic sense of humor at the appropriate time. Wouldn't you love to read that your father said that about you to the press when you get older? Hope his children appreciate his sense of humor by then!!
I second that! What a weird way of expressing yourself about your children, whether you're joking or not! :(

Laurent loves his children very much and the media always changes his words, or puts words in his mouth he hasn't said (they already anounced his divorce twice, and claimed Claire had a miscarrage).

I think he probably said something like that he would rather release photos of the twins when they're really pretty babies. Not all prematures (actually very few) are beautiful and I think it's nicer to know your parents showed you in a flattering way than in a worrysome one.

I Still think its a rather cold thing to say :(

Warren said:
Don't take it too seriously; Laurent is known for his sardonic sense of humour.

He was being sardonic. Even my father told me that I was un ugly baby when I was born. I wouldn't take Laurent's comments seriously.

parents say that often, baby's are just so funny and sweet, but very often not pretty... and that doesnt matter I guess. Parents adore their baby's, even if they think they are ugly! :D
It is really no big deal, that he said that.

I think its about time we close this discussion about Laurent's comments on the twins. Since, we are not aware of the context they were said in, we are in no position to judge his comments.

Please refrain from further posts on the above subject.

Your cooperation is much appreciated,

Pdas1201
Belgian Family Supermoderator

P.S. For comments or views on my warning, please PM me, and don't post them directly onto the thread.

We didn't get pics of Louise's christening, so not necessarily. We might get pics in a few months or around Christmas or whenever the clan does another family photo-op.

This thread has already extend to 18 pages, so it's time to close it, you can find the second thread for Twin Princes Nicolas & Aymeric here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom